If its worth having it would be worth traveling for Good luck hun

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 09:06 PM

You can edit it all you want biotch!!

I just showed everyone the truth!!huh

What a sneaky, lying, biotch...grumble

she tried to edit out where she said "sorry".oops

Nice try biotch!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I shall not say the S word again rofl better? If not than here's a toothpick build a bridge and get over it Biotch rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sure I will biotch...

as soon as I pick my butt, and than your teeth with it biotch!!laugh laugh
I used it to clean out my toe jam then stuck it on your burger with a little flag to say eat this Biotch

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Gotta love being a biotch

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 09:04 PM

ONCE in a while. :P
That sounds more like torture than doctoring....Do your "patients" start screaming out their past dirty deeds so you'll stop tears tears hahahahaha
Hes a sick biotch!!huh
But a creative Sick Biotch lol:laughing:

Oh yeah right...

You didnt know he wanted me to slam my face in the door to pop it, did you???laugh laugh laugh
Well with a broken swollen knows it would be so noticeable lol

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 09:02 PM

I am fairly new here and I find that the people are crazy and fun and I like it so I am wiggling my way into the corner and sticking around for a bit.

I've met a few online here and in person and I can't say I've had bad experiences great guys but not the right one yet. We'll see what comes from it.

Just finding someone who could put up with me is a start lol...expecting man to land in front yard with superman suit and a mountain of patience.

You've only been here a month and already met a few in person? surprised Further proof that everybody is at least 2000 miles from me... laugh It's all good though.....I found mine....bigsmile
Yeah I'm not here wasting time lol but so far no one that made me see fireworks

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:59 PM

You can edit it all you want biotch!!

I just showed everyone the truth!!huh

What a sneaky, lying, biotch...grumble

she tried to edit out where she said "sorry".oops

Nice try biotch!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I shall not say the S word again rofl better? If not than here's a toothpick build a bridge and get over it Biotch rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:56 PM
Plays ping pong wearing boxers and tube sox

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:26 PM
ONCE in a while. :P
That sounds more like torture than doctoring....Do your "patients" start screaming out their past dirty deeds so you'll stop tears tears hahahahaha
Hes a sick biotch!!huh
But a creative Sick Biotch lol:laughing:

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:24 PM
Howls like wolf when the moon is full

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:12 PM
Sunset of Course

Do you eat the marshmellows first out of a bowl of lucky charms?

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:10 PM
ok now I'm putting on my Biotch with attitude nighty and turning the music up

I know people that if you said 'bite me' to them they would ...so I use it sparingly rofl

I'm having a firecracker war with the neighbor just lit a pkg of 100 and dropped it in his metal trashcan..its ok I stole them from him first.

smokin

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:01 PM
I am fairly new here and I find that the people are crazy and fun and I like it so I am wiggling my way into the corner and sticking around for a bit.

I've met a few online here and in person and I can't say I've had bad experiences great guys but not the right one yet. We'll see what comes from it.

Just finding someone who could put up with me is a start lol...expecting man to land in front yard with superman suit and a mountain of patience.

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:53 PM

could you keep it down, i'm trying to get my biotch rest here laugh laugh laugh

I thought we WERE keeping it down ...sorry we'll be quiet :laughing:

I do have a legitimate Biotch though I just broke a nail when I flipped off my neighbor *sigh*

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:48 PM

I've had one of those since I was a baby. It's nothing. t can only be cut out.

Yeah, but is it on your lip?

I was afraid you were gonna say that, it is hardly noticeable though, but I keep licking it with my tongue, and it makes me look like im licking my lips all the time!!rofl rofl

I really want it gone!sad2

What do you guys think about a really sharp razor blade??surprised

Most of the time I use needles, utility knives and occasionally a razor blade during my 'operations', but I do bring out my scalpels ONCE in a while. :P

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:20 PM
The one with the green Door

Have you ever ran a marathon with your shoes on the wrong feet?

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:18 PM
*rubs walls* wow are these things padded lol

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:13 PM

So I go to the doctor yesterday to find out what this little bump is on my lip. Hes says its a cyst. I ask him, how do I get rid of it, and he says it will just go away by itself.

Ive had it for 3 weeks now, and its really bothering me.

I know you guys arent doctors, but do you know of any home remedies, or medicines, I can use to get rid of a cyst? Should I try to lance it?

If it's actually a cyst, lancing won't help because it's not liquid inside. If it really bothers you then I would say go back to your doctor again and ask to have it removed. That's not something you want to do by yourself in somebody's home.

If it were a cyst on your inner arm or wrist, you could break it up by slamming it with a big book. It will then slowly seep back into your system and go away. I don't think I'd want to hit you in the lip with a big book though LOL.

she's right, don't try this alone and with a book. inlist the aid of a friend

This is great!!!

I can have Ese lance it with a sword, or beat my face in...noway

or I can have Lucy slam me in the face with a book.surprised

Im really happy I started this thread....

you guys give really great medical advise, chit!whoa rofl rofl
I'm thinking if this is medical advise I won't ask about surgery they might send me to backyard bbq so I can have the fry cook do it roflrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:09 PM

Someone had to Have written a poem by now entitled

I Biotch therefore I am

Or

If I'm Biotching at least you know I'm not dead

hahaha I'm sweet really I don't belong here come along toto *there's no place like home there's no place like home*winking

Just kidding I do belong here so Biotch on sisters

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are too funny!!

Hey biotch, im really glad I met you!!flowerforyou

You are 100% a total biotch!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I'm glad we met too I love it Biotch for life

Its scary because I really am like this lol

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 07:03 PM
Someone had to Have written a poem by now entitled

I Biotch therefore I am

Or

If I'm Biotching at least you know I'm not dead

hahaha I'm sweet really I don't belong here come along toto *there's no place like home there's no place like home*winking

Just kidding I do belong here so Biotch on sisters

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 06:46 PM
Wants to be govenor like Arnold was ...and he will be back

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 07/04/11 06:43 PM

F'n made me want go out and beat the **** outta every guy in town!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Think this needs to be copied into the Biotch club rofl so true if you can't love him beat him and kick him to the curb hahahahahah