Community > Posts By > Jistme

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:16 PM
Edited by Jistme on Sun 04/13/08 07:18 PM

Perhaps I have stepped on your toes at some point, oh, well!

Nope.. Just have observed you and how you react to people of a different thought process then yours. You have not bothered me in the slightest.

u are sooooooooooooo wrong about me. You do not even know me.
If I had a dime for every time I've read that from someone who is speaking from a place of insecurity. Who frequently assumes and makes claims about others as a debating method... I remember once calling that the 'I'm a victim Mantra'

I take it you are not a Christian, that is fine.
I could ask the same of you?
From a PTL fear mongering, hypocritical, money hoarding, self serving kind of way? Nope.. I am a different sort of Christian.

I do not attack anyone.
If you say so..
......person should just shut up. Sorry, will never happen.noway

Nope.. I know I can't shut you up.. Any more then MM can shut up.. wether it is my will or not.
I know that everything you do.. You do with a valid reason.. Everything someone does that does not agree with you..is insane, false or spoken by someone with no education... as you voice so eloquently, so frequently.

I do not put on a pretentious facade,
Again.. If you say so...
There is nothing wrong with my behavior, other than I am not a puppet on a string and hide in the corner for fear someone might not like my opinion and position.
See above.. I've already addressed this dynamic.

You lack tolerance in how you communicate in these threads.

That is all I'm trying to say.. and I will leave you be now.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:15 PM

Care to elaborate?

Careful what ya wish for!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:12 PM

I could never beat you up.... You'd make me laugh... and I can't hit someone when I am laughing.....
Naw.. I'm much more serious in person.

Oh yea.. I almost forgot.. lil_bit would have to wear a half roll of certs in her underwear for realism, in that photo. At least that is what one of the women here suggested.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:05 PM

LMAO...whimping out on me already? laugh

I'm a lot brighter then I look. Lilith will have lily beat me up!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:03 PM

Jist, I would certainly be happy to try the boy-boxers and take a photo if that would appease you...laugh

I refuse to answer that question, in an effort to not self-incriminate.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:57 PM
We've got no use for you if you are not a sailor in your underwear...

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:48 PM

That way, when you say "no" he is more apt to listen.

Yet.. She tells me 'no' all the time! I don't pay any attention.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:39 PM
When are we not talking about photos of cute bisexual married people whom we want to chat with?

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:28 PM

She's even hotter in person..... mmmmm mami'

I agree.. I think.. At least until someone says different.. Then my opinion will change.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:23 PM

...but this is the one that I used to see as cute.

She still is.

Or isn't.. depending on who I might be agreeing with at the moment.

God forbid ~ I see things different then anyone!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:21 PM

Even when you disagreed with me, I respected the way you presented yourself, not backing down, and not attacking.

Umm.. actually.. I remember that a bit differently. Jim did attack a bit at times. Nothing we couldn't handle though. I attribute it to the company he was keeping, mostly. He took our feedback rather well though and did a good job defending himself.

In other words.. He had a set of testes.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:14 PM
I'd rather not piss off the overly sensitive.. So I agree with everyone!

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:02 PM
I see this thread has reduced itself to the fringes... I'm out.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:59 PM

Not only that, the image of him in his cap shows a set of shoulders that would never support the frame shown in the underoos pic...

Well.. unless of course, his head actually is overly large... in a cartoonish way.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:41 PM
Edited by Jistme on Sun 04/13/08 04:42 PM

back a post ...

jist me...

so where are your oh sooo manly photos...:wink:

i would love to see a real decent picture drinker

of you and not the pres... huh

and what is he doing? sick

taking a bite out of a cat ??? noway

like it was corn on the cob...huh

yucky sick

Nope.. The site had erased my pictures and writting for a fourth (I think) time. I figured I should take that as a sign.

Since then? I have gotten far less attention with emails from women who failed to overlook all the mentions of Lilith.. and get pissed at me when I tell them I am taken.

Apparently I am breaking some unwritten dating site etiquette by being here....

I would rather be anonymous. At least until I manage to wrestle the pictures I have of Lilith and I together, from my camera.

And for the other jerk and the head shrinkers comment....did you bother looking at my other pictures? obvioulsy not......look before think, think before speak.

I did look before I thought... and thought before I wrote.

I was referring you to headshrinkers not because your head (the one attached to your neck) looks big.. But the ego inside of it might need some reduction.

As for your other head? I'll let the girls decide on that. So far though.. I've heard at least one female opinion that was not to complimentary.. for what it is worth.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:26 PM

Hery,
Common sense is not allowed!!!laugh laugh laugh

Common sense huh?
How bout.. If you don't like the rules we have.. You work on changing them. Rather then trying to fix what has happened by hanging one man from a tree?

Most everything that has happened thus far.. Has been discussed and ratified by both Houses!

That is our reality. That is common sense!

Having war crime trials after the fact...and hoping it will fix our situation without making some base changes in how we are governed? That sounds like it is a faster path to where you do not want to go.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:13 PM

Jist, all of that would be valid if Saddam had struck us in the first place. We knew all about Saddam for a long long time before 9/11. Bin laden strikes us and suddenly out of the blue Saddam becomes "a threat to us". It was bull from get, used to get the people to support a personal agenda.noway huh
All that is pretty subjective. Best of luck trying to find any court in the land who will hear that case, let alone prove it.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:09 PM
Hehe... Maybe? Maybe not.. Can't say that I noticed...

However.. Maybe you would do well to find a tribe of headshrinkers in Africa or South America.. for your other head.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:03 PM

Has any other president in history, had more instances of invoking Executive privelege or National Security to keep their deeds in the dark, than the current one?
Ummm.. Yup! You think it is bad now? Go take a look at what was done in our past.

It isn't all that hard to research.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:58 PM

Remember "The buck stops here."? In the end the big boss has the final say.

Very simplistically put...
In a Dictatorship.. Yes.. In a Democracy or Republic? No... It doesn't work that way.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25