no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:35 PM

there's only 5 corporations that control america's media/news. when i was born in 82' there were 52. time's a changin

Absolutely right! And its ALL controled by a very few..NOT the "people".

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:34 PM

Got to love the "propaganda machine" by the United States government. Seems to work very well on most Americans. They voted Bush in twice just for starters. the American people sit back silently, or at best most pay "lip service" while the government takes the American's Constitutional Rights away, change laws for nothing more than monitary gain and evern pay for oil with American lives.

What you see now is nothing but "weapons of mass distraction". The real "fun" is not too far off though. Get off the tracks...the train is coming! noway smokin

Hey, if you know the truth and try to tell people the truth, you are a freedom hater, atleast that's what the proganda machine says.

LOL..a "freedom hater"? Why don;t I tell the people about the truth? Umm I did not see you with a picket sign on Capitol Hill within the last year that stated the "truth". In fact, you and many others see people like me as "crazy" or "extremists". I have told the "truth" and many listen and some even agree...yet they still do nothing to solve it. They have "fear" because they don;t want to risk losing something like a house, or other material possesssions.

You sit and do nothing while our government sends Americans to pay with thier lives for OIL. What have YOU done about it??? flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:29 PM

Yeah... this is a pretty much pointless topic :)

Well if it is "pointless", it would only be from the one aspect that brought this country to the point it is at...apatheic and selfish Americans not willing to stand up and actually do something to bring the corruption under control and take the country back to its roots and the beliefs it was founded on in the first place.

Only 60 years ago, this was a great country, the greatest in the world, built by American's who cared about the country and lived and died for it.

Now look where its at. on the brink of bankruptcy and failure. thats not a "slam" thats just pure fact. Its all over your media news now and has been for a while.

Ressesion, then depression, then implosion of the economic structure. Thats the "train" I am referring to. All you had to do was pay a little attention along the way, you would have seen it coming. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:21 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Tue 02/05/08 10:21 PM

Got to love the "propaganda machine" by the United States government. Seems to work very well on most Americans. They voted Bush in twice just for starters. the American people sit back silently, or at best most pay "lip service" while the government takes the American's Constitutional Rights away, change laws for nothing more than monitary gain and evern pay for oil with American lives.

What you see now is nothing but "weapons of mass distraction". The real "fun" is not too far off though. Get off the tracks...the train is coming! noway smokin

I wouldn't be speaking for all of us Americans. It's not cool.
Oh California isn't that the land of fruits and nuts...

No not speaking for "all". And California is the land of fruits flakes and nuts! noway bigsmile laugh laugh

Its run by the Kennedys..geez..what do you expect??

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:17 PM

wow im glad you informed me of that i just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading that post and i think after reading it my IQ dropped 10 points

Too cool! Loosing IQ weight! You're down to what now?? 3??? drinker bigsmile laugh

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:13 PM

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:56 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Tue 02/05/08 09:57 PM

The only thing im good at is phone stuff and cleaning. Other then that im kinda useless lol

Well if its any help, I give free training! Within two weeks I can teach you to go from "pretty useless" to "TOTALLY USELESS"!!!

Thats right! In just two weeks we can transform you from being a person who might have a chance of making something of themselves into TOTALLY USELESS!!!

We have many classes available NOW! you can be a TOTALLY USELESS....

Couch Potatoe

Junk Food Junkie

Deadbeat Renter

Parents Nightmare Child

The PERFECT FREELOADER

AND MANY MORE!!!!

So call now!! 1-800-USE-LESS! noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

(this was for laughter value only folks!) noway bigsmile laugh

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:50 PM

Two words: Jack Daniels

drinker drinker drinker

I do that when I see a mouse....

or a dog.....

or any animal.....

or any person.....

on any day.....

ok..everyday...

JUST KIDDING!!! noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:40 PM

A hos a ho... the answers no... sick

I must agree with the poet! drinker bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:34 PM
I'll do like every Presidential election..I write in MICKEY MOUSE!!! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:32 PM

Usually about 15 minutes..all depends on how long it takes to track them down and drive or fly there. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou
laugh lol you scare me

Don't worry, my team of psycholgists claim I am harmless! noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou
haha when is it time for them to re-evaluate?laugh

Thursday at 10 am...will you have coffee with me before they put me under??? drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 03:22 PM

Usually about 15 minutes..all depends on how long it takes to track them down and drive or fly there. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou
laugh lol you scare me

Don't worry, my team of psycholgists claim I am harmless! noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 03:15 PM

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:14 AM
Good luck!! Took me many years and many tries..but been smoke free over 2 years now!

