Community > Posts By > T.Roy

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:57 AM
Edited by T.Roy on Tue 02/19/19 11:58 AM

Johnny Lang was only 13 when he did this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x4cYowTsjI&list=PLA2K7Uhu9TwA1WbKJ135LZEmrDTwn-VqF

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:53 AM
Edited by T.Roy on Tue 02/19/19 11:55 AM

Washed up 55yo guitar, bass, mandolin, dobro, tenor banjo player.

you're only done if you choose to be. Those skills would get you a spot in a bluegrass band if you wanted it.

I'm a full time musician since 1975. Took off 6 years to start a couple of locksmithing businesses in the 90s but couldn't afford to keep doing that. Went back into music in 1998, touring non-stop since 2003.

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:46 AM

who benefited?

Only every person in America.

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:43 AM

Does anybody else get the feeling, that this dude is actually employed by trump, seen as social media is seen as so important these days?
I mean we could be having a conversation about, what's your favourite dog breed, what's your favourite ice cream? And he'll just take literally any opportunity to somehow throw Trump into the mix, and he's not the only 1
So you like strawberry ice cream, so you must be a lefty and hate Donald Trump, build that wall. Chihuahuas?? You Hilary loving piece of s*∆π , don't even get me started on dobermans and rum and raisin

ARe you talking about me?

If so, I find it hilarious and only more proof of hypocrisy since someone else in another thread was just ridiculed for making the same BS charge about MSHarmony.

Like Trump needs someone to defend him on a dating site?

You guys are ridiculous. It's so easy to prove it but you guys keep doing it for me?

Thanks!

;-)

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:40 AM

Did you know that ONE MAN, Mike Rogers, was all that stopped the crooks who wanted to overthrow and utterly destroy of our nation? Corruption at the highest levels needs to be prosecuted until they are all wearing orange jump suits in a 8x8 with Bubba.

Here's how it happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag&t=265s

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:27 AM
Edited by T.Roy on Tue 02/19/19 11:30 AM

Wait, let me get this straight? You think she is a paid Agent of the Democratic Party to hang out on some low traffic DATING website to sway potential voters? rofl

Do you wear tin foil hats also??

How typical to use ridicule in leiu of anything factual or even mature. Why don't you try addressing the issues brought up instead of misdirection, humiliation, and repeating obvious lies?

It is a FACT that Obama and Hillary have hired operatives to go into social media and muddy the waters deceptively. If you didn't know that, then you haven't been paying attention.

I don't think this place would be worth hiring someone to do that....nor do I think MSharmony is a low-life who would do it.

But it is FACT that it happens. Lies and deception are the most useful tool at the DNC

AND HERE IS HOW THEY DID IT FROM AN EYEWITNESS IN OBAMA'S SECRET SERVICE

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dan+boingino+plan+a%2C+plan+b%2C+and+plan+c

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:17 AM
Edited by T.Roy on Tue 02/19/19 11:23 AM

DUH?????

This is like a rat asking a roach if it's ok to eat cheese?

Of course no one in the Democrat Congress objected to an attempted coup? Those crooks were in on it! The found "evidence" because they paid 12 MILLION DOLLARs to produce a bunch of lies that was then characterized as "evidence" to skirt the law.

HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dan+boingino+plan+a%2C+plan+b%2C+and+plan+c

Democrats constantly skirt the LAW to do their dirty work since they are crooks working against the citizens of the United States. Besides, Obama uses the Constitution for toilet paper.

T.Roy 's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:14 AM

More proof that "hate crimes", when reported by the Dept of Propoganda for the DNC (CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC) are ALWAYS HOAXES!

On June 29 there were 2 hate crimes reported. The media chose to run the fake one without any critical analysis whatsover because it was useful in painting Trump and white people as racist.

Of course we all now know that 3 black men were attempting to perpetrate fraud upon us. The only racists in the story....

While at the same time, three thugs (black men) attacked a jewish man and beat him for being Jewish in NYC. Not a peep from the media who "cares" so freakin' much about racism. :::sacrcasm:::

MORE FAKE NEWS....as typical from the hypocrites on the Left.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43621/january-29-two-hate-crimes-occurred-media-only-ben-shapiro?utm_source=shapironewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=021919-news&utm_campaign=position1

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 11:22 PM
Edited by T.Roy on Mon 02/18/19 11:24 PM

Democrats are good at playing semantic games to make it look like they "care" when they couldn't care less. It's all about drumming up anger to make the ignorant share in their Trump hatred

If you're talking about a natural barrier, like the mountains of Texas, then that is a natural "Wall"

But even there we need to secure it with a "smart" wall. Please....tell us, oh supporter of these liars, which Democrat is advocating ANY KIND OF A WALL that protects our borders?

