Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:58 PM

A clearer picture would help :smile: btw waving and welcome to mingle
agreed but welcome to the site flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/25/12 03:01 PM

Old lady who was being overtly sexual toward me, sits down right next me: "sorry I not trying to be fresh" Me: "Ma'am, I think your freshness date expired a long time ago."
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/24/12 02:42 AM
I hope you feel better soon Ruth flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/23/12 04:57 PM
That was very interesting Ruth flowerforyou I'd like to more about it. And by the way... your comment
(Somebody please teach a nun sigil magic.)
made me laugh more than you know laugh laugh

Jill298's photo
Wed 03/21/12 10:35 PM
flowerforyou welcome

Jill298's photo
Tue 03/20/12 11:12 PM
flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/16/12 11:08 PM

If you consider dating him a sacrifice, then I would guess it won't work out.
agreed.

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/16/12 11:05 PM
First off, congratulations on your efforts thus far! Indeed the road is long, but it's worth it! It's great that you're staying mobile and your diet listings sound fantastic indeed. If your respiratory/cardiovascular system is without issue, I'd suggest doing interval training 3-4 times a week if not more. In saying that, a cross trainer or incline seated exercise bike can assist/support your back as a form of cardiovascular exercise.

In terms of your back issues, is it the spinal column or joints/ligaments that are causing the pain/discomfort?

It actually goes back to when I had my daughter, the epidural they gave me, they didn't get it in right, they actually tried it 9, count um 9 times in my back. It's never been right since and that was 14 years ago. Things like sweeping, raking, that causes me to twist can aggravate it. Sometimes I can walk for a few miles no problem. Other times it starts hurting within a few blocks. I just go as far as I can, stop and rest, and continue when I can.

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/16/12 10:48 PM
What do you suggest for exercising that isn't very high stress? I have a bad back and a few other issues that prevent me from doing high stress work outs.
I am working on losing weight, to date I've lost about 85 lbs, still have a ways to go. I keep coming to points where it just stops. Gain 2 lbs, lose 2 lbs, etc. I do swimming, I like walks, I have a personal size trampoline that I do some jumping on, and one of those exercise balls I use daily. But I can't work out for long periods straight without a break. I always make an effort to move more than I sit. I never sit for more than an hour at a time, even during a movie I make a point to get up and walk around. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fresh fruits and veggies of all kinds, fish, that kind of stuff. I actually rarely eat sweets of any kind. I don't drink alot of just plain water but I do drink iced unsweetened tea all day, no sodas.

Jill298's photo
Wed 03/14/12 09:58 PM
I think learning just about anything I didn't know before is fascinating to me.

Jill298's photo
Mon 03/12/12 02:47 PM
still gets carded for cigarettes laugh I have no issue with that.

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/11/12 06:27 AM
Would be nice if you would add a little more about yourself. What you like, looking for, that kind of thing. Best of luck and welcome to the site.

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/11/12 06:24 AM
In my opinion I would say the people that are "jumping the gun" and don't understand your thoughts or feelings on the subject are obviously not meant for you and it's a good thing they didn't end up wasting your time. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/11/12 01:00 AM
thanks for ideas flowerforyou I do have a good general knowledge of it, just a couple of questions I have...

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/10/12 11:36 PM
Anyone know anything about pools? I have an indoor pool at my hotel I manage and having trouble getting my chlorine levels to balance... any advice would be appreciated. I recenlty lost my maintenance person so it's just me working on it.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/10/12 03:41 AM
Very nice flowerforyou Thank you for sharing.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/10/12 03:38 AM
I hardly believe any of those things are satanic, well... maybe hitler but that's about it. However, I believe perception is reality, and well... that's your reality. But to answer your question, no, I hadn't noticed any of that. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/10/12 01:04 AM

Got you laughing,that was the idea.
:thumbsup:

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/10/12 01:04 AM
I'm working lol

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/10/12 12:59 AM

Yes unless they use a trowel to put it on with, some just use to much and in most cases i don't think they need to.
laugh laugh noway laugh I would hope no one ever uses a "trowel" to apply make up.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25