Community > Posts By > Jistme

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:56 AM
Edited by Jistme on Tue 04/08/08 10:56 AM
Try to stop looking. That is pretty much how I managed to get into the relationship I'm in now.

Now...should I ever not want to be in a relationship.. All I have to do is remember to start looking for one

Read the profile. If it sparks you, WHY? Then write a paragraph about you, the interest you have... you know, a conversation starter. A paragraph sounds about right. Info, but not overly detailed.

This is an exact desciption of how it started... Written by the one who started it.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:45 AM

well this dude i know says that.i totaly disagree. i bought my son a jump rope and this dude is making fun of him

So.. I suppose that sitting on the couch in front of the T.V. is a manly activity then?

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:42 AM

send you to hell in a handbasket? Is having an adult bev the kiss of death in todays dating scene?

It is for me, personally... However, I don't mind if she drinks.. so long as she doesn't try to drink the place dry.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:37 AM
Try flushing it with warm salt water... Get it moving really good in your mouth then spit it out. Repeat a few times.

If you have any clove oil in the house..soak a q-tip in it and bite down.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:04 AM

"Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone."

Funny you should say that.

I dare you to go through my record of posts and find me either drafting a statement, quoting one, or supporting the published hysteria about any of the Candidates.. With exception to Clinton and my personal distaste, which is merely my opinion.

You, however.....?

or do you not believe in why Jesus died on that cross for us - so we can be forgiven of our sins?

The same could be said regarding a few things you have written regarding the Democratic Candidates.

My, oh my, the intelligence some people have NOT.

No comment.

PTL?

That makes some things clear!
With icons such as Falwell and Baker.... The quintessential 'Holders of the Moral Majority compass'. Yet have no moral compass of their own....

I now see how you can forgive Bush his transgressions, yet hold no forgiveness for his liberal counterparts.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:40 AM

If not for Hamburger and Tuna Helper, I would have died after my son was born. That was all my ex could really cook and I couldn't get up.... :tongue:

Trust that I will never open a boxed dinner like that.. let alone cook it.

I shattered my lower jaw when I was 9 years old. A few surgeries later and 6 months of having my mouth wired shut.. I had actually gained weight. Something that truly surprised the Doctors and Nurses.
My Mom achieved this by cooking hamburger helper then making a puree of it in the blender. Which I had to suck through a straw. Then manage to keep it down.

This was my first lesson regarding the importance of texture to the palette, the last time I've eaten hamburger helper.

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:21 AM

Do you really think John McCain would have gotten as far as he has in the political arena if these insane articles were true?

:heart: jist says:heart:

Not necessarily. The behavior of one of the most heralded Presidents this Country ever had, was speculated over. Womanizing, associating with organised crime, exactly how he managed to get a fast attack boat cut in half by a Japanese Destroyer...

Many of these speculations turned out to have elements of truth to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fact is? I've seen just as many outlandish statements and quoted articles from your side of the fence. Many that you have supported, attacking the Democrats that are not based in truth or have little to do with the Candidate or issues.

Boing boing, ding dinghuh huh
I have no idea what that means....

jist
devil

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:53 AM

Sadly, I did not see anything humorous or relatable in what you posted. JMO

Sadly... I did.

For a while there, I had everyone fooled. Myself included.
My ex thought that bottle of Jim Beam on the top of the fridge was the same one that was there two months before. She had no clue it had changed over 6 to 8 times or more... I even managed to pass a few field sobriety tests too. My friends and family knew nothing much until I tried to stop drinking one day and I was found unconscious on my living room floor having seizures. That was the first of many hospital stays, and near death experiences over alcohol.

These phenomena the op speaks of, are kind of a necessary component to being a good alcoholic.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:27 PM

Jist, you use big words..... talk down to the dumb blonde girl please....

Ummm.. OK.. Your wish is my command...
*Stands on milk crate looking down at lily, pointing.* 'Dumb Blond'.

Better?

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:21 PM
Edited by Jistme on Mon 04/07/08 07:24 PM
No harm meant. You should have been able to forecast the climate in this thread as you were writing the first post.

If you want to ask about computers? I'd suggest you go into the computer and technology category... It is actually against the rules to hijack (Change the subject) your own thread.

Jim ~ Where would we all be without a little laughter?

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:16 PM

you talkin to me???

If I could speak for the op... I'd say that is a 'YES'.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:04 PM

you make computers huh, well what would you sugest for a good computer?

How bout i build ya one! I'll put it on the top of the list, for the day I take my next drink. Should that day ever come.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:00 PM

Personally I do hope that Madison keeps on with this line of attack.

That is my point. His best efforts are mostly just feeding the perceived monsters he is trying so desperately to attack.

If it were at all possible... If he could at least pretend to be intelligent, know something of the real issues and world. Gain a writing style all his own... Resist quoting hysteria, then justifying it with more hysteria... He would probably do his cause some good! Whatever the cause is...

All I know from his writing thus far is what he is against. I've no idea what he is actually for.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:17 PM
Edited by Jistme on Mon 04/07/08 06:18 PM
20 people viewed and 3 of us responded. You mean like that?

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:38 PM

your too funny! I am sure if I was parroting the right wing line you would jump right on the bandwagon.you have a good night I am off for nowlaugh

You apparently do not read what I write unless it directly involves you.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:16 PM
How would I know? I am probably asleep.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:14 PM

I will do what I do as I do it and will not conform your your imaginary rules.sit back and enjoylaugh

I know you will.. and will continue to appear as you appear.

Polly want a cracker?

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:03 PM

I don't need to be at work to get drunk. bigsmile

If I went to work drunk? I probably wouldn't kill anybody. I do most of my work right here at home too... However.. I'm pretty sure I'd get nothing productive achieved. Most likely I'd be standing here looking at several broken computers too.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:59 PM

OH MY GOD! GEORGE DON'T EAT THAT DOG!!!

That's not a dog.. It is a kitten!

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:57 PM

The fact that McCain was known as "songbird' to the vietcong is a valid point and being that it is former POW's who are saying it is a valid point, I for one hope they have a copy of the 32 Tokyo rose type tapes he made and are saveing it for an october supriselaugh

Yea.. What the Vietcong and Radio Hanoi said about the prisoners of war... Is going to be guaranteed as factual. There were several downed pilots that were displayed for both film and tape back then. Many were supposed to have been forced to sign papers and give sensitive information while under duress. Most of it turned out to be war time propaganda.

I'm having difficulty with the inability to come to the conclusion that this could be a possibility.

Once again...

When writing about stuff such as this, at least make an attempt to appear knowledgeable and intelligent. As opposed to being a frickin parrot.!!!!!!!