The leaders of the Democrats have all lectured us on our terrible morality instead.

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 11:08 PM
Edited by T.Roy on Mon 02/18/19 11:18 PM

Im sure it is just as easy for me to search out someone with similar experience that worked under OBama and has positive opinions of what they witnessed.

Farakhan sure loved him. So did the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, the PLO, Hamas and every other terrorist organization.

So do that which you claim would be so easy....we won't be holding our breath.

Then let's compare the credibility of your witness with an American hero like Dan.

You don't stand a chance against the truth. What I really don't understand is how someone as reasonable as you appear can support such criminals. There isn't a single shred of intergrity left in the Democrat Party. Not a scintila of the party my dad was loyal to.

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 11:04 PM
Edited by T.Roy on Mon 02/18/19 11:05 PM

Right.....they had to be coerced and threatened with a government shutdown to provide about 20% of what is needed.

A wall with a big hole in it is not a wall. It's a facade.

Don't worry though. Trump will go around those hypocrites to protect America.

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 11:00 PM
Edited by T.Roy on Mon 02/18/19 11:03 PM

The end result remains the same.

Innocent Americans....especially along the border states, are supposed to just pound sand if they want protection from foreign invasion on their property.

So please....save us the hypocrital phony baloney about being "moral" when all of America knows it's a ruse meant to deceive us all. Pelosi and Shumer have no morality, much less a soul.

They don't give a rip about Americans...they just hate Trump for trying to give our nations back to us.

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 09:55 PM

Obama declared a "National Emergency" to help :

1. Libya
2. Yemen
3. Ukraine
4. Burundi
5. Somalia
6. Venezuela
7. South Sudan
8. Central America

Trump declared a National Emergency to help:

The United States of America

There is a 274 miles long wall between Jordan & Syria that a DEMOCRAT House and Senate voted to fund and build. A wall over there was apparently very moral to them, but a wall protecting Americans is not.

HYPOCRITES ON PARADE!

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 04:25 PM

Maybe we should change the topic! Who will win the Oscar this weekend?

Will it be Jessie Smollett, Nathan Phillips or Christine Blasey Ford? The media is heavily backing them ALL!!!

Andrew McCabe for his very literal impersonation of a treasonous turd

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 04:21 PM

457,000 people now have new manufacturing jobs since Trump got into office. Gee, I WONDER how that happened???

Someone incompetent left and then someone competent came in...

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 04:19 PM

Ex-FBI official: 'Crime may have been committed' by Trump

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said in an interview that aired Sunday that a "crime may have been committed" when President Donald Trump fired the head of the FBI and tried to publicly undermine an investigation into his campaign's ties to Russia".

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/ex-fbi-official-andrew-mccabe-crime-may-have-been-committed-by-trump

And there "may" be an easter bunny

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 04:47 AM
Edited by T.Roy on Mon 02/18/19 04:48 AM

The general feeling is the current leadership among Democrats are not being objective and the Media is further obscuring them from seeing reality.

BINGO!

Isn't it amazing how (some) people living here can not see? They have swallowed the false narratives hook, line, and sinker. I think that some of them actually believe it, too.

just astounding.

But do you know how to make a million dollars as a musician?

Start with five million.

;-)

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 04:40 AM

....and yet have quite lot yet to learn. Now if we could just get a little light into those beautiful eyes...

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 03:53 AM
Edited by T.Roy on Mon 02/18/19 03:54 AM

The Democrats have corruptly opposed every appointee of Trump but just 2 days ago he FINALLY go his Attorney General.

Remember the name, William Barr. He's going to topple that house of cards. The wheels of justice are very slow, but will grind all the trash in it's way eventually. That will include dozens and dozens from the "intelligence" community who are corrupt and treasonous.

And it can't be soon enough for America.

T.Roy 's photo
Mon 02/18/19 03:50 AM

Bingo! Most people tend to forget that the Bible, though it is considered the word of God was written by many different people over an extended period of time. It's not meant to be read literally.

that shows an utter ignorance of what is actually in the bible.

Yes, it is to be taken VERY literally, except in the places where it uses metaphorical imagery.

Look, I don't expect anyone who doesn't read the bible to be held to it. But c'mon...you guys quit acting like you know what's in it.