Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:37 AM

A very tender reflection of all that time,,,,becomes...
A very nice first post here,,and your very good at your expressions to read here,,,looking forward to reading more,,and WELCOME HERE..
Have a great day,,flowerforyou
agreed

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:33 AM
beautiful flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:16 AM
Everyone has preferences. Some people say that they don't, but they do. Whether or not their open to the idea of getting past those preferences is entirely out of your control. If no one had any preferences at all, I don't think there would be this many single people in the world. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:08 AM

OMG

once again I need GLASSES

I read that as men six feet under need not apply!!!

and was thinking - what kind of sick and twisted necros are on here?ill

slaphead
hahahahaha I read it that way too at first!!

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:02 AM
has no idea what DHCP even is lol so good luck flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/26/12 09:50 AM
Not here lol but welcome and enjoy flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sun 01/29/12 11:52 AM
lol I had a guy who's cash register wasn't working... he actually got sum paper out, wrote it down, subtracted, even crossed out, carried the one over lol etc etc all to give me my change back. I watched him in amazement, that he just had no concept of how to count change back.

Jill298's photo
Sat 12/10/11 12:57 AM
it depends on what you consider to be the first move I guess. If you're talking about sending him a text or give a call to see if he wants to hang out that's cool. If by first move you mean driving by his house to see if he's home and ignoring your calls... well yea, that's desperate lol

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:50 PM
Edited by Jill298 on Thu 10/27/11 06:51 PM
Hey Krupa, Justme flowerforyou Good to see you guys and ladies flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:46 PM

I'm a champion clearence shopper lol especially at JCP. Last time I was there I got some awesome shirts and pair of work pants for 1.97 each! I don't even need a credit card for that lol

True! That's one of the reasons why I love them...if you shop regularly you can find some great deals!
I tend to get better deals there than I do at Goodwill anymore. Man they are charging a lot these days for used stuff!

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:42 PM
I'm a champion clearence shopper lol especially at JCP. Last time I was there I got some awesome shirts and pair of work pants for 1.97 each! I don't even need a credit card for that lol

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:40 PM

Love that color.

I could do some damage at JCP. And then they turn around and do some damage to my credit cardlaugh laugh laugh
OMG do I :heart: :heart: JC Penny

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:40 PM

Sorry, you don't look familiar to me.
flowerforyou flowerforyou (((RUTH)))

laugh You are looking absolutely gorgeous, my dear! Nice to see you here. :heart:
Thank you Ruth! Gosh you two are the best pick me ups I've had in a long time lol

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:36 PM

Hi Jill....I'm not new, but since I don't know your face....(and such a pretty face it is).....HELLO!!!flowerforyou waving
Where'd you get your hat?
awww thank you Karma. Nice to meet you. And JC Penny by the way bigsmile

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:36 PM

Sorry, you don't look familiar to me.
flowerforyou flowerforyou (((RUTH)))

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:21 PM
You couldn't have said it better! Sometimes those lil pick me ups are so under estimated. It really does help.

Jill298's photo
Thu 10/27/11 06:11 PM
How's everyone tonight. Been awhile since I've been on here, thought I'd pop on and see some new faces. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Tue 07/19/11 06:59 AM
As far as editing the questions -- if I did that, it would be tantamount to saying I'm now looking for something other than what I really want. And that would be wrong.

I understand what you're saying. But maybe sometimes what you need isn't what you really want? I know that's how it's seeming to work out for me lately.

Jill298's photo
Tue 07/19/11 06:56 AM

I agree with Lex. Thier are certian things on my listI wont compermise on. He must not drink or do drugs. He must not be verbally or physically abusive. I would rather grow old alone than put up with any of that again.
I agree with that 100 %.

Jill298's photo
Mon 07/18/11 08:54 PM

So Lex, do you think if someone did approach you irl, you would be just as picky as you are right now?

Well, the same standards would apply, the same deal-breakers would be in place.

Don't get me wrong, I think I'm pretty approachable for a reclusive sci-fi author, but there's a difference between "you can come talk to me" and "I'm interested in dating you."

What happens now is someone will say "I can't believe you're still single!" And then they will start to talk about one of their friends or cousins or co-workers or neighborhood spy or something. "You should meet her, you'd really like her!"

And I ask a few basic questions, and the "prospect" is always eliminated in less than a minute. This, I suppose, says everything I need to know about the pool of people available to the people I talk to.

I'd be open to meeting someone who actually made it past the first three questions, but that never happens.

Maybe it's time to edit your questions? Is it on purpose that no one can pass them?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25