Community > Posts By > Sammy Dan

Sammy Dan's photo
Sun 05/05/19 10:03 AM
You and the ex came down to deciding it wasn't working out, for whatever reason. You split up, it happens.

Live with it, get over it, move on. You knew there would be complications when you decided to date girl B. Either make peace with girl A so you have room in your life for girl B, or tell girl A she has no place in your life anymore for control. Right now you're a mess with what appears to be no clear boundaries.

Until you establish these boundaries and enforce them when they are exceeded, you will have no peace whatever over these issues. You don't have to be rude but you do have to live up to your standards. Otherwise you have no standards and to be honest having no standards is not a desirable thing.

Sammy Dan's photo
Sun 05/05/19 03:23 AM

Sammy Dan's photo
Sun 05/05/19 03:10 AM
Johnny English Strikes Again

Sammy Dan's photo
Sun 05/05/19 02:58 AM
Hello Yagerstrong, welcome to Mingle². Best of luck in what you are seeking.

Sammy Dan's photo
Sat 05/04/19 08:27 PM
Didn't watch it but heard about it at the chat site I go to.

Sammy Dan's photo
Sat 05/04/19 04:36 PM
Edited by Sammy Dan on Sat 05/04/19 04:56 PM
I make these from time to time. This is one I made with the use of several different 3D programs.

*edit*

Correcting my screw up on wording.

Sammy Dan's photo
Sat 05/04/19 02:29 PM
Easy by Faith No More

Sammy Dan's photo
Sat 05/04/19 02:22 PM

Sammy Dan's photo
Sat 05/04/19 01:13 PM
I'm a private person. I normally do not give my number out to just anyone. Nor do I expect them to give it out to me. Time is usually the answer to getting it. There's enough nutz out in the world today. I'd rather they not be ganged up on my doorstep.

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 10:40 PM
Hello Cherie, welcome to Mingle².

As nice as you are, were I in your age bracket, I'd bug ya as a surprise.

Come on in and be at home.

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 09:22 PM
Hi Ms Kitty.

Try going here...

Up on the top, it says Account, click on that. Follow this path to where to edit your interests.

Account>edit profile>About

You'll be able to edit your Interests on the right side where it mentions blurb.

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 07:37 PM
I get no response from men. It is everybody!

doris, if you want responses, you have to put into it. What you put into it is what you get back. When I look, I see no photo and no interests put in. They want to know who they are talking to and something about you personally.

Without that, they're not going to respond. I haven't been here but a few days. I"m not looking hard, more like hardly looking. Yet folks here seem friendly enough.

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 05:49 PM
Welcome to Mingle², Tallguy42. Hope you find all you seek.

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 05:20 PM
Music is on nearly 24/7.

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 05:19 PM
On one hand it's like this, on the other hand it's like that.

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 02:33 PM
My what a picture you paint, steve B. I have to laugh as I've been guilty of the same sort of thing.

Hey if you're at the bottom of barrel, there's only one direction left hey?

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 01:55 PM
Working on a Veterans Day stream for November so it will be ready when times comes. After that will prepare one for Memorial Day which comes soon.

So for a tune will just say

Barry Saddler - Ballad Of The Green Beret

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 01:16 PM
*waves*

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 01:11 PM

Sammy Dan's photo
Fri 05/03/19 12:52 PM
incredibly hungry!!

Odd you should mention that, working on a bowl of macaroni salad I'd made. Taking care of that empty spot.

Previous 1 3 4 5