Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:44 PM

If you nailed me down to only those choices I think I would opt for two because I don't have the mega bucks and would probably have more in common with someone in that situation.

But three would work if his personality was cool with his appearance because that is very low on my list of things that are important. Nobody is that great looking in the second half of lifespan anyway.If it is it has probablly been "manipulated" to get it that way. LOL to me is rich is when both ends actully meet rather than just wave at each other . lol

That was too funny, Kinda like having a bowl of corn flakes and no spoon lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:31 PM
If those were my only choices I would remain single.

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:18 PM

what happened to hard working, attractive and great personality? WHy do we have to be lacking in something just because we are single? I work hard, I'm fun as can be to be around, I'm at least not ugly, and single. Not sure what you're what you're getting at?

poor, hard working, great personality its all fine with me. I don't need rich, I do just fine on my own.
thank you flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:09 PM
I think it's odd you picked looks versus money. Both of which are non important in the grand scheme of things we call life. Best of luck to you. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:05 PM
<--- is a lovely lady lol :wink:

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:04 PM
hello and welcome. Some great people here.

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:03 PM
what happened to hard working, attractive and great personality? WHy do we have to be lacking in something just because we are single? I work hard, I'm fun as can be to be around, I'm at least not ugly, and single. Not sure what you're what you're getting at?

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/04/13 11:29 PM
bunch of crap. I put my thoughts out there all the time to attract. All I get is crap.

Jill298's photo
Wed 04/03/13 11:26 AM
I think some people frown about your tattoos bc it's still fairly , on taboo to get them in such obviously open spots, such as your hand or on your face for example, things like that. I say just keep looking for the one that sees your tats and smiles :)

Jill298's photo
Sat 08/04/12 11:35 PM

Happy to have found a site with women who live in my area.

Hello from Sliphappy

you may be the first to have uttered these words!
laugh laugh

Jill298's photo
Thu 08/02/12 08:42 PM
Men want an "independent" woman who also cooks, cleans, watches the kids, is already for love when he is. Oh, she can have a job too.

Jill298's photo
Thu 08/02/12 05:22 PM
That's not my attitude at all. Still haven't met him though. lol Was really hoping you were going to have the answer to this for me :wink:

Jill298's photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:54 AM
some times... my dreams literally scare me half to death scared

Jill298's photo
Wed 05/23/12 09:33 AM

Thank you everyone for your ideas and support on this. We have been working on the issue and having improved some. Slightly, but certainly a step forward. I was able to get her to get rid of 10 garbage bags full of clothes and linen, yes, 10 just out of her closet. So now my dad was able to move his clothes that have been in the spare bedroom closet, back to his own bedroom with her. It's been SOOOO long since they have been able to share a closet. She went into panic at first, thinking OMG I have nothing to wear. But I reminded her in actuality, she has MORE to wear than before, because she can access it all.

That is AWESOME!!! And good for you for being her cheerleader. I find a big part of my keeping stuff is the thought process. If you remind her of the benefits, then she can start learning to remind herself of the benefits, and then it becomes easier to maintain. Slow and steady. drinker
flowerforyou Thank you

Jill298's photo
Wed 05/16/12 06:58 AM

Jill, maybe she's not as bad as the people on TV, but I bet there are some psychological issues behind this. What you described is what my grandfather's house (well, shack, to be honest) looked like on the one time I remember visiting. You literally could hardly move. It was very much his personality. He had a lot of issues. I'm not saying your mother does, but I'd tread carefully. If you have a good enough relationship with your mother, you could ask her why she's holding on to all that stuff. Find out if she can identify any possible benefit to getting rid of some of it. I think just sneaking in and cleaning the place out without her permission might cause a major ruckus. Not only might it poison your relationship with her, but I bet she'd just starting hoarding right away again anyway.

If the house is livable (fairly clean and room to move around), then to be honest, the hoarded stuff isn't doing any harm. Sure it looks ugly and it's annoying, but unless there are health or safety concerns it may have to be a case of live and let live.
The only saftey issue is that the garage is getting fairly full and some of it is starting to become a tripping hazard. The house is completely livable though, no bugs, rodents, no mold, everything works properly, etc. But it's a constant thing to keep it that way since there is stuff just kinda everywhere.

Jill298's photo
Wed 05/16/12 06:56 AM
Thank you everyone for your ideas and support on this. We have been working on the issue and having improved some. Slightly, but certainly a step forward. I was able to get her to get rid of 10 garbage bags full of clothes and linen, yes, 10 just out of her closet. So now my dad was able to move his clothes that have been in the spare bedroom closet, back to his own bedroom with her. It's been SOOOO long since they have been able to share a closet. She went into panic at first, thinking OMG I have nothing to wear. But I reminded her in actuality, she has MORE to wear than before, because she can access it all.

Jill298's photo
Sat 04/21/12 01:43 PM
supposed to say "help with a HOARDER" lol not "hoader"

Jill298's photo
Sat 04/21/12 01:41 PM
I literally am always shuffling stuff from one spot to another, every day. Newpapers, mail, ball of string, tools, whatever. Just "stuff". There's no where to put it away because everything else is full.

Jill298's photo
Sat 04/21/12 01:39 PM
I'm just so frustrated with my parents, my mother especially. She keeps EVERYTHING. The stuff doesn't get used, enjoyed, nothing. Just stored in boxes, closets, shelves, tables, stacked on top of other stuff everywhere. Nothing is done with this stuff except just being kept. I'm tired of it being every one else's problem in this family except the one that's causing the problem. Every closet, every cupboard, every flat surface, every inch of space in the garage surrounding where you park the car, anywhere you can put something is full. It drives in CRAZY. They get upset with me and then I get upset with them and well... it's just not working. And to top it off, she just keeps buying... just "in case". She refuses to admit she's a hoarder. The only reason her house isn't absolutly full and disgusting is because we constantly and are cleaning it. I just don't know how to help them. It's not nearly as bad as see you on those "hoarders" show. Like the house is livable, it's not all just garbage she's keeping. It's literally just "stuff". But eventually, if you can't get it removed and you just keep adding, it's bound to be a hoarders episode.

Jill298's photo
Wed 04/18/12 01:10 PM
love it!! flowerforyou congrats

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25