Community > Posts By > 733john

no photo
Tue 01/17/12 03:28 AM
male 29 scorpio

self employed motivated hard working honest independent thinker follower of no one
serious but not boring or an extremest/ridiculous radical nor
do i belong to any crazy occult or ridiculous religious fad trying to be perfect like an old sci-fiction show that gets weirder by the minute normal down to earth passionate man of my word feet on the ground
head on straight straight forward say what i mean mean what i say nice
and sweet shy intelligent very intense and sexual i like to act silly alot as well and unfortunately single(i know it's short but thats all i can think to describe myself as accurately as possible)

seeking:head on straight straight forward easy to get along with not a gossiper not a dramatist compassionate nice sweet feet on the ground trustworthy not out for revenge or to avenge your last bad relationship by dumping baggage on me please thank you humble honest but not sour or blunt curvy generous must be highly sexual not married and not seing anyone no kids unless they are grown none of that baby mama drama fact no drama at all please thank you im not a dramatist i do not want a dramatist thank you able to take care of yourself i must be important enough to you that your not off spending more time every where else but me never had that problem but i see it alot i do not want it for myself thanks...and absolutely not into those prison boys ..preferable not someone always having a guilty conscience ...lol i hate that...i do not care about class or you being rich ect ect but read me carefully im also not into prudes or you know hoes as they call them 3 or 4 long relations is okay but too many more than that and i think your heading into that fling category which is ok as long as your kept disease free...but not for anything serious no MOST DEFINITELY MUST BE YOURSELF I DO NOT WANT A FAKE OR A FLAKE,DO NOT PRETEND TO ACT LIKE YOUR FAVORITE STAR JUST BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there you have it i HATE being specific to be honest but if i do not put it out there than im not only getting cheated but im getting misinterpreted and not being understood fully even poorly and wrongly judged so hate it all i want but i guess it's dam if i do dam if i don't so now at least u get me cause i had a much better intro in me than i threw on my profile but again since the forum is where the action is then ill get it lol

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:38 PM
i will close here and you can decide if you like guys that treat a woman right and not be playing ignorant head games like i think i just saw even here than by all means lets do this ...truth is these kinda people never admit to any wrong doing even when they know they are wrong and me sitting here telling them what the issue really is ...i think thats pretty obvious really when you see like 5,000 posts or alot anyways ....probably getting their jollies outta arguing with others on here often good people unfortunately they are arguing with ...they are basically the victims of these same kinda people(probably who knows i don't )who yes will rant because they came here for the primary purpose like a lot of us to find our match....find something else to do for fun all this does is give a perfectly good site a bad name ..just because it's free doesn't give you the right to go trash it up with your damn childish drama and loose carefree attitude...we don't wana see it ...dating is bad enough as it is without pissy pessimistic negative people always ruining it!!!!! im not saying no more you know who you are and i will start blocking those types from now on ...lets try to put the fun back into these things i want everyone from now on to report and block the users that get thier fun by arguing points with others just because they disagree and do not understand other people;)

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 07:08 PM
to make it simple my problem im having is rather a reaction to the problem im facing rather than something im doing ..cause im not so i bear no blame because im not key word not guilty of anything like that ...im not a person that does drama i hope that enables them to understand me better

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 06:57 PM
well chloe23irish i hope your right and yes i have had my share of problems but all of this wouldn't be if people would just be respectful of other people's time it's ok if they aren't interested they should move on and not give me any BAD ATTITUDE about any of it...im not like that i respect other womens time on here and i think alot of other guys do too but there is a way to do things and a way not to do them...im not trying to label and paint with the same brush and i have to have other women NOT LABELING AND JUDGING ME FOR THE VERY SAME THING telling me not to do...thats what i mean by respect it needs to be both ways and never just one way ...yes there are plenty of women that would suit me very well,excellently BUT i do my part and what im saying is they gotta do their part...show me that i can trust them and not be just pretending to be some one they are not...sorry im not yelling at anyone here im just pointing out what i see happening that needs to change so that i can we can be on the same page here ..no one has a right to criticize anyone ever for the same thing they themselves are doing ..know where im coming from...btw i have a great sense of humor and they would see this IF they would just stop pushing me away and learn to accept genuine interest when i show it in them and like you said ...cut the attitude ..those were your words but i agree completely thats what im geting at here ...and yes i know your not all the same but i need more than just words in order for me to know im not dealing with the same thing im trying to avoid...as you might have guessed im not a person who has made many mistakes so sorry if i sound like im not a humble person

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 05:38 PM
well i just atomatically assume people come here to date ..and yes im pretty straight forward ...maybe too much to handle because of it idk..all i can say is there are just as many people like me out there as there are opposites of myself...no matter who you are though you have to have compatibility with the person and looks alone will not bring anything together except for just sex...which i love lol nothing wrong with that but as far as any real connection the two people will naturally phase each other out ...it may be i guess that everyone here DOES NOT come here for dating maybe fun for them is arguing on other peoples postings,openly opposing for the sake of personal pleasure ...i personally spite the quality myself and see it absolutely meaningless it's just obveously im seeking someone like myself and since i do not know who they are well i figured id rant it ..blow a little steam while im at it but honestly thats not what im all about ...i guess my side of the world around me everyone may be taken or just not for me or worse yet cheating idk ...it's kinda hard to say when your left to guess because no one responds...good day any DECENT woman feel free to look me over ill know rather or not your for me by how you treat guys and dating

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 04:47 PM
i know im not proud of that at all it isn't even me really but it's just seems like no one here at least so far ever has interest in GOOD people ...im one of them but i think you or any other person would not like it either if you thought you were being singled out to criminals...and every other thing else negative..i hope but im passionate though then again...ok ill nudge more ...;)but im not playing games nor will i let myself be played either surely u understand someone like myself i hope anyway......

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 04:21 PM
look the only people offended by what i say are the people guilty of not being at their best so they can expect the best for them ...you know nothing about me nor do i wana hear from anyone i offend just because the truth hurts ..i work im my own buisness and some people don't play games and actually have standards ...im responsible hard working and i expect the same in what im looking for so again im not for everyone

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 03:58 PM
im new here been active online for almost 3 weeks but i just now looked at this forum and it looks like a forum site...i send requests message flirt do everything people here i thought were supposed to do
whats the problem with this site with women's profiles ...are they not able to message back wtf...everything else looks normal ...im a little puzzled about who the **** gets on here to waste valueable time posting on a ****ing forum ...is this not a real dating site? i understand effort and that it takes time but NOTHING gets sent back.......i did not come here for that..to ******** around..names john by the way message if u can and are somewhat serious...but i can tell you right now im not liking the qualitiy here soo far..so do so only if your serious i havent got time for ****ing games YES GAMES ...PEOPLE WHO DO THIS PLAY GAMES YES THATS A GAME...hope to meet you but not in a ****ing forum ...PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THANK YOU HAVE SOME DAM STANDARD DON'T BE CHATTING WITH ME IF YOU GO OUT WITH LOOSERS WITH KIDS PAYING CHILD SUPPORT OR THE GUYS YOU PICK HAVE A CRIMINAL HISTORY ...only women the stand behind what they say do i want to hear from ...no inferior trash garbage no class

1 2 3 5 Next