Community > Posts By > 733john

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 02:10 PM

What do you want to see that they're dedicated to? Before you actually get to know someone, you're not going to see dedication toward you.

I think he means dedication to the process. The ability to go into something with a free and open heart. Doesn't meant the relationship will work out....just means you are open to the possibilities.

I can be open to the possibility of meeting someone new, but I'm not dedicated to it. If it happens, it happens.

and........if it doesn't, it doesn't?

um well i am way outta the city so im really limited and john doesn't do bars...heck, im not even a loud person or that outgoing BUT i still have to represent myself to my full accuracy because if i do not then im playing someone's role and masquerading as someone else and i have to put in my part or else i also need to ask myself that very same question "what am i doing'? so,i mean thats on us

So you are a member here, you have a profile complete with pictures and some personal info, you participate in forums, that means you've done all you need to do to find love?..

I am not about to tell you how you feel or why you're here cause you are the ONLY one who knows, but if someone was taking bets and I was a betting woman, I would have to put my money on this horse... "You are not interested in finding love, MIngle is just a way to pass the time, a social venue, cheap intertainment"....spock

I've actually taken most of my profile out. Mingle is a way to pass the time. :smile:

If I meet someone, awesome. This is certainly not the only way to meet people, though.

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 02:00 PM

Oh no, I don't have any stories at all but know how I'd react to an ultimatum. I tell guys on the job site that try and pull that stuff, I'd rather see them happy in the unemployment line than miserable on the job.
quite rite.

cant very well say 'love me dammit!' just doesnt work.

lol laughing no it doesn't work that way but im going to offer my best like with anything else i do cause then no one can fight that so no one can throw me any dirt for not trying at least and she will either want me or she wont but either here im still offering my best ;)

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 01:54 PM

I believe these to be facts:
1) There are more men than women on this site.
2) What Leigh said.
3) You are a total stranger, until proven otherwise.
4) Women sense when they are just 'one of many.'
5) The forums allow people to get to know you enough
to want to communicate with you.
6) Women are sorely turned off by negativism.
7) Mingle2 is only a tool, administered by you.
8) You, are the bottom line.

yeah i agree with all of those,i just do what i can and i give everything i do 250%+ but i was always that way ...im well known for being that guy by my friends so i guess thats me in a short story ...my biggest challenge i think is staying positive all the time but i try to do my best i just don't want to be defined by it cause i believe it doesn't reflect the real me,kinda of a by product,
i guess some people might consider me hard to get to know,but i don't know im just me and when im online im going to be the same me that she will get to see offline-john doesn't front nothing;)
btw i still think your sexy;)

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:04 PM
well your absolutely right no argument there but i keep finding what i need to avoid ...this is getting really insane not to expect something different at some point..i have no idea what the problem is but i can say im not my problem...i will take the fact im not finding my match a good thing,true im not for just any girl so all the no answer stuff i will see as them not measuring up to me ...i think thats whats really happening here but like at some point surely there has to be someone on my league - i didn't know i was so hard to match lol Jesus ...
any ladies out there you think you can handle me im not your worthless ex that ran off and left you with 3 kids and slept at my home away from home behind bars ...when you come on here and say you want a good guy, do us a favor and define
"good" like what you see or i made you laugh...damit do something about it thats why i am here
thanks john

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:44 PM
hmm well i like it both ways i guess being pursued though is just as fun as pursuing(actually very stimulating i think ) but i think it shows more sincerity and i guess that kind of character i respect and value the most....im just not the kind of guy to that i act without any reason and without intent....i am also a guy thats runs his own mowing operation and i sell dvds
so, i have ambitions and goals and unless i go doing things my way taking complete charge i just end up unsatisfied idk i never got anywhere relying on anyone...some people though get away with it and abuse it and become users....i just think a woman that has time to go make an account has time to respond back to me ..i respect others i will demand it back also ...take it however you want but im not a hard person to understand...im no different that anyone else and as soon as i get that kinda attitude you can count on me to fire right back ...very simple guy just trying to find his match ...maybe im not aiming for the right ones idk,how can me know anything when all some women ever think about it playing stupid? lol seriously it gets very old i don't need it im not tolerating it and im just going to do me ....maybe i will chat in the forum more often ...honestly this site has way more potential than other sites i have visited and thats just fact

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:54 PM
Im starting to question the reason why some of you women are here?
So,any woman between 25 - 45 looking to meet a guy?
Yes,i read your profiles but i think you just wana play games when
it's been weeks since i last chatted with you....ladies again im being as about as polite as i can be i need more to work from than your picture and profile....if your not honestly ready to at least hook up for fun you need to delete me off your list...last time im saying this start showing me some dedication if you want love instead of bitching about us guys wanting sex all the time ...you need to show us your dedicated...in return for that i will let you in my life and be yours to keep and you will get my heart....im going to start dismissing what i read eventually and my interest will go just to sex ...thats not what you want, playing around is not what i want

no photo
Fri 02/24/12 03:50 AM
well i will clear that up of course sex is not meaningless none of it is meaningless fun-but my center focus here was that texting and bs was meaningless if it leads no where ...thats not fun thats nothing but im applying here that im open for it and if it leads to more great .i think the debate here is who is honestly being themselves and the degree of agreement seems a little in question ...then again it is no secret that some people have very little to no reason at all why they come on dating sites claiming they are looking for someone...as another person said actions speak louder than words i agree completely but if a girl wants something to do with me shes going to prove it to me cause talk is cheap and i don't waste my time

