Community > Posts By > bbbutterscotch

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:34 PM
Agreed.

...and I really am going to sleep here.
Any minute now.laugh

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:30 PM
That was officially the funniest thing I've ever read on here, geek.laugh 37 smart a$$ points have been accredited to your account, and I can now sleep restlessly. Thank you.drinker

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:22 PM
It sounds like things are pretty new, so I'd say give her her space for a bit and see where you stand. If friends doesn't work than a relationship never will. If you really think she's worth fighting for, you can give it a shot, but don't go back in with your heart on your sleeve. That's an easy way to get the thing stabbed.ohwell

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:17 PM
Hmmm...I notice he didn't respond when I called him out.
Sorry, couldn't let that point go unmentioned.
But yes, passie, it's good advice, and it looks like we're hitting the hay. G'night.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:04 PM

No matter how much a guy or girl thinks you are or are not attractive...it does not matter. If you let it, it will affect YOU within. Not him/her. He/She will either be very clingy with a handsome/pretty guy/girl and some abusive or downright cruel to someone who is not. So better to decide for yourself if YOU like you...and forget the rest. The rest comes. Anyone who cannot accept you in whole is not worth it to you anyway. That includes yourself. Self-perception is health and happiness. There are plenty of people who DO appreciate you for you. YOU should be one of them.

Well said.drinker

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:01 PM
Wait a second...
I'm in good position to ask without feeling like an a$$ since Leanne's right behind me with her nose in a book and all, but...you're on here, ummm...every night, chief?

With that said, convince me that your BS method works and speaking from the heart doesn't.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:51 PM
I gotta say, I love how unromantic this world has become with '10's' and '5's' and whatever this PUA crap is. I'm not saying that your lines don't work chief, I just say that it's all this bull that just mixes people up and convinces them that they need to change.

Screw that, I've been that guy, and I've played that game. You know what's waiting at the end of that road? Not happiness, that's for sure.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:36 PM
I'm just anxious for finals to be over so that Leanne get's her nose out of those friggin books!laugh love :heart:

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:24 PM

Let's Push Things Forward by The Streets. If

Long time since i heard that they playd it on the radio allthe time here in like 2002 somthing.

Shawnna-Getin' Some blushing

Ahhh...yes. Sometimes I forget how shi#$y the radio stations are here in Mid Michigan.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:01 PM
Thank you all for your blessings, but that was actually my girl answering after I showed her this guy's post.

So I told her to %#$@ off and stop touching my &#$%ing computer while I'm in the can, you know, like a good boyfriend does. See, unlike her I've always got enough energy for sarcasm.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:48 PM
Wow, high school dramatize much?
You know what, I don't even have the energy for the necessary sarcasm needed here.

You're a prick.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:38 PM

Why is it everyone feels the need to be 21st century PC? Face the facts women of the 21st century, you simply are not attractive to men if you are competing with them!! Get over yourselves! Geez!

NOTE TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE:
STOP MAKING RIDICULOUS GENERALIZATIONS!!!
To say it is one thing, but use words like 'most' or 'majority'. It just so happens the first three girls I ever dated where also the only ones who challenged my viewpoints and grade point average in school. See, stereotypes allow me to respond as thus:

YOU ARE WRONG. NEXT!

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:27 PM
It's not really so much about looks as it is about confidence. You walk into every room all shy and insecure, people overlook and judge you. If you walk in like it's your living room, head high and ready to have some fun, they'll take notice of your prescence before they've even taken a look at your face.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:14 PM

It seems that you come across more "career women" these days. Women who are in their thirties and forties, with looks fading fast, that still don't quite understand what men want.

For some reason, with all the intelligence and value this group gives to themselves, this miss a fundamental truth. Men are not attracted to women who try to compete with them.

Men, for the most part, excepting for contentious objectors, peace-niks, and fans of John Mayer, tend to like women to be feminine, soft, sensitive, etc - qualities that men typically do not (except as above) possess.

Why can't these women, take off the suit, stop watching Sports Center, and just be a girl?

*Drowns your idiotic stereotyping out with John Mayer*laugh

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:54 PM
Well, to figure out if a girl is date-able, I use the quadratic formula x or -x = -b + or - the square root of b squared - 4ac / 2a, where a = my height, b = their hair color, and c = the straightness of their teeth. :tongue:

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:48 PM
I don't even care what's being said in this thread, my religious beliefs are solid and unheard of, but 53 points have been awarded to the one who started it just for the tagline.smokin

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:43 PM
Let's Push Things Forward by The Streets. If you know it, I'm impressed.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:41 PM
I definately started life off as one of those, have spent some time here and there as a them, can't say as how I've ever been an 'other', but at last I've definately become a 'that guy'.

As far as being one of 'us', I don't know about all that. Most of the us seem to find this thread confusing, so that kind of sets the I apart.

bbbutterscotch's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:21 PM
Whoa, the smiley in parenthesis looks friggin weird.^

bbbutterscotch's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:19 PM

heh its funny. Most girls seems to always go for the jerks, but then you see topics like this where a girl wants to find a romantic guy. Maybe its that girls that like nice guys and guys that are actually nice are just both very rare specimens.

Hammer, meet nail. Nail, hammer. You just hit the nail on the head with that one.

There are guys who are all that and a bag of chips out there. They are just really hard to find and usually taken. But keep in mind that a lot of those girls they're with aren't actually worthy, and will prove it in time. That's when you slip in under the radar and snatch up the good ones.laugh

I'm not talking about me, by the way, even though I'm God in my own eyes(indifferent), I think I'm in it to win it this time round.love

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9