I used the patches, that helped me a LOT. So if you have the nicotine addiction, try those, can help !

GOOD LUCK!!! drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 10:58 PM

Okay ..... silly question ..... men usually give me red roses ... so what are they telling me? ..... do they love me, or do they respect me, or do they think i have courage? laugh

I would hope its out of love and respect. Courage I had not heard before, some of the others I knew already.

If its a loved friend or family member, then I give red, if it just friend, usually just yellow. If its for a very special woman in my life I go for the big guns if i can get them... sterling silver roses. they are rare, special and extremely beautiful .. so I have to show even the sterling silvers what real beauty looks like from my woman. bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:30 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyy!!! Im in California!!!drinker smokin Lets Surf!!!bigsmile

LOL..cou:::bullsh*t:::gh

You're not in this state, I already warned the authorities about you..You shouldn't even be able to cross into the US from Canada! noway bigsmile laugh laugh flowerforyou smokin

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:21 PM

i feel lucky....though my house has 3 voters in it we dont get them phone calls..we've never gotten them...

Consider yourself lucky- I've gotten at least eight messages in the last twenty minutes from someone connected in someway to the prez elections.

Makes me wanna vote communist.

Well pas out the return numbers here!!!! We can have some fun with them too!! drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:15 PM

Sumthing - It's nothing new, I realize that. This is just a significant manifestation of what has been happening since 9/11 so I felt that it was relevant to post.

As for the freedom of speech, that only applies to the government making laws. Any private entity is allowed to regulate speech as they please. The Constitution only grants us positive freedoms in relation to our government.

I understand and agree. However such things as "freedom of speech" do go beyond that boundary to any "public" place as well. For example, you can be in a grocery store, even though it is a 'privately owned company" it is still considered a "public domain" area since the public is welcome to come and go as they please. same type of thing with picketing..can be "private property" however, if any "public access" is granted, you then have the right to be there with a picket sign.

So it can be a little complicated, but you are correct, that those freedomns do not extend to everywhere all the time. just like the freedom of speech does not give someone the right to run into a crowded theatre and yell "fire!". you have to look at the "intent" of the law instead of the "letter" of the law.

So I did not mean any offense against your post. i just get frustrated because of the apathy of Americans today. And once all this is gone, people stand around and wonder "what happened???" when if they were paying any attention along the way they would have seen it all coming. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:08 PM
ROFL..wow! Glad I don;t have those problems!

Its really simple on who NOT TO VOTE FOR... ANY CANDIDATE THAT HAS SPENT AT LEAST $50 MILLION DOLLORS OR MORE ON THIER CAMPAIGN...MEANS ONE THING FOLKS...THEY ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!!

Think about it! why would ANYONE spend %50+ Million dollars for a position that pays $250K per year for 4 years!!???

STOP THE INSANITY, VOTE ALL CARREER POLITICIANS OUT!!! drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:55 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Mon 02/04/08 07:58 PM
Umm and this is new?? I think not, they have been gearing up for years on this. Did you miss all the phone tap stuff that has been going on since 9/11??

Plus most Americans don't even have a clue what our constitution and Bill of Rights even say anymore. You know how many "rights" our government has already taken away because Americans are too scared to even stand up and say something???

A great point is even right here today on JSH. You can get banned for mentioning a name or some form of specific identity relating to a user..even if its TRUE! That is the truest form os "censorship" and the clearest violation of "freedom of speech" if there ever was one. However, since JSH has thier own terms and rules, its what has to be. But if that same thing was to happen outside here, people would still be afraid to take thier RIGHT and use it!

We are fortunate to be Americans, but the American people have become selfish, apathetic and cowards! They stand for NOTHING anymore and let the corrupt government continue on the same "course".

So this being any real news?? Not if anyone has been paying attention since at least 9/11. flowerforyou