DemonicNightAngel's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:16 PM

Blasphemylaugh laugh laugh

LOL yeah oh well. Don't get me wrong, he's alright, he just isn't all that great to me like he is to so many others. I strive to have different tastes than others happy

Sun 02/03/08 12:13 PM
Thankfully, my mom raised me to do whatever I was into. I hated barbies, in fact, the one I did own I tortured so badly that the next toy I got was a basketball...hehe.

Not saying I'm not glad to be a woman, because I am. I just think there's nothing wrong with a woman getting down and dirty. It's a turn on for some guys to know that woman don't mind getting down and dirty with him. Just makes the clean up procedures all that much more fun....hehe.

No, back on topic....There isn't anything wrong with men wanting to look nice, but that new breed of men called metrosexuals do not turn me on at all whatsoever. I want a rugged man. Sure he has to smell good, but he can't be prettier than me, lol.

Sun 02/03/08 12:02 PM
Hehe, that's great.

Sun 02/03/08 11:31 AM
Lamb Of God-Beating on Death's Door

Sun 02/03/08 11:28 AM
King Diamond
St. Madness
Iced Earth
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath (The DIO Years, forget Ozzy...yes I know I'll get some heat for that oh well)

Sun 02/03/08 11:24 AM
Warrant-Cherry Pie

Sun 02/03/08 11:20 AM
The Princess Bride

"Hello, my name is Ingio Montonya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"

Sun 02/03/08 11:07 AM
have to agree...this is pretty much what people do to kill time.

Sun 02/03/08 07:44 AM
yeah but now I work with powered machinerey so wouldn't be much fun attempting to drive around all day with my head banging around

Sun 02/03/08 07:44 AM
yeah but now I work with powered machinerey so wouldn't be much fun attempting to drive around all day with my head banging around

Sun 02/03/08 07:39 AM

don't tend to like to do that myself, but oh well. I just drank a little too much hehe
im gonna get so wasted tonight lmao

you're lucky...I can't do that....I can't take off work tomorrow so gotta make sure I don't drink too much tonight

Sun 02/03/08 07:36 AM
don't tend to like to do that myself, but oh well. I just drank a little too much hehe

Sun 02/03/08 07:35 AM

50" plasma with surround sound beer hot wings and my neibors will be mad. They told me they dont like us single guys we party too much.drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh

hehehe...a bunch of single guys screamin over a tv...oh fun lol

Sun 02/03/08 07:30 AM
Mine was a bit worse than that. Wild Turkey which later turned into Jose Cuervo....drank till 2 am and passed out lol

Sun 02/03/08 07:29 AM
something relativley close to it.....sub shop....we did however have to cut our own deli meats.....however that's off topic...yeah been there, did that.

Sun 02/03/08 07:26 AM
Edited by DemonicNightAngel on Sun 02/03/08 07:27 AM
Ouch lavos....I did that before back in 03. I vowed to never do that again....so I quit. People are mean and crazy on this dang day.

Sun 02/03/08 07:25 AM
LOL Kenny, I'm still half asleep and my hangover isn't making it much better.....ick

Sun 02/03/08 07:22 AM
Hi there....I'm almost never on, and when I am I don't around these parts...time for a change.

Sun 02/03/08 07:14 AM
Edited by DemonicNightAngel on Sun 02/03/08 07:21 AM
Yeah, I know who Within Temptation are.....however, I know of them back six years ago when they hadn't even came to America yet. Could only buy their albums online, now you can get them at Wal-mart.

Personally, I think Nightwish is better.

Tue 01/29/08 04:03 PM
Wish I could fall asleep at my job.....but something tells me someone would end up hurt. Then you'd be called, lol

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next