Community > Posts By > Jistme

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:07 PM
I've got several... Depending on what aspect of my life.

Lilith for one. For being something I could not even imagine being, let alone not being capable. A good, patient and understanding Mother to her Son, and going to her work everyday, dealing with the people she has to deal with, and not committing murder!

My Father.. But not so much as a person. He was lacking in many areas. What I admire and aspire to in him was his abilities as an engineer, designer... The day he passed, an incredible mind that was involved in many things we take and will take for granted, went with him. Even though he was an incredibly difficult person to deal with, I feel fortunate to have had the time I had to work with him, and possibly carry on some of his work.

My Mother. For being one of the toughest, yet most peaceful individuals in my world. The exact opposite of my Father.

A dear friend who passed a few years ago, and his wife. Who touched just about everyone I know in this town, one way or another. Knowing them..and his effect on how I think is immeasurable. They both taught me to keep trying with people.. to well beyond what I think my limits might be, knowing that many of my efforts will go unnoticed. That the many do not matter.. Just the one.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:40 PM
The bored, nice guy conspiracy theorist with a God complex threads are the ones that always get me.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:37 PM
If I'm gonna spend time worrying? I can usually find lots more urgent things to worry about.

If you are worrying about stuff like this? Life must be abnormally good for you!

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:33 PM
Edited by Jistme on Sun 03/23/08 05:41 PM

relaxing for a bit before i clean.....i'll probably clean for a couple hours....

Yup.. and we know when and how long you work.. what you eat.. when you are in the bathroom...how many pair of socks are in the laundry...etc. Yet hardly anything about you as a person.

Are you this 'informative' (used very sarcastically) in person?
One thing I've noticed in my time.. The best way to avoid boredom? Is to not be boring.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:25 PM

Jist - a tap dance, please!

I'd rather do magic tricks. Perhaps the type that render a computers power supply inoperational?

in one ear and out the other

We already know that.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:21 PM
Anyhow.. I think I'm just venting my frustrations!

Ya think?

Try relaxing a bit. Don't let it get to ya, and try putting less effort into it. If it is meant to be, it'll be. Just as it is in real life.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:17 PM

The funniest part of this to me is. How it is OK for a MOD to post in the wrong spot but everything else gets moved! Talk about double standards here.

Maybe she meant it to be a general discussion as opposed to a joke.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:16 PM

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Sometimes. Other times she is just talking to herself. I have long sense walked away.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:13 PM

Everything is always my fault!

This works out good for everyone else!

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:08 PM

So bored with the bored threads

They should make a "Bored" Topic..

WOuld be in the running with rate me

Naw.. We should just lock them in the current events and religion catagories.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:01 PM
All in all.. Not too bad, Thanks for asking. However.. the 'I'm bored' threads are a little tiresome.

Exactly how many of these are you gonna open before getting bored with them?

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:35 PM

That'd be a little unfair, don't you think?

I agree with that statement, but from an entirely different point of view.
I think it is unfair to the average Asian. Chances are? They/ we don't need his somewhat exaggerated sense of self to represent them/ us... in the public eye.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:30 PM

thats what i think she doesn't have time for one.

I don't know if I'd be thinking of it in those terms if I was in the same position. She has time. What ever time she is willing and able to give. Just as you have other things in your life too, that will take you away from her at times... Or at least you should.
Whether you feel she has enough time for you is not something I would lay in her lap. Given the circumstances? That is on you.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:13 PM
Stop thinking before you do anything. You are over analyzing. If you want to do that? Go to this thread... They actually have a system to over analyzing.

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/56322

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:09 PM
You are talking to the wrong people about this. Talk to her.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:06 PM
Sometimes you gotta kiss a few frogs while searching for your prince.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:34 PM

what do you do when you got a trouble making ex in a new relationship ??????????

Why is your ex in your new relationship?

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:30 PM
Ooooooo, I'm telling Jist

I'm used to it. Not to mention.. It allows me to do the same thing. By thw way waterloo.. You are kinda cute.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:18 PM

and dispatching Bosnian-Serbs, venturing into Croatia

Yea.. I saw a lot of that in my visits to Fresno, California. Right up there with jousting, legions of archers, Ninjas and boiling oil poured over the walls on the invading armies.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:12 PM

I could fix the Asian image up a bit..." then it said you needed to be 21 to audition.

No offense intended. Half my heritage is counting its blessings.