DemonicNightAngel's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:21 PM
noway laugh poor guy

Sat 02/16/08 10:16 PM
Yeah, crept up on me when I didn't expect it to. Was talking to a family member still up north and her response when I said it was "what the heck did you just say? what has happened to you down there?"

now apparently I am the country girl in my family lol

Sat 02/16/08 10:10 PM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Wow, lol, feel better now?

Sat 02/16/08 09:58 PM

i totaly agree.. i have a 7 yr old who looks like i did when i was 10.. not much longer till she reaches that "fully developed" stage.... tehn.. i will have to lock her in the basement!!

I'm about to that point with my sister. A 27 yr old man hit on her today...I almost knocked him out. Instead, I smiled and said "Does becoming bubba's b**** sound like fun to ya? cause if so, then she's the perfect 14 yr old for ya!"

he walked away pretty fast

Sat 02/16/08 09:49 PM
you're too funny, Wonderbread

Sat 02/16/08 09:49 PM
Which is the reason I don't really go out by myself....I have more fun when others are around

Sat 02/16/08 09:43 PM
Yeah, if you're into the chick flicks, it isn't too bad.

I seen it a few times, and yeah it's one of those tear jerkers.

Sat 02/16/08 09:41 PM
It's odd, isn't it. Steriods my friend....I'm telling you it's steriods. My kid sister is one of those fully developed girls...and is only 14. Just started her freshman yr in high school, but was like this when she was 11

Sat 02/16/08 09:38 PM

are there any other free sites like this beside Pof
craigslist... good luck lol

Ebaydrinker

Hehe, always thought you could really buy everything you wanted from ebay....

Mon 02/11/08 04:49 PM
Shoot, I've never in my life had a Valentine. My significant other always left me right before Dooms Day (better known as Valentine's Day)

Although I'd like to have someone, I highly doubt that'll change in the next three days. Usually I just buy myself a small box of chocolates and then watch horror movies. Of course all this will go one once I get home from work....

You don't really need anyone to spend Valentine's Day with. It's nice cause it's the day of love, so just spend the day knowing you love yourself.

Sun 02/10/08 09:29 AM
Greetings everyone from Rock Hill. And Amberdee.....I am a yankee. Was transplanted here almost eight very long years ago, and it was very hard for me to get used to saying "ya'll". As a matter of fact, I didn't start until about three years ago. It was always yous guys, or youns.....

Sat 02/09/08 11:11 AM
King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, St. Madness, Acheron

Sat 02/09/08 11:05 AM
I'll go with ya DeathsTreaty.....wait...where are we going?

Sat 02/09/08 10:14 AM
Going to hang out with my mom today, which is what I do every Saturday. Will probably be drunk by 7, and then the real fun begins.

Sat 02/09/08 10:04 AM
:smile: thanks!

Sat 02/09/08 09:59 AM
Awwww pretty hearts.

Sat 02/09/08 09:55 AM
Was told I have it since I was 11 years old. Used to be on pills, they stopped working after awhile. Most of the times I just don't sleep, or if I do I get two, maybe three hour naps.

Sat 02/09/08 09:54 AM
I've been on this site for awhile now, but just never got around to properly introducing myself. Call me whatever you see fit, as long as it's some kind of form of my sn. Gotta know if you're talkin to me, heh. Anyway, yep...so hey.

Wed 02/06/08 02:43 PM
Using either you have to add so much stuff just to be able to eat it, so there's no point in either. I like making my own.

Wed 02/06/08 02:41 PM
My day always go by slow, but then when all you do is pile pallet after pallet with merchandise perchased, it tends to be slow.