Community > Posts By > ddn122

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:51 AM
There is really no study anywhere that conclusively links vaccines with anything, except a drop in that disease's rates.

Ummmm, I beg to differ.....there are numerous studies

Want a few?

Dr. Michael Odent has written a letter in the JAMA (1994) where his figures show a five times higher rate of asthma in pertussis immunised children compared to non-immunised children. He is also quoted in the International Vaccination Newsletter (Sept. 1994): "Immunised children have more ear infections and spend more days in hospital."

"Crib death" was so infrequent in the pre-vaccination era that it was not even mentioned in the statistics, but it started to climb in the 1950s with the spread of mass vaccination against diseases of childhood. --Harris L.Coulter, PhD.

In the May 24, 1996, New Zealand Medical Journal, J. Barthelow Classen, MD, a former researcher at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the founder and CEO of Classen Immunotherapies in Baltimore, reported that juvenile diabetes increased 60 per cent following a massive hepatitis B vaccination campaign for babies six weeks or older in New Zealand from 1988 to 1991. In the October 22, 1997, Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice, Classen showed that Finland's incidence of diabetes increased 147 per cent in children under five after three new vaccines were introduced in the 1970s, and that diabetes increased 40 per cent in children aged 5 to 9 after the addition of the MMR and Hib vaccines in the 1980s. He concluded that "the rise in IDDM [juvenile onset diabetes] in the different age groups correlated with the number of vaccines given."

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:44 AM
umm Polio was in decline, already......and look at what the good doctor testified before congress....

Jonas Salk, inventor of the IPV, testified before a Senate subcommittee that nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine.

There is no proof that any vaccines are effective...

If the vaccine helps why not take it?huh

What about Polio, etc?

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:14 AM
There is no proof that any vaccines are effective...

If the vaccine helps why not take it?huh

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:05 AM
Whole wheat bluberry

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:49 AM
Funny how the law suite does not dispute any of the behaviors(or information provided by acorn employees) of the Acorn employees only the means of which the information was obtained

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:39 AM
2009 H1N1 vaccines with adjuvants are being studied to determine if they are safe and effective. Experts will review these data when they are available. There is no plan at this time to recommend a 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine with an adjuvant.

When was this published?

No plans???? yet, 2009 H1N1 with adjuvants are being studied?????
Why study if there are no plans to use them????

Have their plans changed????

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:31 AM
I can find as many studies that "do" show a correlation........

Aluminum is a known neuro-toxin...there is no debate about that.....

its accumulation is additive ...over your lifetime........

kind of like x-rays....a couple of them won't harm you but over your life time.....hundreds of them will....

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:22 AM
Actually, here is what the cdc say in regards to "Preventing the spread of the illness.....

Hmmm vaccines are not on the list........

Are there other ways to prevent the spread of illness?

Take everyday actions to stay healthy.

* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hands cleaners are also effective.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
* Stay home if you get sick. CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:09 AM
one study does not make it true...the correlation is there....people with Alzheimer's have more aluminum in their bodies than average...

Coincidence??? Perhaps! but not a risk I am willing to take...

It would appear that the risk is vanishingly small.

????????????????????????
Appearances can fool you.........it's effects are(often) not seen immediately ......

Autopsies on a large amount of people who have died of Alzheimer’s disease showed accumulations of up to four times the normal amount of aluminum in the nerve cells in the brain, especially in the hippocampus which plays a central role in memory.

Aluminum and Alzheimer's disease - there is no proven relationship
after decades of research - since the correlation was first found in the 60's.

http://alzheimers.org.uk/factsheet/406

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:06 AM
For seven years I eat a bagel every morning for breakfast.
I have not been involved in an automobile accident in the past seven years....

Therefore, Eating bagels for breakfast eliminates automobile accidents......

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:04 AM
vaccines are made for the specific virus type "they" think will be prevalent in the coming year...therefore it ,probably, was not H1N1...

maybe they guessed wrong or maybe they are not effective in preventing the virus.....I choose not to expose my loved one to the dangerous adjuvants....

here is something from the CDC....

This is the first time, the CDC has conducted such a study in the midst of a flu season. CDC decided to undertake this rapid study to see if it would reveal any information that would help the public, physicians and public health officials make decisions about the use of influenza vaccine, antiviral medications, or other preventive measures.

This initial study showed that the 2003-2004 influenza vaccine was not effective or had very low effectiveness against "influenza-like illness" in a group of healthcare workers in Colorado.

Do you know, was this for the swine flu or just a regular flu shot?

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:54 AM
here is something from the CDC....

This is the first time, the CDC has conducted such a study in the midst of a flu season. CDC decided to undertake this rapid study to see if it would reveal any information that would help the public, physicians and public health officials make decisions about the use of influenza vaccine, antiviral medications, or other preventive measures.

This initial study showed that the 2003-2004 influenza vaccine was not effective or had very low effectiveness against "influenza-like illness" in a group of healthcare workers in Colorado.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:48 AM
Good!

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:44 AM
It would appear that the risk is vanishingly small.

????????????????????????
Appearances can fool you.........it's effects are(often) not seen immediately ......

Autopsies on a large amount of people who have died of Alzheimer’s disease showed accumulations of up to four times the normal amount of aluminum in the nerve cells in the brain, especially in the hippocampus which plays a central role in memory.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:24 AM
The extremely high amount of Aluminum ( a know neuro-toxin) and the adjuvants are enough for me not to purposefully expose my loved ones to this vaccine.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:14 AM
The problem with these types of "studies" is that they claim the illness was prevented....yet, there is no proof that the people were ever exposed to the virus....only that they did not get it!

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:44 AM
H1N1....

Much to do about nothing!

In Georgia they quit testing for it because 98% of people that have the flu have H1N1....

unless you are in a high risk group it is just the flu.....both my kids had it..I wiped it out in 2 days with herbal remedies.....no big deal!

btw....there is absolutely no evidence that indicate vaccine work....

Even Jonas Saulk stated. that... "any one that got polio after 1960 .....it was caused by the vaccine"

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:49 PM
Edited by ddn122 on Wed 09/23/09 04:49 PM
Does this make my A$$ look big?

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:48 PM
Depends?

What kind of house does she have?

Is there a steam room?

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 09:58 AM
I remember when children either walked or rode their bikes to school.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25