Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/04/12 10:50 AM

They don't see a picture, they perv itdevil
never get's perv'd grumble well, by anyone in the same country as I am anywaynoway

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/04/12 10:49 AM
II have big bold letters right at the start of my profile to not email me from other countries, I'm not interested. I still get constant foreign emails.
I don't really mind people who don't post in the forums much. It depends. Some people just aren't very social lol if they can hold a decent conversation, start with a decent email, something other than "hey hot lips" then I might talk with them

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/04/12 10:46 AM
The only suggestion I could really give is to tell her it's ok to be scared, and she's not responsible for comforting you and making you try to feel better about it. Spend time with her, try to enjoy each other's company rather than being sad all the time. Make some more good memories. Show her there is more to her than cancer.

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/04/12 10:05 AM
There's really no right answer for this. I just had a loved one pass away a week ago today from cancer. It was an awful fight. So many times we would talk and there was always something unspoken kind of lingering in the air but refusing to come out and be heard.
He was scared. And so was I. Once he finally came to actual terms that it simply was not in his control, not his fault, nothing to be done about it but love everyone you can for as long as you have left, he seemed to be much more at peace.
My heart goes out to you and your mom.

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/04/12 09:59 AM
Do you think it's the actual Bipolar in you that makes you so opinionated? Or do you think maybe that part is just you, how you are, and maybe you really just are a fun, wild, & crazy person and maybe you really shouldn't change?
I know that some people simply don't know how to talk or deal with someone with any kind of disorder or disability. People get uncomfortable when they are around things and people they don't understand, rather than just asking questions to try to understand it more. Or they just dismiss you as being crazy because a "normal" person of course would agree with them.

Jill298's photo
Sun 03/04/12 09:25 AM
I never really considered someone with Bipolar as being disabled. I'm not saying it's not, nor am I saying it's not difficult to deal with and overcome. Please note that I'm not mocking or saying you're wrong about it. I don't know what it's like for you and it's not for me to say it is or it isn't a disability for you. I just personally never looked at it as disabling a person.
I do get what you're saying though. For various reasons I've encountered people that are so certain they are correct and I am in the wrong on something that I can't even grasp the higher level of reality they are on than I am lol I just walk away flowerforyou Some battles are just not worth fighting.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 06:06 PM
actually I think it's a little harder online. I think it makes it easier for people to be even pickier than in "real life" you see a photo, you skip. Say one thing on their profile you don't like, skip.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:57 PM
To the OP, I'm sorry I wish I could give you an answer as to why it's so hard. Sometimes you never get the "why" you just know that it is. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:51 PM

thanks totage flowerforyou but I really am.
yeah but your a beautiful different

flowerforyou flowerforyou ty

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:48 PM
thanks totage flowerforyou but I really am.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:40 PM
I fell for that theory years ago. I guess I'm just to different.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:37 PM
However, I do pretty much have my pick of Nigerians and Middle Easterners if I wanted :wink: maybe it's time I moved to some place I can't pronounce.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:35 PM

Not with that attitude.

Not with that attitude? Its just a question. So what u said is no value or input. But I can see why u have so many posts.

He doesn't have as many posts as me. tongue2
neither do I hahaha

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:33 PM
I never said it was unrealistic lol that's what the whole frustrating part of it is. It's just not there for me.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:28 PM
I've been trying for much longer than that. What I want doesn't exist.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 05:23 PM
IDK Totage lol I've had a positive attitude towards dating for a long time and it didn't help. Of course nothing gets solved with a negative attitude. But I can understand the frustration for sure. I know I am very frustrated.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 10:18 AM
that's not entirely true. There are truly good things and truly bad things that are universal.
However, there is no "normal" what is normal to one is not to another.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 04:03 AM

I'm sorry for your loss Jill :heart: . Not too many years ago showings were held in the "parlor" of the home. Food was in the kitchen and everyone gathered to reminisce.
Something like that I can totally understand, even maybe get some comfort from.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 03:57 AM
There are certain actions I would not tolerate, which means we would break up. Cheating, lying, irresponsible, those are the kinds of things I will not tolerate in a partner.

Jill298's photo
Sat 03/03/12 03:56 AM
I would never date someone who simply couldn't even "tolerate" me like I was a bad food or something. You don't have to like everything I do, I won't like everything he does. But I would never want to be with someone who even uses the word "tolerate" when talking about me.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25