Community > Posts By > SunsetRose

SunsetRose's photo
Wed 04/11/12 06:40 PM

so through all of this did we come to the conclusion that its the fear of doing dishes naked?

Nope...

I got no problem with cleaning my kitchen naked.

Cooking bacon naked while I am drunk....completely different story.

Hey, no pain no bacon.

it did hurt.....I haven't done it again.

that is why drunk people eat out and let someone else make their bacon .... hehehe

SunsetRose's photo
Tue 04/10/12 06:27 PM
so through all of this did we come to the conclusion that its the fear of doing dishes naked?

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:10 PM

all this talking makes me want to edit my profile.

errr sneaking back to read mine its been so long since I've looked at it So I agree with you lol

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:01 PM

It's also important to me that the person I'm dating is not a workaholic. I like people who can enjoy life, rather than spending all their waking hours working.

I agree with you. Workaholics are as bad as people who can't hold a job because they don't want it ..there has to be a good balance between work and play.

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 06:59 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. I hope to ride off into the sunset only this time with someone beside me maybe lmao I look forward to chatting with everyone

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:17 AM
Welcome to Mingle you'll find a lot of great people here :)

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:14 AM
I don't think its the job that's as important as the ambition. I mean a job is a job especially in today's economy. But to be honest if a guy has to flip burgers for a while til he gets something better that is fine but if all he ever wanted to do was flip burgers for minimum wage I'd say I'd have to pass.

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:04 AM
Yes things are going much better I've went back to college and I'm working on a bachelors degree in both Photography and Graphic Design.

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 06:57 AM
My theory is move into a small apartment, this way you don't have room for lots of relatives. You then get invited to their big home for holiday dinners and the dishes aren't yours. And since nearly every apartment comes with a dishwasher so ...problem solved. If I had to hand wash...I wash in a sink of hot soapy water and rinse with hot water then air dry.

SunsetRose's photo
Mon 04/09/12 06:42 AM
I haven't been on in a long time. I took some time out to get my life together.(which turns out to be like trying to build a sandcastle during a hurricane) I have decided to get back out there and start meeting people again. I live in Oklahoma. I am looking for friends but I'm not afraid to meet that guy that could become a special part of my life.

I'd like to say Hello to Everyone!!!!

SunsetRose's photo
Tue 10/18/11 08:12 PM
I do read profiles and the ones I by pass are the ones that are carbon copies of the last one I read.

Guys if you want a super model just say it and we can just cut to the chase ..normal women don't think of themselves as super models, we find fault in our own bodies faster than any man can.

And don't try to look perfect we know the words Perfect man are a myth they don't exist any more than the perfect woman does...

I'll admit I'm close to perfect hahahahahahha but there is that one thing.

SunsetRose's photo
Tue 10/18/11 08:07 PM
I would like to go as a Biotch

I think my costume is perfect

SunsetRose's photo
Fri 09/02/11 06:53 PM

I've been in hiding for a while but came in to see how all you biotches are doing....

they are all being biotches....as usual bigsmile
But of course would we expect any less muahahahahah

SunsetRose's photo
Fri 09/02/11 06:48 PM
I've been in hiding for a while but came in to see how all you biotches are doing....

SunsetRose's photo
Sun 08/14/11 05:12 PM
Good Evening Biotches ...anyone seen my attitude because I know I brought it in with me

SunsetRose's photo
Sun 08/07/11 06:35 PM
I would like to biotch, No particular reason I just want to biotch ok already devil

SunsetRose's photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:05 PM
I think people can be attractive without the movie star look I think it comes from the heart

SunsetRose's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:36 PM
Nice Biotch is that considered an oximoron because don't think if a biotch is being nice there isnt something in it for her lol

SunsetRose's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:30 PM
I'd have to say brains Good looking or not that deer in the headlight look is always unattractive

SunsetRose's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:28 PM

ok, be nice.....biotches[/8]
oh never mind grumble

This is us being nice .....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11