Community > Posts By > Jistme

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:30 PM

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be fair... You question madman for bringing up a youtube link then attempt to prove your point by quoting "Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit."
Which means, even Madisonman could have gone in there and wrote anything about John McCain he wanted to...

Neither source is reputable.

As for Madison man republishing links and articles about McCain that are only substantiated by sites regarded as less then mainstream or reputable... That is just what he does. Consider the source then move on, is my best suggestion. In the least? Come up with something that can at least be received as valid.

Personally.. My feelings on it? Both the left and the right are throwing around enough garbage in this campaign... without our help.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:08 PM

There is one thin that bothers me the most and I just have to say it. If you are in a public place with family or friends.Please speak English. I can't stand to be in a grocery line waiting and in front of are..lets say.. 5 people and they are all speaking Spanish. I think that is so rude. You are in America and I would appreciate it if you speak the language in public. I could give a **** what you do in the privacy of your own home, but in public speak English.

This whole premise baffles me...

It really does...

I have traveled all throughout this continent. Nope I am not a world traveler..as some of us are..Yet..
Language? Is just a part of communication. I have conversed professionally and personally with many dialects of many languages. Including my own..English! Some of my ancestry is out of New England. I am from Southern California. I find that to create a bigger communication gap than I do with someone speaking Turkish!

This crap is purely fear based.. it has nothing to do with what is going on outside of your skin.

It has everything to do with what is going on in your head.

Listen.. and look.. and feel... You will get the meaning.

Frankly? The op's misspellings in her first post were a slightly greater hindrance to my understanding then if she was speaking Danish.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:35 PM

Maybe Jist can help guide the new guy's steps in the right direction?

Jist who?

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:16 PM
So.. dude.. You must be looking for someone specific here?

I think I just saw a blond with big tit's named Jenna go that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 04:56 PM
I may have to go back into hiding.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 04:39 PM
or those cans of fried onion strings... or pork rinds...

jist..when you are drunk enough...you don't care anymore.

My point exactly.. and why I don't drink. I stop caring..to the point of nearly stopping living.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 04:36 PM

wait...i want to know how lilth makes mac and cheese now

Ahhh... okay. You cook the pasta and shred two pounds of cheese. Then you crumble up saltines in melted butter. You layer the cheese and pasta in the pan and add about 1.5 to 2 cups of milk. Cover with the saltines and bake for an hour.

I am highly suspect of any recipe that requires crumbled saltines.. or potato chips... or anything with tater in its name.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 04:34 PM

seriously jist...it's all about the pretty cars and getting drunk DUH laugh :wink: flowerforyou

I would enjoy it better if they left the car and driver out of it...
Which.. was exactly what they did when I was bidding. I received a bunch of footage of the pit crews at work..and the dialog between them and the drivers.

I guess you don't know if I can cook, huh... I ordered chinese really good though.
Don't forget the pizza. You pulled that off pretty well too. Although I still think the pizza here in Oregon is better. Which I find amazingly odd. I've always found things like pizza, bbq and cheesesteak to be better, the farther east you go from the state of Montana.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 04:22 PM

Jist is actually a much better cook than I am!

Other then the fact that she had food which needed cooking in her kitchen, when I was there. I saw no evidence that she could cook at all.. Other then asking me to cook mac and cheese in the most convoluted way I've ever seen. Which admittedly, wasn't bad.

I'll get him his slippers anytime, though neither of us does the recliner thing...

I don't own slippers. Never have. As far as recliners go? If I want to lay down? I'll go to bed.

Oh! Dare I admit we don't watch sports either! laugh

Watching sports is kinda like watching strippers.
Both require participation in order to get the desired effect.

well we can teach him nascar

Having been contracted by one of the winningest teams on the circuit... I think I've got it.

How fast can they make a bunch of left hand turns without blowing up or wrecking.
I know there is more to it..simply by the amount of money they were willing to pay for my services... But still! I think if I was to sit in the stands or watch a Nascar event on T.V... I might have to start drinking again in order to prevent rigor from setting in!

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:41 PM
I don't suppose anyone is actually interested in the facts behind this one of many thousands of hoaxes we see emailed and republished, as a direct effort to feed on our collective ignorance?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/pellgrant.asp

Remember folks... You are most likely in a group who suffers or has suffered from bigotry at some point in history.

I realise that this is a very hot issue for most Americans right now. With that in mind? It is not too bright, and could be considered a bigoted action, for us to spread disinformation as a truth... in an effort to make a political point or outcast a group. Especially because most of us are bright enough to check the veracity and integrity of what we choose to repeat.

It took me only 4 seconds to establish this as bogus.

My first clues were these lines...
'Something is wrong here. I am sorry but after hearing they want to sing the National Anthem in Spanish - enough is enough.'

'please pass this along.'

'I am not against immigration -- just come through like everyone else. Get a sponsor; have a place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the rules AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past -- and GOD BLESS AMERICA!'

All pretty common to the other garbage I've seen like this on the subject of immigration.

If it had any substance at all... The writer would have left out the rhetoric, and let the reader make up their own mind.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:04 PM

Hey buster.. it was 15 and a windchill of 5 when you were here. I do not recall you asking to go on any walks. Or complaining that we weren't, either! :tongue:

Nature walk? Everything was grey, brown, or snow covered. And definately frozen. Do not believe him...

Details, details....

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:11 AM
So glad Jist is at work... so very glad.

I'm not sure what the premise of this thread is, exactly. Good luck with changing this girl into country.

I couldn't even get her to go for a nature walk in her backyard when I was there.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 02:04 PM
Edited by Jistme on Tue 03/25/08 02:08 PM
jistme. ty u for ur post . sometimes examples are good to read and to learn. I think alot of us run into new experiences everyday.

