Mon 01/18/10 10:34 PM

Wow! Got over that one real quick like eh?:tongue: laugh laugh
can't let one bad apple ruin it for the rest of you guys :wink:

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:20 PM

Oh Yeah!!:wink:
tongue2 tongue2 bring it

But you said you were done. laugh
slaphead slaphead that was totally like 2 days ago and an entirely different thread :laughing: :laughing:

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:16 PM

Oh Yeah!!:wink:
tongue2 tongue2 bring it

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:13 PM
:tongue: yep

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:11 PM
nope flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:54 PM
DDDDUUUUBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :banana: long time no see flowers

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:53 PM

Noooooooooo don't swing that way

But you know I love ya, Silly Jilly!!! flowerforyou
flowers

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:42 PM
My advice to you is talk to the locals.
If you find a hotel or resort that you're interested in, call the hotel and talk to them. Ask them about the night life in the area. What kinds of things are close they would recommend. Then you can look those places up online as well and see what you think.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:40 PM

thanks, jill...i'm checking it out as we speak. looks pretty promising, actually...

i've never heard of such a thing, lol.
it's really alot of fun and there's so much to do and see for the whole family. Without it being geared toward just "little kids" like Disney World.
my eldest is 24, and she would like the two of us to be able to have some nightlife fun, as well.

the website's pretty informative.
oh you will find that there too drinker trust me drinker

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:38 PM
Edited by Jill298 on Mon 01/18/10 09:39 PM
It's amazing to me how the Palenstinians can donate what they have ( which isn't a lot ) when they have been thru so many terrible things themselves.
Yet I hear around here, people non stop complaining that the US sent 100 million in aid to Haiti.
How greedy do we need to be? I have lost friends over this debate. I think it's just horrible and selfish to not attempt to help them.
If the Palenstinians can help, so can the US.
We may be going thru a rough time in this country right now but it doesn't compare to the devestation in Haiti. Not even close.
My heart goes out to those people. All of them. I wish I could do more myself to help.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:32 PM

thanks, jill...i'm checking it out as we speak. looks pretty promising, actually...

i've never heard of such a thing, lol.
it's really alot of fun and there's so much to do and see for the whole family. Without it being geared toward just "little kids" like Disney World.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:25 PM
http://wisdells.com/

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:24 PM

we'd be flying out of LIT in little rock.

what is wisconsin dells?

we've been searching like mad, lol...i figure we'll spend about two weeks or so doing research and then go ahead and make the jump.

i've considered doing the disney thing, but that might a bit TOO kid-oriented. it might drive us nuts.
check out winsconsin dells online. Thats somewhere you could drive to...
It's a major major water park. There's really alot of things to do there and they are running some very good deals. You could make a whole week of fun out there for sure.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:13 PM
Here's my suggestions...
as far as a cruise, remember, unless you live in a city ( IDK where you live ) that has a port for a cruise ship, you'll be paying the extra travel expense to fly everyone to the port and back home again.
Every 'destination area' such as Orlando, or Wisconsin Dells for example has some killer deals going on because the travel industry is sooo down right now.
Do your research!!!! Look online but pay attention, alot of the deals out there may be pre paid only. Non Changable and NON REFUNDABLE. So unless you're very certain you won't be changing your plans at all, I wouldn't take that route.
I get calls all the time from upset customers that need to change or cancel their prepaid reservations and because they booked it thru a 3rd party ( website or travel agent ) I can't help them.
When you find a deal you're interested in, CALL the hotel and see what they are offering as well. Right now is a great time to negotiate deals.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 09:05 PM
<---- works in the travel industry bigsmile I'm a hotel gm, I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 06:16 PM

I give up. You win. Mercy. This whole dating thing is just ridiculous. I'm here to say I would rather be single than in a relationship full of drama.
<end rant>

I totally agree. People tell me "I can't believe you're single," but they have no idea how hard it is for me to find one suitable person. I guess they figure I'm just supposed to settle for "whoever comes along" and be the mindless societal-driven drone they've ended up being.

I have found that it's far more difficult to be in a relationship than to be single. Some "benefits" just aren't worth it.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 01:34 PM

:laughing: :laughing: I love the ones that say they like to go out or stay in :laughing: :laughing: Really?

I try and make up reasons for people's behavior and actions, but WTF.

Hello my name is 'X', I like to please my woman and be pleased. WTF!!! Can't see this introduction going on in real life, yet these nice guys will cry when their emails are not replied to... WTF!!!

slaphead
I always get "mmmmm you have kissable lips. I can't wait to kiss you" scared scared scared

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 08:40 AM
:laughing: :laughing: I love the ones that say they like to go out or stay in :laughing: :laughing: Really?

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 08:37 AM

Men may have "man drama", but you damn chicks are the worst.rant

I'd have to disagree on this. Some of the guys I know have had way worse drama than women I know.

Who are you ladies dating these days???:tongue: laugh laugh laugh
obviously not the kool aid man

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/18/10 08:35 AM
he looks illegal laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next