2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/16/11 06:30 PM
My car keys

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/16/11 06:29 PM
Carpe Diem ( seize the day)

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/16/11 06:28 PM
Confidence, sense of humor and a Harley.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/16/11 06:27 PM

How many of you would go on a date with somebody who just asks you out on the first Message??

Not me.

That's like meeting a guy on the bus.

Who is he really and where is he going?

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/16/11 06:25 PM
Edited by 2kool2be4gotten on Thu 06/16/11 06:25 PM
Safe sex or abstinence come to mind

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Fri 06/10/11 04:44 PM
Dude check it out,

Pretend u are about to fall down in front of busses.

T. It's totally legit.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 04:54 PM

I can vouch for everything he says on the video.

I did this on my own a long time ago.

It is as freeing as he says and it comes at a price like he said.

Well now I am curious

Define freeing (in ur words not the video).

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 04:45 PM

You could mentally regress and start growling at random things or even more fun throw temper tantrums.laugh

I like that

Or act cationic.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 04:43 PM
Yet u felt compelled to post this video?

IDK

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:48 AM

I come to an epiphany that I really must be a boring person because I fail to identify any major character flaws or societal eccentricities that make me interesting. As such I'm considering working on becoming smug, over-dramatic, inflexible, callous, and perhaps rash in an effort to increase my appeal and bolster my charisma.

Anyone else out there looking for developing interesting character flaws or have any good flaws to suggest to me?

Start every sentence with "Dude, check it out."

Followed by: "That's totally legit!"

That is too funny! LMAO

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:46 AM
Get an ivory cigarette holder and tell ppl I don't smoke.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:45 AM
Where a beret everywhere u go.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:41 AM
I have tried being unreal but it did not work.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:38 AM

In summary, all he is saying is that if you are hiding a big secret and not being true to yourself, you should admit it. You should be true to yourself.

Enlightenment comes from many different places. You can pass on it if you want... I don't care. I am sharing it because found it interesting and inspiring.

What I thought was rude was your jump to a wrong conclusion, calling it B.S. and other untrue stuff. That is how vicious gossip gets started.

And all I ever found in Church was Gossip.

Well I am glad u found someone to follow. But how is he different from any other life coach out there?

It's a business to him and once it runs it's course he will move on to something else like making money in the stock market.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:25 AM

Obviously this guy can't make a living off videos like this.

Who says????

WATCH THE GD VIDEO and have an informed opinion!!!!

The guy is talking to an audience.... Free attendance or not....
It's not the point. GAWD! frustrated

Boy touchy!

The filter here at work blocked most of the sites about Muzik (which tells u something).

Anyhow I gather he is a "succes coach". He sells books and tapes on how to achieve ur goals. Also some stuff about attraction with a sexy girl on the cover.

So, hmmmm who is he appealing to? Dissatisfied under acheivers?

I think I will pass, and keep going to church for enlightenment.

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Thu 06/09/11 09:30 AM

Interesting!

Since we're condoning, objecting and protesting

we have a poster who is clearly in left field with her Guru and infomercial comment.

we have a poster defending the rights of a "assuming person" who isn't even on topic and insulting to boot?

I object to the objector! AND I protest to the protestor!

Well then what is the main body of work of the guy who made the video?

Obviously this guy can't make a living off videos like this.

Maybe I missed it but can someone give me his name so I can Google it?

Thanks!

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Wed 06/08/11 06:12 PM

I come to an epiphany that I really must be a boring person because I fail to identify any major character flaws or societal eccentricities that make me interesting. As such I'm considering working on becoming smug, over-dramatic, inflexible, callous, and perhaps rash in an effort to increase my appeal and bolster my charisma.

Anyone else out there looking for developing interesting character flaws or have any good flaws to suggest to me?

Start every sentence with "Dude, check it out."

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Wed 06/08/11 06:00 PM

I was once in court and a lawyer asked me a hypothetic question that began...

"...what would you do in such and such situation if it happened to you.."

I answered:

"It would depend on my state of mind at the time."

laugh

This video is of a dating guru who "teaches" loser guys how to attract women.

It is all BS

are we doing infomercials on here now?

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Wed 06/08/11 02:48 PM

Fox is GREAT. And the ratings say so!

and who could disagree with this lovely young woman?

flowerforyou flowerforyou

I have always relied on the kidness of strangers. (in my best Southern accent)

2kool2be4gotten's photo
Wed 06/08/11 06:23 AM

laugh

Republicans have lost the election already! Ron Paul is a non-starter.
Here's why in a nutshell so to speak...

from the website
http://danielmiessler.com/blog/5-ron-paul-quotes-that-scare-me

=-=-=-=

Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the ‘criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal. — Printed In Ron Paul’s Newsletter (but not written by him)

Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action. — Printed In Ron Paul’s Newsletter (but not written by him)

The notion of a rigid separation between church and state has no basis in either the text of the Constitution or the writings of our Founding Fathers. On the contrary, our Founders’ political views were strongly informed by their religious beliefs. — Ron Paul

The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. — Ron Paul

Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity. — Ron Paul

He’s also of the opinion that there is serious disagreement within the scientific community regarding global warming. I was under the impression that the only people disagreeing at this point are in denial.

Previous 1