Community > Posts By > Zuglo65

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 06/18/18 05:24 AM
Women aren't hard to understand.
It's hard to get a word in with them.laugh
No means no, but sometimes it means keep trying.
Nothing means nothing, except when she says nothing is wrong, which case a man better find what's wrong.
Whatever you want to do means a man should know what she want to do.
That's all I got for now.
rofl

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 06/18/18 05:16 AM

I wanna be a cowboy baby..

*poof*

rofl
I meant I wanna be a cowboy,baby.

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 06/17/18 08:22 AM
I wanna be a cowboy baby..

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 06/13/18 04:59 AM
No the site has no rule about how one fills out their profile.
So they not breaking any rules, and must not be forced to put anything in their profile.
I just bypass those "ask me" type of profiles.
Or those "I don't know what to put in here" types.
I don't know if it's being lazy, or boring or what, I do know we won't be get along.

Zuglo65's photo
Sun 06/10/18 08:12 AM
D, DateHookup was a site that was closed down, and many people here were members.
On topic, I haven't met anyone from here.
Anybody here is even from Albuquerque???

Zuglo65's photo
Thu 06/07/18 05:07 AM
6.0 195 lbs

I like that weight.. feels good

I'm 6.0 137 lbs. you know.. one of those skinny a*s bicycle riding type guys you see... no meat.. all bone

what

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 06/06/18 06:08 AM
Edited by Zuglo65 on Wed 06/06/18 06:13 AM
5'10...178 lbs..Sometimes 176..My goal is maybe a few more off.
I don't know why but it took awhile to break the 180 barrier..

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 07:36 AM

to me the difference between
outta my league versus not a match
is the beleif that one is superior rather than just not into them

See that's what I was thinking.
Like in my example Jennifer Aniston..
Who knows maybe we have a ton in common and we are a match!
But she is a Hollywood star, and we'll never be because yeah to be honest she superior to me.

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 07:31 AM

Young guy for old girl
and old guy for young girl ?
What happen ????

First situation she is a cougar.
Second situation he is her sugar daddy.

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 07:14 AM
Edited by Zuglo65 on Sat 06/02/18 07:21 AM

I'm so sorry, but is there anyone really being honest here?
To me 'out of their league' has nothing to do with money, but more general.
Can be age, can be looks, can be level of education, can be level of happiness & positivity and any combination of these.
If someone PMs me who looks like he's lost his zest for life 20 yrs ago, is fat and/or unsightly (other word for 'ugly'), or way too old or too young, I do feel they are way out of their league.

It's being realistic, knowing who you are and what type of person matches that. And if you are being realistic and honest to yourself, you know when someone is out of your league, and a sane person wouldn't even approach them.

I would describe that as "not a match".
Maybe I don't understand out of the league..

I think "not a match" comes down to the same thing pretty much? Like you knowing Jennifer Anniston or a supermodel is out of your league, you know you aren't a match.
You have a brain and wouldn't go for that.
I was trying to phrase things politely, lol, don't want to offend anyone.
But to be blunt: when a man with 6 underchins PMs me, or a man 15+ yrs older, or a man who seems depressed and miserable, I do think "Man, you are WAY out of your league! Go fish in another pond, one with fish that are a match for you."
And yes, looks are important in that sense too. We all know it, just when we voice that people (pre)tend to be shocked and to not do it themselves.
But let's be honest: I don't want to wake up in the morning, open my eyes and have the Bejesus scared out of me when I see my partner.
I don't need him to be Brad Pitt (actually don't like him, but alas), but seeing him must make me smile and feel love, not "Oh god..."
So if someone like that approaches me I do wonder what the hell he's thinking.
And to be honest, I do wonder how many in here have been fibbing about not doing the exact same thing. tongue2

I agree with you!
flowerforyou
When I meet someone I want her to be in my league.
Now it's really not all that difficult to be in..
And yes, I admit that I have received a message from women that my initial thought was "Oh god" follow it by "few extra pounds my ***" or "average body type really, you think you have an average body?"
Or after a few emails, when she opened up about her life, all her drama, issues, etc I just wasn't going to deal with it.

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 06:55 AM
Wanting/looking for a FWB isn't fantasizing.

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 06:26 AM
Edited by Zuglo65 on Sat 06/02/18 06:53 AM

That's a booty call sugar

Yeah..But I know some women think it's a same as FWB.
So she thinks "Oh hell no he just wants to have sex with me and nothing else".

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 06:23 AM

I'm so sorry, but is there anyone really being honest here?
To me 'out of their league' has nothing to do with money, but more general.
Can be age, can be looks, can be level of education, can be level of happiness & positivity and any combination of these.
If someone PMs me who looks like he's lost his zest for life 20 yrs ago, is fat and/or unsightly (other word for 'ugly'), or way too old or too young, I do feel they are way out of their league.

