Community > Posts By > spackob

spackob's photo
Wed 10/02/13 03:15 AM
Really funny, but I think what Uche9aa is referring to is specifically the role of man and woman as implied by nature. Fire on Uche9aa.

spackob's photo
Wed 10/02/13 02:05 AM
Firstly, from you question "who says we must procreate",
if I am to make an inference from that, I'll say you
do not think procreation is important for the maintenance
of the human race, because that's why. then I'll be compelled to ask you what happens
if everyone holds the same opinion? On your second question however,
the major aspects in which I think equality exists between men and women
is smartness. I don't think any school of thought has ever conclusively
determined the superiority of one sex group over the other if you'll agree with me.

spackob's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:39 PM
Sex is good. In fact I've been referred to as insatiable,
but sports gave me a unique insight into what should be a healthy
Sexual habit. The more consistently I have sex, the less the intensity
of my preparatory training is. Whereas when I'm able to avoid sex for at least two weeks, I feel so good performing. I rubbed mind with my coach, team mates
and I discovered the phenomenon isn't peculiar to me. So if a couple must live under a sex less arrangement, it'll be nice if you don't inconvenience your partner.

spackob's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:11 PM
I can't fault your contribution Crystalfairy. Balanced, if I may say so.
Looking at the issue from a Religious point of view, I'll say God must have had certain roles in mind when creating Man and Woman; otherwise I'll be quite incongruous and unfair if with the gulf between the physical characteristics of the two sexes, they are actually made to tackle uniform roles.
If we were to examine the premise that human beings must procreate, and the man must either through sexual intercourse or artificial insemination must provide the sperm,
then the woman is at a distinct disadvantage having to carry pregnancy for nine months. I think we should actually start advocating for maternity allowance for women
both at home and at work.

spackob's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:44 AM
I knew I'll be drawing heavy flak making this statement,
but let me assure you that I'm not in support of subjugation of women folk,
quite the contrary. My view stems from a sociological outlook into the matter,
and I fervently hope I'm not referred to as a hopeless realist for nothing,
because I believe I see things as they exist in nature. where I come from(Nigeria),
it is expected that a woman remain subservient to her man even if the said Dude is a complete fool(one of the greatest injustices I've identified). A learned lady I once dated asked me if I would mind her earning more than I
in a marriage, and I honestly replied that I do not in as much as it doesn't necessary compel her misbehavior. The said lady actually went as far as implying that
I would not in her reckoning be a real man. I was stumped, because she actually someone I deem to be a take charge kind of person. This should give you an idea of where I'm coming from on this issue. Conclusively, I believe for men to totally accept women their conception of societal position and role, women must be willing to accept more responsibilities. I realize there's a milder version of this situation
in you world; where it is not out of the ordinary for a lady to
willingly pick up the bill incurred by a couple on a date, whereby in my world it'll be a rarity, even though I know that more socially advanced and tolerant societies as your's still have a lingering practice of women who live on the whim of men if I'm not mistaken.

spackob's photo
Tue 10/01/13 02:47 AM
employing a causal outlook, it has been the attempt by women to husband men by having him believe he's stronger thus should be the provider that has given man real power. the battle for recognition(female lib.) should have been fought right at the beginning just as the amazons did. truly the females of old knew their place; enjoy protection and eat the ****, but the modern woman thinks she's smart; wants equality yet is unwilling to relinquish protection, just as esau failed to realise that eating "the porridge" loses him the "birthright". it is therefore expedient if we wish to avoid error to consider it in our calculations that actions must have consequences is a pillar of nature.

spackob's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:50 AM
I've found out that people have various definitions
for what a serious relationship is.
For some it's just a fairly consistent arrangement, while
some are really interested in going the whole length if expectations
remain relatively consistent, because they(expectations of a person) rarely remain intact.
Which are you?

spackob's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:08 AM
So why are you single? Is it that it is your preferred status
Or you haven't found someone suitable?

spackob's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:08 AM
So why are you single? Is it that it is your preferred status
Or you haven't found someone suitable.

spackob's photo
Wed 03/07/12 05:19 AM
Dat must be in the bc's

spackob's photo
Wed 03/07/12 05:10 AM
Big trouble, all stop!

spackob's photo
Wed 03/07/12 05:02 AM
Just don't spend your currency of love in a market
where it is not appreciated.

spackob's photo
Tue 10/11/11 10:55 PM
well its possible she's looking to be "just" a friend, but had it been you're currently unattached i believe it won't take much to make her your's but you have a gf or you don't particularly dig her anymore? and this business about she texting you all day could potentially cause a rift between you and your gf if she discovers. you certainly have some decisions to make here.

spackob's photo
Tue 10/11/11 10:26 PM
do i take it that you're not familiar with the term "necessary evil"?

spackob's photo
Tue 10/11/11 10:20 PM
that's an exceptional story. from what i know about women i believe this story to be true; women desire sovereignty over themselves in their attachment to a man. only in this can a man ever truly be assured of a woman's love.

spackob's photo
Wed 08/17/11 06:24 AM
you don't say.

spackob's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:56 AM
what happens when you have designs on a woman and she seems to be bent on re-enacting the sound of music where the man is a handsome, wealthy sea captain, what happened to the beauty and the beast where the man just needed a woman who'll love him as he is without him having to win her heart with material trappings. a man may see it as fair game to misrepresent certain fact about himself to win a woman's heart. i'm not justifying anything, i'm just telling you what gives.

spackob's photo
Thu 07/21/11 10:16 AM
i absolutely agree with navygirl, feminism is not about equality between man and woman but for there to be equal rights and opportunities. i know of no reasonable person who will have women denied the right to vote or personal opinion for instance.

spackob's photo
Thu 07/21/11 09:46 AM
in answering this i think we need to ask vi question why a woman feels she needs to be independent? it may be her nature, or that she has been forced by certain circumstance(s) to be that way which may affect the way she handles her relationship with potential spouses unless she happens to meet a very patient and perceptive person who would be understanding and tolerant to the kind of person she is till things sufficiently weld together enough for stability and continuity.

spackob's photo
Tue 07/19/11 08:47 AM
the allegation is not totally unfounded e.g a notorious playboy comes us to a lady who knows his rep yet she ends up in his bed and is miserable when mister slick checks out, does she really believe she's gonna be the one to cage him?

Previous 1