Community > Posts By > Zuglo65

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 05/21/18 05:06 AM

I think I agree as well. And before men get all upset... for me it's not to do with the man having lots of money and paying for everything. It's more about him being able to take the initiative and knowing interesting things to do and where to go. It's an indicator he is still full of life and has a zest for life.
I don't mind evenings or weekends in together either, but I need more than just that. The last one seemed to have a problem with that, always needed to go out. That kind of restlessness is not what I'm looking for.

Gifts... yes. I don't them to be expensive all the time, nor should it become predictable, like getting roses every Friday.
But I do sure want to feel cherished and special.

Most of it is about that: a man being masculine and wanting to make an effort for his girl, having a desire to make her feel special, AND still having a zest for life.

Well good thing you added "and before men get all upset" because that made me read the rest..:smile:
Course I have to ad what about a woman doing a same thing for him?
And you said this
"As long as men want to conquer, chase, win, compete, this will be the normal general dynamic between men and women. Women want to be conquered and cherished, men want to provide and protect, conquer, feel they're a winner and so on."
I don't want to conquer, chase etc.
I really lose interest if she wants me to do that.

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 05/21/18 04:59 AM

I don't think we have talked about surfing and how a well endowed , asymmetrical man keeps his balance :wink: :angel:

Have you ever seen a cheetah run?
Uses that big fat tail to keep the balance.
So kind of like that.
winking

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 05/21/18 04:42 AM
It's deceiving if you ask me.
Other than medical reasons of course.

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:37 PM

I really miss my Xhusband. He folded all the clothes.

That must be a sign of an impending divorce. I did the same thing and that is what it got me. laugh
You should have fluffed before folding. You gotta fluff!

He couldn't fluff as much as I needed. rofl Among the reasons for divorce scared

I tell her go fluff yourself.tongue2

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 07:19 AM

Seeking activity partner to powerwash my fence. happy

What's the pay?
I mean HOW am I going to get paid?bigsmile

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 06:21 AM

Guys need to take off sunglasses, caps, etc. People trying to date should always post recent pics and pics from different angles.

Everyone should do that.
:thumbsup:

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 06:16 AM

If a man feels like less of a man by allowing his date to feel comfortable, then I do not believe it is the woman's fault.

It is all a matter of perspective.
1) my worth is not determined by the amount of money a man is allowed to spend on me
2) my feelings on things should not emasculate him. He should be just as considerate of my emotions and what led me to them as I would try to be of his
3) I do not love myself any less or think myself unworthy because of my desire to pay my own way in the beginning. Buying a man a meal or even a drink is a small token, in my opinion, of appreciation. It isn't like I am buying him a ring and proposing.

As I said, looking back I can see the impression some men get ... but at the time my baggage clouded my judgement. Even now it does, but I am working on it to improve myself.

I think you're missing the point, nobody said it was the woman's fault, there is no blame to go around .

My point is compatibility, if a woman wants to go dutch, or pay for the guy and the guy is okay with that, then they are compatible , if the guys says I'm sorry I prefer to pay because I like to treat a lady vs being a friend and the woman refuses , its nobody fault, its just they are not compatible.

nothing more nothing less.

Dating and relationship are two different things, the point of dating is to see if we are compatible and progress from there into a relationship .

what you are describing is putting a square peg in a round hole, its nobody's fault that they are different its just the way its made.

I prefer to meet a woman who will allow me to exercise my choice on being a man there is nothing wrong with that nor is it anyone's fault .

Some guys prefer to meet a woman that wants to go dutch that is his and her right , its doesnt make him wrong, but that is his and her choice, just because its not right for me doesnt mean its wrong.

I am trying to understand it, and I think I got it.
And I agree.
It's all about preference, and compatibility..
Like you said, you prefer that way.
I prefer if we go dutch, or she offers to pay the second time, and so on. Do not feel less of a man, or don't think I am being emasculated.
If it's some kind of test of hers, and yes it happened, guess I failed, and that just shows we are not compatible.

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:48 AM
Edited by Zuglo65 on Sun 05/20/18 05:51 AM
Of course many things changes with age..As it should..
For example when I was younger, I did over the road trucking.
I was exciting..Seeing the country, sleeping in the truck, eating showering at the truck stop that was a life!!
Now..I still enjoy driving of course, but prefer local, be home every day, it would be nice to have a job where I can get promoted to do something even less driving.
That's my goal, my hope.
Happiness..I am a pretty happy guy, always been so not much changed there.
Pretty happy that I don't get up five times to use the bathroom.
:laughing:

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:43 AM

that is not partner lmao
that is hired helplaugh

Depends on how he's paid

Good point.Still..Grocery shopping??grumble
Putting it away?grumble rant explode

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:39 AM
OP is pretty good at it.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:36 AM

I dressed up for it.
Enjoyed it. Wasn't to long or boring

Sarcasm?

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:34 AM

You mean after all the times you've looked at my profile, you never noticed my age? laugh tongue2

Yeah I was just think that your age shows on your profile.
OK maybe in some cases not your real age..bigsmile
My age on my profile says 52..And I am 52.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/09/18 04:57 AM
Old fashioned of course but IMO sometimes old fashioned is good.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/09/18 03:15 AM

<<< does not read profiles
<<does not care bigsmile

ohwell huh spock surprised tongue2

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 05/07/18 04:20 AM

uh have ya not seen all the DH threads?

Yep, I was more active there.Had more luck meeting local woman's when I had on here.
Came back after I heard it will close..
When I was registering I was told I have an account.
So here I am. But it seems like there aren't many local woman's are here,and quite frankly the forums could be more interesting.
But it's good to kill a little time.

Zuglo65's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:12 AM
I always read the profile.How else am I supposed to know if we have anything in common, or if I am interested in her?

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/02/18 04:02 AM

Remember before emoticons when we had to be creative

=====D

That is a lollipop by the way laugh

That was my second guess.
The first one was it's a tractor trailer.From above.
rofl

Zuglo65's photo
Tue 05/01/18 04:33 AM

This site freezes alot..not sure what to think of it..
Hello DH freaks..drinker

It does that to me too, and it's slow going from page to page.
At first I thought it's my PC, but it's happening to others.
I like the smiley..
But I miss that "I don't know" one.tears
And what's with the banana???:banana: :

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 04/28/18 07:02 AM
Definitely need more details.
Age of daughter? Guessing teenager..

Zuglo65's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:22 AM
Well the serious answer is yes, of course there is an advantage for being tall. Obvious advantages.
Playing basketball, reaching the top shelf, etc.
I also read it somewhere that it helps you advance in a business word, meaning you get promoted because being tall makes you look superior.