It's being realistic, knowing who you are and what type of person matches that. And if you are being realistic and honest to yourself, you know when someone is out of your league, and a sane person wouldn't even approach them.

I would describe that as "not a match".
Maybe I don't understand out of the league..

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 06:19 AM

I don't guess I understand this topic. Really who decides if someone is out of their league? Opinion of others? Society? Opposites attract imo people of diffrent social backgrounds and race and attractiveness fall in love everyday.

Well sometimes it's obvious. Nothing to do with a lack of self esteem.
Quite frankly I know Jennifer Aniston is out of my league.
Or any super model.
Sometimes things just don't need to be said.

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 06/02/18 06:10 AM
Love it!
Had a few. It's a best thing if both partners understand the rules.
Too bad most women thinking it's all about sex, so they automatically think it's bad.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/30/18 06:43 AM

I'm quiet content to just be with me atm. I think that if at any point I find that certain gentlemen that I'd be ready. Not looking by any means but if it happens it happens.

Yeah, I'm like that too at the moment. It does scare me a little bit though. Because if I keep feeling this way I will stay alone I guess, which ultimately isn't what I want.
If I want it to change I have to do something about it and right now I don't really feel like doing that.
I guess it wouldn't bother me really if I was still in my 30s or early 40s. For some reason I feel pressure a bit because I'm 52. BS, I know, but cannot help it.

If I want it to change I have to do something about it and right now I don't really feel like doing that.
Wow, after I reading that I realize I feel a same way...Hmmm
But the truth is I just had bad experiences, and that made me a little ..umm..I don't know what's the word?..
So it would be nice to have a partner, but I need her to be not crazy, now worrying about her bills, no ex/kids drama, she should not weight more than me.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/30/18 06:34 AM
I agree about money matters..To some women.
Every time one of those who should pay thread pops up it's always
"the gentleman pays"..Makes me mad.
A date where you sitting on the porch looking at the stars sounds like my kind of date as well, but to most women it would mean I am too cheap too broke to take her out to a fancy place.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/30/18 06:27 AM
I know someone who had a sugar daddy..Rich older guy he knew he was a sugar daddy so she wasn't deceiving him.
But one day he just moved on to a different girl, and she was all butt hurt about it. I mean what was she expecting????
The word sugar daddy to me means you have a money to spoil younger girls for "companionship", and if I would have the money I wold probably do that too, but of course it wouldn't last long.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/23/18 07:38 AM

There is no way you can have deep seated affection for a woman and you would not want to buy her nice things or do ,say things that will put smiles on her face. I pray never to lack to give and be responsible. I pick the bills or buy nice things even if she is a millionaire. Except I don't have.
Can I recieve from a woman? Yes!
The best job I had so far in life-a woman gave me the connection. Have recieved gifts too.
Giving is living! A woman must cost you something. They are pearls of great value.

sorry but that is a load of doggie droppings, if you have to place monetary value for a woman's affection she isn't worth it.

True love is priceless, most women would cherish gifts from the heart, now that doesnt mean you cant or shouldnt spend money on her.

Gold diggers and materialistic women expects the royal treatment when they have nothing to offer except, well you know.

That doesnt mean a guy has to be a cheapskate , meet a girl in a parking lot, take her to lunch at subways with a two for one coupon, go to starbucks and split a oversize frappuccino and expect to go back to her place either.

Getting to know someone doesnt require spending a fortune to impress her, most women are impressed with men who have integrity, isnt chasing every skirt in town and doesnt have two nickels to rub together either,and when he gives a gift its a gift from the heart, that is something she cherishes.

I couldn't have said it better.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 05/23/18 07:34 AM

This is how we complement each other, can make each other happy, and create the chemistry that is needed to have a healthy, interdependent relationship.

It is sheer primal instincts, meaning hormones AND the way we are Divinely 'engineered' to live and survive and thrive as a species.

I cannot agree with this. It is not primal instinct. This is a learned behavior. The most primal of instinct is to procreate. This is why men and women get "baby fever". That has nothing to do with conquering and protecting. Men have left women to tend the household for the majority of history. Women are the protectors, the ones who protected their young while men were away at war. Women are providers (I am not talking financial), the ones who do the majority of the cooking, cleaning, clothing, teaching, soothing?

Men have done, for the majority of history, one thing ... provide the means in which a woman can do her thing ... financial support. And many women and men have been taught that this is how things should be.

I do not feel I have "masculine" energy because I no longer conform to the above mention ideal. I just feel that by no longer having "baby fever", I can now be my own financial support. I don't need a man to provide for me, but to be my partner .. my equal.

Wish more women thought this way.

Wouldn't that be nice.
I just prefer not dealing with someone who sees me to spend money on her, and wouldn't enjoy just a movie and popcorn at home.
It's not about any of that energy that the poster was telling me.
It's not that complicated to me.
You want a guy who showers you with expensive gifts, steak and lobster dinner with champagne?
It's not me.

Previous 1 3 4