Community > Posts By > Zuglo65

Zuglo65's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:13 AM
Edited by Zuglo65 on Thu 04/26/18 04:14 AM

Not a clear-cut question I suppose for each break up it's different.... I would imagine if you split up on bad terms you stop doing for each other .. immediately..

But for others that's not the case..
Take myself for instance.. I still go over and cut the grass and shovel the snow and occasionally will clean my exes house for her.. even cook the occasional meal for her.. and our boys.. I do it to help out.. to help lighten her load to make life a little easier...but
Some of my friends think this is odd most all of my divorced friends think I'm crazy..

I don't think it's odd our crazy ..I just think it's my way of helping out... but I find myself sometimes feeling guilty if I don't feel like going over to do these things for her... or I struggle with not going.. over to help out a little.... I think to myself !..nobody cleans my house nobody cuts my grass I do this stuff myself... but then I feel guilty for even thinking such a thought...
I feel ashamed for not wanting to help her out... even if it is just too do the dishes for her so it's one less thing to do with when she gets home from work... now I don't do this all the time of course.. but on occasion I do..... I was just wondering is there a time a point in time when you just stop doing these things for your ex.. and become okay with it... look after your own life so to speak... and is there anyone else out there that feels the same way... you still do things for your ex but wonder if you should be doing these things at all..?

While I think it's admirable that you still go over to your ex's house & do things for her seeing you have kids together, the degree to which you help out ie cleaning her house makes me think that you're not over her yet & that perhaps subconsciously you think that by doing these things for her the two of you might get back together again. - Just a thought.
I would never go over my ex's house & clean it for him even if we had kids & joint custody -I think that you are being way too nice, but that's just my opinion.

I agree. Me and my ex are in good terms. But I wouldn't do all that for her.
And just have to wonder why do you feel guilty if you don't feel like doing it?

Zuglo65's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:10 AM
Hey familiar faces/names.waving
drinker

Zuglo65's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:02 AM
It's in my profile.
bigsmile

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 04/25/18 04:30 AM
Hmm..I joined 05-01-2011?
ohwell slaphead
Like the smiley faces.

Thanks Piscesmoon02.

Zuglo65's photo
Wed 04/25/18 04:11 AM
So this is a new place for those poor people who lost DH as their hang out?
Well I hope a few people from DH won't find out about this..
Hello all, I was Hippo65.
waving

Zuglo65's photo
Fri 03/13/15 07:11 PM

6:45 snooze...snooze...snooze... lol!
then...what the heck! Bathroom...walk dog if I have one...coffee, breakfast, shower, dress, off to work...3-4 days a week.
.. I'm a little confused on the walk dog if I have one..lol.... do you just get up look out your front door and see if there's a stray dog running around that you can walk...lol.. good morning

rofl rofl rofl rofl
I wondered about that as well..But now I understand..
6:45..Pffttt..I am almost at work by then..
So for me it's get up at 5:20, pee, coffee, making my snack which is cutting up an apple, check on the forums,6:20 out the door.
Hm..I guess I need an hour to get motivated..

Zuglo65's photo
Tue 03/10/15 05:23 AM
Don't think I can ever be scammed.
Sure, yeah those young attractive women who like my profile, and say how handsome I am, and how they would love to "read" from me, and how they feel I am their soulmate are real..Sure..
Or that "king" who needed my account info so he can deposit his fortune in it, than after he leaves his country he'll share it with me is for real..
Sorry, but anyone who buys into a scam, kind of deserves it.

Zuglo65's photo
Tue 03/10/15 05:03 AM
Even tho truth hurts, let me have it.
But yeah without being nasty.

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 03/09/15 05:11 AM

Normally its the guys who ask girls on a date.. but I wanna know, as a lady, can you make the first move?
As for me, I can't! cos if I do, and he rejects me, I'm not sure I'll be normal again :D

And you think a guy won't feel that way? For them it's just as scary as it is for us to do such a thing.
And yes, it is okay for a girl to ask a guy. If you really don't want to do that, make sure the guy you like knows that you are into him (body language, flirt, smile, look him in the eyes etc), so it's less freaky for him to make the first move.

Very well said.

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 03/09/15 05:07 AM

Security blanket ..we care for you 24/7 .. but especially When the world seems like it against you .. when you have a bad day .. when you are sick Or unhappy .. we make sure you are pampered , feel loved and secure .

Ego booster .. We make you feel like a man .. Grrrrrrrr lol

Entertainment system .. We know how to make you feel alive .... Relieve all those manly stresses .. Keep you laughing , smiling and feeling young . .

Angel on your shoulder .. We are that inner voice that guides your moral compass .. Laughing

Basically .. You are screwed without us . A man without a woman is like a camel without water .. Yes you can survive .. But eventually will succumb to dehydration :-)

Um...Now where do I find that woman you desribed???
So far I had "Sorry you had a bad day/sick/unhappy, but let me tell you what happened to me at work!"
And some made my stress lever go higher, and made me want to become a monk.
Oh and let's not forget the one who tried to talk me into weed, because according to her it's a best feeling I will ever have.
:tongue:

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 03/09/15 04:54 AM
Hm...Would not go anywhere with her.

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 03/09/15 04:49 AM
Friends with benefits can be a very good thing.
I know, I know, different subject.
As for me, I am not looking for a "serious" hook ups.
But nothing serious either and I come to realize that makes me look bad. Not quite sure why we must label anything?
Why not just go with a flow, be honest with our intention, so he/she can decided that it is something he/she wants?

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 03/07/15 07:34 AM
It does to me.
Has to be something in common, and I just don't feel like I am compitable with someone much younger than me.

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 03/07/15 07:29 AM
If it's a hobby, I think she could/should do something about that.
Now if it's work? I am dealing with it a lot..
As a truck driver you don't "clock out" at the certain time every day.
So, yeah I was told that it's not fair for her not knowing if we can go out, and what time..And it isn't.

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 03/07/15 06:24 AM
He was "soft"..

Zuglo65's photo
Sat 03/07/15 05:12 AM
Hm...I see myself being that guy..
What is the deal? At least he isn't sitting in his recliner watching tv all day..
As long as I am healthy and able, I most likely be doing something.
Even if it's a part time job.

Zuglo65's photo
Fri 03/06/15 04:57 AM
I agree with those who suggested to read a profile, make a comment on it so she can see you read it.
Of course there is no guarantee that she will answer just because she sees that you read her profile.

Zuglo65's photo
Thu 03/05/15 06:48 PM
Funny I am suspicious when she doesn't ask questions.
spock

Zuglo65's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:55 AM
I AM a thrower..And a slammer/hitter.No not people..
Can't have that anger build up, and not do something about it..
Not good for your health.
laugh

Zuglo65's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:54 AM
I wouldn't....
What are the advantages?
So you can see if she read your message?
Can use that "match" feature? Don't care about those..