Community > Posts By > MisterAnderson

MisterAnderson's photo
Mon 10/24/11 05:31 PM
Does seeing their pictures and posts of Facebook count? LOL.

My oldest boy, I've not seen very often. Once or twice a year for a couple hours when I bring my youngest up to their mom's for the summer. And he did come visit for two weeks this summer, which was awesome. He's planning to move to Colorado this year, so I'll probably see him even less. sad2

Middle child - He's come down for a week or two twice over the last year and a half, so that's cool.

Other than that, no. Not very often.

MisterAnderson's photo
Tue 09/13/11 06:49 PM
Can you describe what attributes you think make someone a 'country boy'?

Your profile says you are looking for a cowboy who wants something long term.

Are you looking for a horse-ridin', trail-worn, stubble-faced, gun-totin' guy wearing dirty dusty leather chaps or are you looking for a slick-haired, 20-gallon hat and 13 inch diameter belt-buckle wearin', shiny-booted guy drivin' a extra long cadillac with long-horn bull horns as a hood ornament? Maybe you're interested in just a regular working-class Joe who likes the simple things in life and likes to camp, hunt, fish, and ride all terrain vehicles.

Each would probably describe themselves as a 'country boy' but each would be very different types of people

List all the things you believe describe your ideal country boy and add those descriptors to your profile.

It might help and couldn't hurt.

MisterAnderson's photo
Tue 09/13/11 04:16 AM
Thank you, Jeanniebean! That was awesome.

MisterAnderson's photo
Mon 09/12/11 04:59 PM
If you use Facebook, don't forget to change your language settings to "pirate"

MisterAnderson's photo
Mon 09/12/11 04:56 PM
Geez, I'm always late to the really cool parties.

Jeanniebean, if you're still working your magic, I'd be interested.

MisterAnderson's photo
Mon 09/12/11 04:48 PM

Seeing as she's looking for a woman, I would not get too excited about it.

Thank you! lol

Oh. Well. Yes. I knew that.

Carry on then.

shades

MisterAnderson's photo
Mon 09/12/11 05:26 AM

>.>

Dude...I think she just flashed her boobs at you.

:banana:

MisterAnderson's photo
Mon 09/12/11 05:14 AM

MisterAnderson's photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:16 PM

I agree. You should do something very not sweet to get his attention:) Use your teeth.bigsmile Once you have his attention, I doubt the word sweet will come to mind.

laugh

MisterAnderson's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:22 AM

do you speak french?

Only in a limited way - like French fries...French bread...etc.

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?

MisterAnderson's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:07 AM
Thinkin' about that big pot of gumbo on the stove that's just about done and how good it's gonna be.

...and chuckling 'cause the kids call it "spider soup" (I guess crabs do look kinda like spiders).

MisterAnderson's photo
Sat 09/10/11 10:51 AM
Me at about 13

Me at about 20

Me about 15 years ago

Me 20 minutes ago

Rogaine? Nah. I yam what I yam. Balding.

MisterAnderson's photo
Thu 09/08/11 05:34 AM
Interesting replies.

I guess it would depend on the definition of date.

Do you mean go out to dinner, a movie, and a few drinks with romantic intent with someone I'm not attracted to? No, probably not.

Do you mean go out to dinner, a movie, and a few drinks as a friend with someone I'm not attracted to? Sure would.

I don't have to be attracted to someone to go out and have a nice evening with them.

MisterAnderson's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:36 PM
Someone mentioned this in another thread, but all you really need is one thing:

Self confidence.

Realize that you are stronger than you think. Use that strength when he starts with the string-pulling and stand up for yourself.

Realize that you can be happy without him. From your posts, you don't sound like you are very happy with him. Would it be much worse without him?

Realize that looking out for you and your young-un is your #1 priority. Concentrate on the things that make YOU happy. Everything else will take care of itself.

MisterAnderson's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:19 PM
I agree that a lack of basic manners is pretty annoying. I never intentionally ignore someone. If they say Hi I say Hi back.

I'm also find it a bit annoying when I'm in the grocery store trying to get down an aisle and say, "Excuse me" to the group of 15 or 20 stading in the middle of the aisle apparently catching up on a decade of gossip and get nothing for my efforts but the 'glare of death' for daring to try and get around them.

MisterAnderson's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:02 PM
Oh...and sounds like a freakin' awesome trip! Have fun!

MisterAnderson's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:01 PM
Hey...wait a second.

If you're gonna jump in the life boats and abandon ship, why bother with the hatches?

MisterAnderson's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:18 AM
Edited by MisterAnderson on Tue 09/06/11 04:20 AM

Half the people will back you up using random crap that they Google. The rest will argue using random crap they Google.

I saw it on YouTube! It has to be real 'cause you just can't fake it if it's on YouTube!

I know this guy who read about a guy that said his cousin met a guy who read about some guy who believes....

shades

MisterAnderson's photo
Sun 09/04/11 05:34 PM
Edited by MisterAnderson on Sun 09/04/11 05:35 PM
[rant on]

If you want to know the reason it seems the populations' collective IQ's are dropping, you need look no further than your local TV guide.

Seriously.

Have you given an objective screening to 95% of the shows on Nickelodeon (for kids) or prime time TV?

Yeah...it's 'funny' or 'cool' to have the IQ of a turnip.

'Reality' shows have us believing it's OK to screw over your neighbor or that it's ok to screw your neighbor's spouse. All for a few minutes of fame and a couple bucks in your pocket.

Political hatemongers from both the conservative and liberal sides of the arena have so many people making their decisions and voting based on their favorite commentator's soundbyte of the day.

From the time we are old enough to press a button on the remote, we are inundated with this crap that makes it seem like it's cool to be stupid and that it's perfectly acceptable to let political hacks do out thinking for us.

[/rant off]

MisterAnderson's photo
Wed 08/31/11 04:10 AM
Ladies, ladies...please.

Love doesn't hurt.

Unless you're into whips and chains.

pitchfork

Previous 1 3 4 5 6