Community > Posts By > ddn122

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:01 AM
They have 4 dogs and tell me it is cheaper this way...and healthier, as well.....

That is one spoiled dog! laugh

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:42 AM
So...
The kid's wanted to bring one of their dogs here, this week. I said OK!....on the counter was a bowl of the dog's food. Ok....they feed her and walk her etc....

I was looking for a late night snack. In the "fridge" I found a bowl of rice with, chicken, peas, carrots, snow peas, and a nice broth. It is not unusual for the kid's to bring me food......So I ate it...it was very bland but OK....

The next day they asked...."who ate the dog food?" I said it is right there on the counter.....NO, the food from the fridge!!!!

OOOPs!

Apparently, they make their own dog food...???
Their dogs eat better than I do.....???

It's a dog's life!!!!

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:34 AM
Someone gave me a cook book called

"The can opener gourmet"

If you buy the quality organic can goods it is a healthy and quick way to make a meal....open a few cans...mix it.. cook it........ done.....It is the kid's favorite cook book!!!

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:19 AM
Edited by ddn122 on Fri 09/18/09 05:20 AM
cells have memory: But it’s not as simple as many portray, The individual cells probably remember their environment and affect surrounding cells in very profound ways that we have trouble understanding with today’s science.

cell biologist Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., author of Biology of Belief: Unleashing of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles: “The general public has been given the idea that cellular memory is like cerebral memory — that cells remember past history,” he explained. “It isn’t that at all. I believe that cells are connected by antennas to an identity; not a physical identity, but an energetic identity — just like a broadcast.” Lipton used the analogy of a television set with an antenna — TVs download programs, but the programs aren’t stored inside the TVs. When cells have an expression, they reflect a memory, but the memory comes from somewhere else. “Where?” I wanted to know. “We have no idea,” he answered.

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:06 AM
i don't know you . Why would I add you?

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:05 AM
Good bye!

debunk that report, ok then why r there all these fema camps up and running and hireing for personel. i havent seen alkatea in my neighborhood yet military officials are training for homegrown terrorism and civil unrest. what terrorism oh u mean the anti obama policy people armed with posters magic markers and bull horns yeh martial law was sighned into order for them thats right. listen up ladys i got one thing to say about all this NEW WORLD ORDER. now if u'll excuse me im leavin the country because the bible says come out of her my people less u take part in her plegs

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:37 PM
Purple micro dot..??????

or was it window pane ???

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:34 PM
web MD recommending "big Pharma" to treat the symptoms, only....

How surprising!!!

woah, WebMD recommends narcotics

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:21 PM
Wintergreen or botanical Menthol for temporary/topical relief.
Cayenne pepper...internal
Arnica Montana for pain

Hot an cold therapy....will heal it!!

very hot water(as hot as you can stand it) over affected area for one minute....Then one minute of ice cold......do it 7 to 10 times always end with cold.......

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:15 PM
the state of GA just signed a resolution to no longer support Acorn in any way....No more money..

The House of Reps. will strip any funds to Acorn as well.

The Defund ACORN Act prohibits any "federal contract grant, cooperative agreement or any other form of agreement (including a memorandum of understanding" from being awarded to or entered into with the group. It also prohibits federal funds "in any other form" from being provided.

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:29 PM
Are they a high risk population????

Why is this insulting???

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:29 PM
little deuce coup

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:22 PM
How many showed up?

and why didn't the media cover it?????

DC Police said 1.2 million.... ?????????

Anyone have figures????

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:02 PM
that article seem naive...

let's keep printing money... so much that no other country will buy our debt ...then the Gov't can take out more debt to pay the debt....

It's like taking out a new credit card to pay off the old one.......

Shifting money we do not have from one expenditure to the next....

"Brilliant"

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:43 AM
Check this out....some great stuff here;

Daryl Hall rockin' with some buddies......20 something guests, already..

Live from Daryl’s House started with Daryl’s “light-bulb moment” idea of “playing music with my friends and putting it up on the Internet,” and the show has subsequently been praised by such varied media outlets

http://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/index.php

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:15 AM
Government sponsored abortion will kill any bill....IMO

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:11 AM
Stress comes from within.......

Prostitutes fill a vital role.....

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:03 AM
Edited by ddn122 on Thu 09/17/09 07:24 AM
Mary J. Blige "one"

better description ...... it is a duet with u2....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCcdLwGeA0

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:44 AM
apathy is ugly.....

then again,

I really don't care...

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:14 AM
I believe Congress is putting a bill out there to satisfy The President's initiative. They do not believe it will pass. they do not want it to pass(hopefully). They put it out there ...it doesn't make it out of committee or doesn't pass congress. Then we all can move on with other, more pressing, needs.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25