no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:52 PM

RIP Rodney... you were a Genius!

drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:49 PM
hey again Shorty! Sorry did not want to start a convo in that other thread..think she needed some talk. flowerforyou

Hmm Can;t say I miss anyone from here, only because I am still pretty new, so have not seen many leave. bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:45 PM
I was so ugly as a baby, my mother would get morning sickness AFTER I was born! noway :tongue: laugh

I went to my doctor..I said "doc, everytime I get up in the morning and look in the mirror, I get sick at my stomach..what's wrong with me?" The doc says "I don;t know, but your eyesight is PERFECT!" noway :tongue: laugh

(from the late, great Rodney Dangerfield) drinker

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:37 PM
Going to share??? noway huh bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:29 PM

mirror, dont make me put the leash back on

Shorty!! smooched

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:25 PM
I can't help on this one...but know there are some good women here who can!

Best Wishes! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:16 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Fri 02/08/08 09:17 PM

My boyfriend text me tonight asking to meet at 4-4:30. I responded with 5:30-6? I have dinner plans (keep in mind the question mark) 6:30 rolls around and still no Will. So I got upset, cause is not the first time he has kept me waiting. I ended up making other plans. But before I left I text him, "I am tired of waiting I am going out." He said, " Cool meet you are at Coffee Time?" I said "No, you were supposed to be here between 5:30-6, I made other plans." He responded, "I was waiting for you to finish dinner with your friend as in 5:30 -6:30." I said No, I said come between 5:30-6 and you said OK." He said, OK whatever see you Monday then." I said you should of thought of that before you kept me waiting." Then he forward the message: 5:30-6? I have dinner plans. I then responded "Did you not see the question mark?" He never responded after that.

Was I in the wrong here?

Just my opinion (and I can EASILY be wrong) I would think it was just miscommunication. Maybe next time instead of "texting", try "talking".

One thing I have noticed, not only typos in my posts, but also can have many failed meanings not get across in type.

Again..just my opinion. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:09 PM

Happy Birthday happy
sent you a stripper, oops gave the wrong address... brb someone at my door blushing

Wishing you the very best!!!
Happy Birthday!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LOL..ok I'll send her the stripper..if she likes girl strippers. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

Either way.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:04 PM
It's only 9 pm here..don;t even go out for another hour smokin

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:02 PM

no, what is going on in your relationship, should stay between you and your partner. It is personal and private. At least that's how I feel about it.

I agree with this view.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:58 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Fri 02/08/08 08:59 PM
I am a forienger!! Anytime I leave the USA. :tongue: And I loved the rock group!

Any other questions??? bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:42 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Fri 02/08/08 08:54 PM

i tottaly freak out if some one mentions snakes...it gets really bad...there was one day..there was a snake loose in my dorms...dont know how...and i FLIPPED...i ened up in the er...blacked out from hyuperventalitng...

I had a friend growing up like that. he was short and skinny, but you could yell "snake" in a grocery store and he would jump so high you could see what isle he was on. noway

Its true!

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:39 PM

noway

i see horny people....noway

noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:35 PM

So I have this irrational fear of sharks. And I know under normal circumstances that it's not irrational, but I think they're going to get me in lakes and rivers and swimming pools! Don't know why. But get me in a body of water by myself and once I close my eyes I have visions of Jaws coming straight at me.

So, please, other people have irrational fears like this too, right? If you do, I'd love to hear them. I like to know I'm not the only freak all the time.

bigsmile

I don't think something like fear can be "itrrational"..I'm not really sure. But I know almost every one of us has something.

Mine is needles. I can't watch a needle penetrate skin..just gives me the "woolies"! I can watch blood, gore, open heart surgery with rib spreaders, etc, etc, but I can't watch a needle penetrate the skin. Once its in it fine. Not sure why or where..but it freaks me out. :tongue:

So not sure if could be "irrational" though.
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:29 PM
drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:17 PM
A man and woman from Arkansas get married...and it's thier wedding night. The guy is all excited, but the bride is kinda nervous. So the groom says "Honey, what's wrong? Why are you so nervous?". The bride replies "Because I'm a virgin and never done this before."

The groom gets a horrified look on his face, runs out of the hotel room, runs all the way across town back to his parents house and sees his father. His father asks "What's wrong son?" The groom said "You're not going to believe this papa, but my wife is a virgin! I didn't know what to do when she told me, so all I could do is run home!"

The father said "Well son, you did the right thing...if she's not good enough for her family, then she's not good enough for our's!"

Got to LOVE Arkansas!

noway noway noway bigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:02 PM

the grossest thing I've seen to me was in the 13th Warrior when the Vikings are passing the water bowl around and rinsing there mouth's and blowing there noses into it.

You mean everyone doesn't do that???????? noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:51 PM

Bungy jump:smokin noway:

cliff dive:ohwell noway:

Jump 50 cars on a motorcycleglasses noway

Bungy, nah, something hanging on to my feet would drive me nutz!

Cliff dive i could do..you talking into water or parachute style??

"Attempt" to jump 50 cars..hmmm, not now at this age, but in my early 20's I was prolly stupid enough to TRY! noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:42 PM

Will even throw in the black fishnet stockings! noway drinker drinker bigsmile laugh flowerforyou
i already have those! i had hot pink ones too...until my brother took them for swim practice! laugh

LOL..wow..what a shocker!!! noway huh bigsmile drinker laugh laugh
i was so mad! he still owes me new ones...

LOL..yeh, hot pink just does not fit with the french maids outfit...but black works. bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:28 PM

Will even throw in the black fishnet stockings! noway drinker drinker bigsmile laugh flowerforyou
i already have those! i had hot pink ones too...until my brother took them for swim practice! laugh

LOL..wow..what a shocker!!! noway huh bigsmile drinker laugh laugh