no photo
Fri 02/24/12 03:15 AM
thank you;) thats what im saying exactly i like knowing when it's one sided and when there is mutual connection ..but at the same time it's really hard to determine that nowadays ....but i want to weed out those one sided situations and i do that ...idk but i only bother with a woman when im interested ...but it isn't always so much the other way around ....i think guys are better at being honest and sincere ...idk maybe i should let her come to me at least that shows interest and some sincerity....seems like the guys are going the extra mile to find our match and proof our devotion ...and girls have eyes for looks and idk it's like were supposed to look past their looks and like them for them...well i don't see it being done in return...guess i need to really amp up my standards thats what this is telling me and that i need to set some pre qualifications for them to meet ...im a very great guy and i think my qualities are rare and make me quite a catch ...and if that makes me superior im not sorry for being it im me and im not going to put up a ******** story so what she sees in my pics is what she gets ...and me is all i know how to be ...maybe i should also learn some patience i guess lol didn't think of myself as impatient but .....time will tell i will see who can measure up i cant be just throwing my time away ...i should make them earn it

no photo
Thu 02/23/12 12:07 PM
oh and another thing drama .........i don't like it don't do it
other people don't like it either
and finally if you go on multiple sites free and paying and your
not having luck ....maybe it really is you ...your attitude and
personality matter more than looks ....a lot of you would do well to remember this ...maybe your the one thats not "working"
effort ....kinda like the watch the texting thing and
yes here is the BIG ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BE SERIOUS ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol common sense but you get what you put in if your at the right place and your playing where the field is level for everyone

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:13 PM
For those sitting at home who are wondering why there luck isn't so good,if you treat dating like what is being applied here(just texting and messaging)stop and think about what the other person may be wondering about you,keep in mind that they may start to get tired of this over a period of time and want you to prove to them your serious about wanting a relationship or wanting a date whatever the case but that could be why they may have suddenly stopped texting back or messaging you back...what you do as a person defines you and says alot about so and it will come through eventually ..it is like lying ...you are representing yourself to that potential date and they are going to be taking notice and why would they go shoot themselves in the foot when they know there are those that be happy to have them.This goes to that 18-25 sometimes older crowd...you need to think and be about what your seeking ...give and share alike basically...if you do not understand this then most likely you do not care and that makes a person unfit or your just being a baggage/issue feeder..in which cases don't be surprised to find some people giving back at you!They will resent you for that!

p.s.before you go disagreeing keep in mind our divorce rate is at least 50%. just so you know i see this helpful to whom it applies.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:31 PM
im with you 100% on that i feel the same wayhappy

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:33 PM
I only text or message cause im outta no where so that means locally it won't happen for me,sometimes i feel people forget that- that goes under reasons when online and texting serve a purpose.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:27 PM
Right on exactly!!:wink:

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:08 PM
i don't disagree it does have a purpose,to get something going and set up to meet someone ..communication is communication but like i said just texting alone without the intention of the person helping to take it to the next level is what i mean by meaningless...sometimes though it happens meets do not take place but should be for the right reason ....otherwise it goes over as the electronic version of playing someone i think

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 01:57 PM
hmm well i haven't meant anyone in that age yet but i had a great time chatting with them even though i didn't get to meet them,but yes im still saying what i said about the texting thing and yes being direct with me will make me want to know you and meet ya ;)right on i too like hearing the womans voice at some point and it going to more than just "texting and messaging"

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 11:30 AM
awesome i agree with both of you
there is nothing fun about meaningless unattachment in the dating world
thanks "texting" ...i knew right when i saw it introduced in myspace
and facebook it was a bad idea...it has it's uses but i agree it doesn't belong in dating...lol try getting that across the under 30 crowd id be doing good

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 12:24 AM
29 male single no kids

Ok any woman here between late 20's to mid or early 40's
looking for more than just texting ...sorry i cannot stand that
say hi if thats you or drop me an email..i respect your time here and i want that in return please know what you want prior to answering my friend requests ...nothing wrong with friends but i specifically state
in my profile what im here for and i want to know who else is here for the same ...i like this site cause it's better than all the rest
but at the same time im an honest person and that matters to me i value that alot so i do not want to waste my time nor do i want to take up your time if all you want is just texting and chatting...state that in your profile so at least i have some idea why your here
there are plenty of great guys out there even on free sites but that doesn't mean were just perfect and that were going to meet every single one of your expectations if you think like an illusionist...everyone (guys too)have qualities and have little flaws or quirks ..i say that cause im getting the impression you all think were still perfect without some cons...be honest but be realistic and serious enough so that i do not think your a fake

any takers?
you know what to do thanks and good luck;)

no photo
Tue 01/17/12 05:47 AM
lol yeah i know tell me about it looks like im going to need lots of luck lol you aint kiddin ...they don't sell that lol

no photo
Tue 01/17/12 05:14 AM
hmmm i know where your coming from on the clarity thing...thats a tough one because i want to be clear but not leave any room for negative assumptions or something misleading because i don't think of me as negative at all
yes,you might say i can cut the language thing i understand completely
but lol,the thing is these worse kinda guys possible um i don't understand at all why anyone would recommend them,much less give them any more credit lol i mean come on now ...it's very very very difficult for me to be so positive if im being made to think im not wanted cause maybe they will chose them over me..sorry but thats very insulting ..women need to understand that...i guess there is always going to be like a vendetta between us ...idk and actually i havent dated anyways so your telling a guy to have more control when all he had was control and he wants to let go and loosen up ...thats very stressful and it's not healthy to bottle crap up like that ...i will have all of this out of my system when i find mine but im telling you pal i cannot stand being ignored nor does being played like a fool go over with me at all...besides look at it this way what kind of name do you think that gives any good person? i deserve better and i do not care if anyone thinks i do or not sorry but thats just goes with the territory..ok

no photo
Tue 01/17/12 03:44 AM
lol huh i did it again left out something anyway i kinda tend to be a perfectionist i guess idk i just can't stand it when i have to half-*** anything so by this i mean im through perhaps diligent maybe