I've got 12 or so years of living on you. In the grand scheme of things.. That ain't much of anything. Back when I was 13 and you were trying to find your ears, nose, balls and feet... Maybe when I was 20... and you were pulling girls hair to express your attraction...It was something. Now? We are both grown men. Both of us have lived enough to come up with a few life judgements. Both have lived long enough to understand some of our judgements do not hold water any more.
Keep in mind that what I write next is for your eyes.. but also for anyone who reads it.. as well as.. I hardly ever write something in these forums that is my own idea.. Simply what I either noticed or someone told me about their life..and it proved true in mine.

i would say 80% of the relationships i have had were normal.

I come from a far different place then you. If I define any relationship I am in... as 'Normal'.. It is less than a relationship.

My life has many relationships. I am a Son, a brother, a friend. I was a husband once... If my Son survived.. I'd be a Father.
I have had a few intimate relationships in that.. Which took up most of my life.. as opposed to several. So.. I have been.. and am a lover.

Less then 20% of my intimate relationships are considered to be normal. Way less... If I were to place a percentage on it? I can't... Even the ones I might consider normal... were not. Simply because I came away from them feeling 'Huh? What just happened?' Somehow.. I was not a participant. I was out for me. Regardless of what might be happening in their life...
Bottom line? I could have cared less for them.... That is a normal relationship. Where what is going on in their life is nothing to me, unless it directly effects me.

Where their presence or absence in my life is predicated on my entertainment.. or smile.. as you put it. It is all about what I want... I need. My security.. My insurance..... My ego.. My plan... My sense of my reality.

Anything I might do that can look like something non-willful.. I do. Then I brag on it.. and concentrate on it... Use it to hedge my bet. Make me look better in public, amongst my friends... Most importantly.. In my mind.

I call that normal...

If I behave normally in any relationship I have today.. Whether it is a friend, brother, son, or lover... I question it. If they are not shaking me out of my tree or hole... Not causing me some discomfort... What good are they?

If someone in my life treats me that way? I try to... I mean really try to... offer them a sight to what they are doing.

If I thought most of my relations were normal? I think I might just think suicide is normal too.

All of those relationships have changed me.. tested me... They still do. I am very lucky in this regard. I still am friends with my highschool sweetheart. I'm still friends with my ex wife. I love them both.. They love me. Those two.. took up most of my life. They witnessed all of those mistakes I made from age 14 to 38. I witnessed theirs.

They are both incredible women. Worthy of my love. As anyone I've said those words to in my life... As the woman I am in love with today, which represents herself in this thread..

I have no idea... Truly I do not. I also know..it is not for me to discover, fall into or invent... I do not know the way this works.

I love her. No matter. Willing to let her turn my world upside down...

Kick? All eyes are on this.. but it is meant for you.
If you are in love with this woman, in the way you sort of indicated with your first post... You need to offer... All you have.
If you are not.. You know the answer. Walk away.
Normal is still working for you.

Either way? What she does or does not do... Will let you know what to do next. If you listen to your heart.. If you are falling for her? You deserve the chance of her hearing it. A chance to listen to her heart.
A chance she is feeling something for you too…

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:00 PM
Edited by Jistme on Mon 03/24/08 05:02 PM

now i'm defending myself alot of ur opinions are way off based.

According to what we have to go with? Not really.

when u tell someone u will call them u call them.

True... But in the real world? Other things can take priority. Especially if there is an ill family member in the mix. I gather from your posts that you are having some difficulty initiating a conversation with her about your issues. Compounded by your making a decision to end it, without ever having talked with her.

If I were in your position? If I felt the way you said you did for her, in your prior posts? I'd be trying to grow a set and talk with her in as kind and caring a way as I could possibly pull off... before coming to my own conclusions.

When my Father was ill... I had a pretty demanding girlfriend. There are also times that my work takes me away from communication of any kind short of smoke signals or two dixiecups and a string. In hopes of my Dad surviving, and for my and my families financial survival, there were times she would not hear from me for days. My family and my ability to take care of myself and mine, has my priority. She knew this, and apparently, was not ok with it.
Rather then discuss it..She chose to let her frustration change her behavior. Notice I said 'I had a girlfriend'?
Eventually her behavior was more detriment then her presence in my life was an enhancement. It added to the stress of my Fathers condition and the resulting financial state we were in.

I cannot possibly imagine if it was my child.. or if I was the mother! Neither can you.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:30 AM

i did alot of thinking last night. i been making alot of exceptions of planning my time schedule for her. where as i had plans before. then to be blown off by her. I decided life is to short. I need to find someone else. this relationship reminds me of someone dating in another state far away. and this is not.

You are probably right. Not for your sake, but for hers. How you describe what is going on with you and her, reminds me of a few relationships I've been in and my reactions to someone trying to control me and my time. If I was in a relationship a month old, and I felt someone was trying to vie for all of my time and attention, regardless of what I had going on? I'd probably be pulling away too.
Some people tend to do exactly what you do not want them to do when you apply pressure in a controlling and selfish way.

My guess? This is not your first time in this situation and it won't be your last.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:35 PM
This makes no sense! If I sent you an email.. I'd be sending it because you asked. Which is a reason.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:33 PM
I'd ask anyone else if they see the people in black... Then they would probably call the people in white.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:29 PM
Oh I think you know how.

Careful now.. Her and I come as a package. You may want to reconsider.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:15 PM

somebody in your life...

I need some people in my life..

Not just anybody.

They got names and faces.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:11 PM

ok tell what with me i cant sit in front computer all day and night i got do somthing and besides we got mail system on this site so anyone can send mail peace:heart:

Huh?