Community > Posts By > Jistme

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:56 PM
They've been playing around with this for some time now. In fact there are a few companies that have released retail packages and services.

http://www.liarcard.com/?gclid=CMeRnp3vzJICFRpPagodm3UWHw

http://www.voicepolygraph.com/

http://www.lie-detection.com/

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:34 PM
Glad to see you are off of your butter kick.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:31 PM

Dead people never give you any S H I T.........laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sometimes.. That is the last thing they give.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:31 PM
Somebody has to do it.

I hear the tips kind of suck though.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:39 PM
When did they let you out Deb?

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:38 PM
There is more then a few nuts for every bolt.
If you are done at 38.. I've got 7 years on you, which means I'm probably dead and buried! I'm always the last to know these things!

But.. If you decide to go the cat lady route...

I've got 5 grey kittens in my bathroom that need a home.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:33 PM
I just hide under my bed when I feel that way.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:29 PM
Ahhh.. That explains alot.

Chances are? Your power supply is bad as well.
The factory supplies that come with these machines fail. When they do.. They fry the motherboard.

The board you are looking for in order to replace it with factory parts is a emachine AM37 or AM37S.. I'm assuming the one with S is for onboard sound. The non factory equivelent is an FIC AM37*

I would not replace the power supply with a factory part. Unless you want to revisit this experience again.

The motherboard specifics are:
Product Details and Features
Product MPN
MPN AM37
Key Features
Form Factor Micro ATX
Compatibility PC
Chipset VIA ProSavageDDR KM266
Compatible Processors AMD Duron, AMD Athlon
Front Side Bus Speed 266 MHz
Processor
Max supported CPUs qty 1
Memory
Max Supported RAM 2 GB
Audio / Video
Audio Output Sound Card
Video Interface AGP 4x
Other Features
Chassis Type Unknown
Package Qty 1
Dimensions
Depth 9.61 in.
Width 9.61 in.
Miscellaneous
Product ID 20270864

These boards below are comperable in form facter and chipset. Meaning they will physically fit and your operating system will boot and run on them without reloading it. You will need only to install some peripheral drivers..

Asrock K7VM2 Motherboard
Biostar M7VIG400 Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-7VKMP Motherboard
MSI KM2M Combo-L (MS-6738-010) Motherboard
MSI KM3M-V Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-7VKML Motherboard
MSI MS-6390 (MSI-6390-010) Motherboard
EPoX EP-8KMM+ Motherboard
FIC AM 35 Motherboard
MSI KM266 (MS-6390-010) Motherboard
Elitegroup K7VMM Motherboard
Biostar M7VIG Motherboard
Shuttle MK32N Motherboard
DFI AZ30-EL Motherboard
MSI MS-6390LE-L (MS-6390-060) Motherboard
Shuttle MK35N Motherboard
MSI MS-6390-L Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-7VKMLS Motherboard
AOpen MK77M II (91.88D10.016) Motherboard
Elitegroup L7VMM2 Motherboard
AOpen MK77M-II Motherboard
DFI AZ30-TL Motherboard
Biostar M7VIQ Motherboard
PC Chips M825LU (PC CHIPS 825LU) Motherboard
Shuttle MK35VN Motherboard
Syntax-Brillian SV266M Motherboard
Elitegroup L7VMM2 Motherboard

Maybe you can find one of these locally at a surplus shop? Or look on the net for a supplier of your choice.

I would not expect to pay more then 50.00.
I'd recommend a 300 watt at the minimum. The computer comes with a Bestec 250.

This is the replacement at a surplus house.
http://www.affordablesurplus.com/bestec-atx-300-12e-power-supply.asp

Expect to pay between 30 and 50 for the supply.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:54 PM
That happens to me on occasion. Usually while I'm riding my bike. I attribute it to living in a college town... Over exuberance of our youth...and perhaps alcohol induced poor vision.
The last time it happened I got flashed by two (maybe 20 year olds) at a street light. I thought maybe I was either on Candid Camera or there might be a big bus with 'Girls gone wild' pasted on it~ somewhere near by.
I asked them if they realised I was probably 24 the year they were born... and thanked them for the momentary thrill. They put their shirts down and one said.. Sorry Sir...:tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:42 PM
So.. What is it you do with computers anyhow?

I find it a bit odd that someone in my industry is having such difficulty with navigating a dating site. I've seen stranger things though.. especially as far as it comes to my professional peers.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:37 PM
First. How do you know it is the motherboard?

Second.. Is it a namebrand preassembled computer? If so.. Having the model would be handy. If not... then having the make and model of the motherboard would be good. You can usually find the make/model number on modern boards printed somewhere near the RAM slots, on a sticker on the ram slot.. Something like that...

Give us that information..and then I can direct you better.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:25 PM
Edited by Jistme on Tue 04/08/08 01:25 PM

for some reason, it DOES seem to happen occasionally. one guy logged in and found he was an old lady...with all of his friends and his entire profile deleted.

