Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Mon 09/27/10 07:43 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^
Beauties!!!
blushing

Jill298's photo
Mon 09/27/10 07:42 PM
It's been soooo long since I have posted on here. So many people I don't recognize but I would sure like.

Jill298's photo
Mon 09/27/10 07:41 PM
tongue2

Jill298's photo
Mon 09/27/10 07:36 PM
stoppin in to Just say hi. I mean to Mingle. Oh yea, well you know what I mean. waving
How's everyone tonight?

Jill298's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:16 PM
I :heart: Aussie's :thumbsup: Welcome

Jill298's photo
Fri 07/30/10 11:14 PM

pending Angel's agreement. But I'm 41, is it too late?
A kid? Unless you're talking about getting a baby goat I'd have to say you're nuts! noway But then again, we don't know and love you for your sanity flowerforyou
Do what's right for you and Angel, as a couple and as parents. Who cares what anyone else thinks.
Though, I'd go for the goat if it was me... much cheaper and doesn't need to go to college. Just sayin...

Jill298's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:34 PM
flowerforyou awww thanks everyone flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:10 PM
Now Fear, you know where I've been laugh facebook duh. :wink:

Jill298's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:10 PM

Don't know ya yet......but hi there.....How are ya?
nice to meet ya diana. lol I'm an old timer. I took a long break.

Jill298's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:06 PM
no chat. What's up everyone??bigsmile

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 04:12 AM

my ex is engaged. he and his fiancee have been together bout 3 years. when i first met her a couple of years ago, i tried to let her know how he really was. she didnt want to hear it. so i kept my mouth shut. saw them a couple of weeks ago, she didnt seem as happy. kinda withdrawn. guess she's seeing his true colors now. feel bad for her but still glad that he is her problem and not mine. sorry OP, went a lil off topic
eh... its ok to wander off, you didn't wander far flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 02:27 AM
Edited by Jill298 on Thu 04/29/10 02:30 AM

yes because i suspected that he was cheating. when i would ask him about the details of where he had been he always accused me of cheating. which i wasn't. if someone told me that they had saw him or their friend had been with him, i wouldnt have wanted to believe it even tho i knew it was true. only because it meant that my husband who said that he wants only me, was lying. its hell to find out that the one you are commited too is a b@stard.
I agree. I have found that most of the time, when my partner is quick to accuse me of cheating, he is the one cheating with a guilty conscience. People in general tend to think other people are doing the same things they do. You were being faithful and believed your husband was too. You would ask him a question without accusing him and it was him that accused you because he was indeed cheating. Then you feel bad for even doubting him in the first place and just try to convince him you're not cheating. It takes the focus off of him and onto you. It's a classic tactic of manipulation.

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 01:51 AM
Edited by Jill298 on Thu 04/29/10 01:52 AM
there's such a large scenario of things that can happen. I think she will eventually find out. But I'm starting to feel that it shouldn't come from me. I'm just to uninformed about her side of the situation.

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 01:32 AM

my exhusband cheated on me when we were together. didn't know for sure till we were separated for different reasons. course after i left him, i heard all these stories bout him with other girls. IF i had heard these stories while we were together, i probably would have denied it even tho they rang true to what i was thinking. i would have left him a lot sooner. i say tell the wife.
but if you would have denied it, would you really have left him?

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 01:15 AM

This is exactly why I asked for advice. flowerforyou I really needed some unbiased opinions and thoughts from people who are not involved what so ever. Thank you flowerforyou

You're welcome Jill, and God bless you, I hope that you weigh all that was said here tonight, and what you know in your heart is the right thing to do. Maybe even pray about it, I'm sure you either have the answer now, or you will soon when you wake up tomorrow. But there are alot of people that care about your problem here and do want to give you the best advice, even if there are differing opinions. But in the end, you will decide what is right, and I hope that somehow some or most or all of our advice may prove useful to you in this.flowerforyou
Thank you. Yes, it was very insightful. I just didn't want to rush and do something I could regret later. I will take some time and weigh everyone's thoughts. Thank you again everyone, so much. flowerforyou See, I knew I came to the right place :tongue:

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 12:41 AM
This is exactly why I asked for advice. flowerforyou I really needed some unbiased opinions and thoughts from people who are not involved what so ever. Thank you flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 12:39 AM

Jill what will happen if wife kicks him out he'll go to your friend.Some people are very good in manipulation and i bet he has both these women convinced he loves them.He loves himself.He's using your friend and keeping his options open
And my friend is allowing this all to happen which really upsets me.
I guess I felt like if I was "barb" I would want to be told. But I can't seem to justify contacting her and stirring up all these problems. I feel like I would be causing even more drama and problems to an already bad situation. I just feel guilty for "barb". For all I know right now, she's innocent in this... but maybe she's not. I just don't know. I do believe that all cheaters will eventually get caught. Maybe I should wait it out and let him get caught up on his own.

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 12:32 AM
<---- wants to go back to farmville and quiet afternoons. I hate drama. There's been so much drama, just from the people around me lately, I just wanna hide in my house and never come out slaphead

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 12:28 AM
You go to the wife…she kicks him out…your friend is going to take him back.( By the way, she is not without guilt.)

Can you not see the writing on the wall here?

“He has nowhere else to go” “he still cares about me” “I still care about him”…

She was ok with him living there and she justified it by repeating his lies, “sleeps on the couch” yeah right! She knew, she just decided to put up with it in the hopes that he would leave his wife. Your friend just found this out, but she still has some contact with him so that tells me she is still attached. He will go to her because he knows this and she will now be able to say he left his wife. So she will take him back. Then he will work on getting you (the one who told on him and the one person who could ruin this relationship as well) out of his way. The cycle of revenge will just keep going until you have lost your friend. After all is said and done, she will side with the man she is sleeping with over you…

I absolutly agree my friend has plenty of fault here, and LOTS of denial to justify her actions. I have never agreed with this whole situation with her from day one. But she's my friend since we were in the 3rd grade and I love her. I love her enough to tell her when she's wrong, just like she would do to me.

My "hope" was if the wife threw him out over this, he would be to mad at "sandy" to even try to go back to her. But, who knows... such a messed up situation.

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/29/10 12:24 AM

e-mailing a spy report would be pretty bad or even useless. It would have to be a phone call or face to face. But since you are not able to do that, it would seem that the best thing is to turn the heat up on your friend, until she relents and releases this wretch she's cheating with.
I've been telling Sandy since all this started years ago that she needs to talk to Barb. Find out what Barb knows. If Joe is telling you the truth, then you will know. If Joes lying, then you will both have the truth. She just won't talk to her.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25