Community > Posts By > 733john

no photo
Wed 03/14/12 12:31 AM
let me fill you in here about .396% votes are counted and are made with ZERO % of the vote in .....lol how come all these news networks results never differ

no photo
Tue 03/13/12 11:17 PM
....your buying into a bunch of hoax there if your saying this ...the media much like politics is a sorry *** hoax

no photo
Mon 03/12/12 03:50 AM

I have received several emails requesting my personal IM or email address. I do not do that. And then I never hear from them again. How many have given that out when requested to do so?

Just a couple of tips that may help...

Be less sexy...it is an uphill fight but, just try.

Try to be less desirable.....it will help eliminate spammers.

Stop being so good looking....They generally ignore the ugly people.

Hope this helps.

This made me laugh out loud!! rofl rofl waving
well you are attractive yesbigsmile

no photo
Mon 03/12/12 03:30 AM

I have received several emails requesting my personal IM or email address. I do not do that. And then I never hear from them again. How many have given that out when requested to do so?
oh boy don't do it they have no reason or business with anyones email on a dating site,if they want to talk to you or get to know you they can just message you simply right here...but emails are what hackers target because with those they can gain access to the victims sensitive information...next thing you know your facebook may look funny,they might even attempt to hack in to your bank online or maybe a payment processor site like paypal even ...but yeah they have no good intentions asking you questions like that ...id say that this person probably was a scam artist ...and they target dating sites ...they're everywhere ...but myspace is safer now lol ...they left it and went to facebook to continue where they left off

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 03:32 AM

If youre lonely, talk to somebody, if youre tired sleep, hungry eat. first find out what youre feeling and please stop calling horny lonely. If youre horny take matters in hand and stop making truely lonely people look bad.
Thank you needed to be said!
People first need to figure out what it is they seek then seek it and stop making others look bad to feel better about themselves ....that gets very old and annoys the hell outta me,thats kinda what i already put up in another previous post of mine...nobody needs any of that.

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 01:52 AM

It is also important to know that you must be a whole person by yourself. If you must have someone in your life in order to be a complete person, IT WONT WORK!!!! Get your act together and become who you are, then look for a relationship. Dont try to find someone who youll love because you think you can make them better. Dont try to find someone to make you better. If you cant love them for everything they are, no matter what, you cant love them and youll never change them. They also have to accept you exactly as you are, no matter what.
great advice i second that but i also wonder what woman goes for us guys like this ....it seems like the more together we are the harder it is to find someone .....i keep running into women like this lol

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 03:04 AM
good point i never even thought about it that way

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 01:07 AM
well im up and really shouldn't be lol ...im going to pay for this later today

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 12:33 AM
Edited by 733john on Sat 03/10/12 12:35 AM
ok this one is interesting i think
what this is asking is do you think things in common work out
better between man and woman or when each other happen to posses what the other may lack and vice versa

myself i think similarities work better because i think often
that differences clash rather then each other completing what the other person lacks ....i also wonder if when differences work if
that ends up being more rewarding...but more about that at a later time maybe

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 02:23 PM
i also want to say that i think just because a person chooses not to forgive doesn't necessarily mean they are carrying any hate around ...i think it just goes to mean that they know that to forgive that person(s)wouldn't be worth forgiving ...like i said reason,purpose and desire there has to be a reason to ...that reason is really up to the wrong doer ...i think no one would knowingly do something to bring a situation they rather avoid to themselves...just doesn't make sense ...it also means respecting our self's as well as others

no photo
Thu 03/08/12 06:34 PM

Do you like it when women wear makeup? Dark, light?
hell yeah and both but natural beauty is always good as well