I'm the old lady in question
I'm on my third time right now. That is why I have George W. eating a kitten and nothing else on my profile.

I never let it upset me.
In fact I thought it was pretty comical and the first two times I just played into it.

It falls under the ~ sh*t happens ~ catagory.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:57 PM
After reading your profile...

You say you are honest, caring, loyal...etc..etc... Pretty generic really. It looks like what every other person here thinks of themselves. What we think really does not matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm pretty sure Jeffery Dahmer said some of the same things about himself as well.

Most of what little is written is about what you want and do not want.
You might consider writing a bit more about you.. something that represents what you have to offer. Some indicators as to what this particular woman might be attracted to. The fact is? This woman is probably going to be pretty intuitive and intelligent... Something generic about you..and talking about what you want and do not want? Probably is not going to cut it.

I know that before Lilith and I started talking.. I found women's profiles talking anything about what they do not want and their various requirements.. pretty off putting.

*Side note...
Do not use my profile as any sort of an example. I'm not looking for anything. So there is nothing.

Listen to this man .. he is full of good advice.
That is often debated... But thanks anyhow.

And I agree with her last word. Relaxing would help.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:39 PM

no one said i was picky or shallow i was just making a statement and i guess i was looking for a little more clarity on my question but i should have known better lol some women want just a friendship and some want more than that
i want both and from the same woman lol
i guess i'll just have to write how i feel and hope for the best
and i don't have restrictions on who can write to me as for my profile i put the ages at whereever they are becuse i didn't want a woman to think i was after a really young woman or a sugar momma lol i hope you know what i mean
and what is milage restriction i'm not looking for a car // unsure ?

The best advice I could possibly offer. Read it..from front to back.
http://www.justsayhi.com/welcome/help

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:18 PM
Edited by Jistme on Tue 04/08/08 12:40 PM

Maybe I'm the only who sees my point about finding someone to stick with me now and reap the rewards later?
If someone could actually stick with me now, it means they are far worth my time than any others who would only want me then?

If they are out there.. they are worth waiting for. It kind of sounds as if the time could be used to work on the inside job.

Not to be mean, but it seems that some of the girls are just as shallow as some of the guys. There is FAR more to me than just those two teeth.

I don't see much here that represents itself as shallow. The scars you might have are much deeper then skin or teeth. I'm suspecting that the trauma you have survived is shaping your thinking in some unhealthy ways right now. Not too surprisingly, really... But it might serve you well to take some time to get back to center with yourself. So no one can take the power you give to others.

I've done that in my time. Two full years of learning that my worst enemy is myself, learning how I can be a party to my own victimization... Learning that I am not as bad a person as I was thinking.. and I deserve much better.

Until I started to get it? i had no business bringing anything more serious then friendship into my life.

There is a lot more. But, again, maybe I'm wrong in my line of thinking?

I have no idea if what I wrote above applies to you or not... But.. until we completely embrace those things we do to self sabotage? It is a good idea to not put ourselves in situations where those things can be taken advantage of.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:47 AM

ok now i'm really confused lol
i'm not shallow i don't have any filters on my email because age,looks,race and weight isn't an issue as long as we have some things in common.....

I'm not sure why you are confused or felt the need to clarify the following points. All I saw was some advice from differing points of view.

What did you expect? The same answer from everyone?

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:33 AM

i was just kidding i have respect for women all of them one comment does not mean i have no respect
Maybe... maybe not. It is not an unlikely conclusion to draw that you are disrespectful... Considering you were unprovoked and showed absolutely no indication that you were joking.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:17 AM
Edited by Jistme on Tue 04/08/08 11:24 AM

So here is my 2 cents...

I would only drink more than one, possibly two drinks on a first date if I did NOT want there to be a second. Two drinks is my limit. I don't care if the date lasts 5 hours.

In fact, twice I purposefully drank too much so I would not get asked out again. It did help the evening go by more tolerably. I wish it had worked.

But never more than two, as a pretty hard rule. My dad used to day he had a two drink two ring rule. If they drank more than two they might be a lush. If they wore more than two rings they were high maintanence... :wink:

Hi Lily.. and Jist...:heart:

Yup.. She had one glass of wine with me on our first date. Well...actually 3, I think. Considering our first date lasted a full week.
She even took me to the wine store and let me smell her wine without freaking out.
That's about as close as I can safely get to alcohol.

Cancel Cuervo order.. Bacardi 151 instead

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:06 AM

except to Jist.

I would hope so!

I'm actually quiet when I drink though....

*Mental note ~ Need to send a case of Cuervo to Ohio...*

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:03 AM

Jump in for a chat & make some friends. Post in places near your area of the country.

Yea.. Ohio, Oregon.. That's relatively near. Both States start with the letter 'O', and it is closer then Brazil or Australia.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25