no photo
Thu 03/08/12 01:29 PM
i think apologizing and forgiveness are 2 sides of the same coin
i know that the mistakes i make only affect me because they are pittiful yet annoying .....harmless and stupid ....so i cannot apologize if i haven't done anything wrong being harmful to a human being...even so if im wrong i admit it and apologize for it/flip-side is i know people that made mistakes with me and i never heard them apologize for it and never will and i only accept genuinely made apologies ....that has everything to do with my ability to forgive i suppose ....im not very good at it but flip-side is i haven't done anything to be forgiven for(nothing major) BUT rather i am the person who bears the benefit of my choice to forgive because i had big wrongs done to me.....so a lot of times
these tend to be pretty big things ...but to put it accurately i just have no desire,purpose,reason even the slightest bit of encouragement to forgive because i see it like this,i think people repeat their actions ...so in forgiving is always our choice but if you choose to do it then id say your going to get that Deja vu effect ...i may be wrong but thats what i think

no photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:45 AM
lol yeah i thought it was funny

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 03:10 PM
I love my country not my government!
but im with 75% percent of the people maybe 80% idk
that never trusted them! All i can say.

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 01:35 AM
is very bad to hold in
they travel up your spine and into your mind
and thats most likely where you get your crappy ideas
from if someone told you you have crappy ideas...
i don't recommend it....going at it doggy style and ripping
a loud stink one ...im sure she wouldn't enjoy smelling your
stinky a@@....

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 12:34 AM
Edited by 733john on Wed 03/07/12 12:47 AM

You learn to treasure your alone time.
Use it, to get chit done.
Work on yourself, if anything needs doing.
Be ready, when 'she' comes along.
The lonely times make you appreciate
the together times.

View it as a good thing maybe?

...hmmm also if your a guy try to hold off on jacking off
soo much....and if your a woman make your arrangements when your
really horny.....yes
also ....dont eat beans.....bad idea ..very bad idea,you don't wana
be going at it especially doggy style and rip a loud smelly
fart....do you ..no and your paint could curdle up on your walls
...not good! Leave that crap in the toilet. i guess thats all i
can think of for preparation 4 now other than ladies look like you
wana claw his back and break out whips...guys dont be stuffing
toilet paper in front of your under where to make it look big if
your not ...your sweetie is going to find out and well ...it just
looks weird and ...what the hell where ya thinking anyway toilet
paper is to wipe with ...if you have to go to the bathroom that
much save the **** for another day :laughing:

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 09:14 PM

Like I just want someone to snuggle on the stupid couch with me and watch a movie. Is that really to much to ask??? He can even pick the dam movie!!! mad laugh
sounds great id love to shannon .....why is everyone i like the most have to be soo far away from me i resent that it really is taking it's sucky toll

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 05:39 PM

You learn to treasure your alone time.
Use it, to get chit done.
Work on yourself, if anything needs doing.
Be ready, when 'she' comes along.
The lonely times make you appreciate
the together times.

View it as a good thing maybe?
Yes oddly enough i like my alone time
...but i will most definately appreciate my time together with
the one
...also im going to say keep a 50 gallon drum of water
this can make for passion that might catch the bed on fire
and burst out the windows and then well there just isn't no more
privacy when the neighborhood hears us going at REAL good
"oh john put that ******* **** im me ********" "oh yes yes yes **** **** ****" It can be a real mad house preparation is gooooooooooooood
soufieherelaugh bigsmile devil

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 02:05 PM

Politically, we have seen a lot of folks claiming to be christian, who oppose supporting resources for the poor.

Lots of automatic assumptions about people on welfare and unemployment. People like this make christians look bad because when the stereotypes are turned upside down, they look like they simply hate the poor and couldnt care less if they turn out to be hard working and sober.
Thank you thats what i have known for years
but these same people do not always contribute to society's help
...they often contribute rather to it's problems...
there are near perfect christians though i see them everyday
but i think if people do not like something then they always
have options to change it peice by peice through their helping
of humanity ...and right now thats all their really is
im not going to go near politics...
and im not always optimistic and im not pessimistic ..i just be realistic john
solemly swore truth@mingle2
stamped and signed
something like that

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 01:17 PM
well one of my imperfections i guess i should call them is i sometimes don't know how i should feel ....i believe that others have more impact on our well being than we our self .....a person is limited in what they can make something for their self..i don't see that one talked about much anymore but thats what i think
lol feel free to disagree i just try to be realistic