Community > Posts By > geektothetenth

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:13 PM

i found uhhhh myself...

be careful with that, you know that makes you go blind. I've also heard that it makes baby Jesus cry.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:12 PM

I'm very annoyed, I haven't gotten solicited for 20K from a 50 year old man yet. Am I so unlovable? HUMPH, 50 year old men suck.

laugh laugh laugh laugh honey, I'm with you...what am I doing so wrong that strange and disturbing men dont want to pay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesad sad sad
want one of mine? i had a doctor from somewhere in africa...

<--pouts and stomps foot...NO! I want my OWN! laugh laugh laugh

Oh you are just so greedy aren't you?

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:11 PM

I'm very annoyed, I haven't gotten solicited for 20K from a 50 year old man yet. Am I so unlovable? HUMPH, 50 year old men suck.

laugh laugh laugh laugh honey, I'm with you...what am I doing so wrong that strange and disturbing men dont want to pay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesad sad sad
want one of mine? i had a doctor from somewhere in africa...

You should tell him that he needs to pay you upfront...you know cause you lost all your family members when they got raided by rebels and once they send you the money you can get to your diamond mine and collect from your dad's mine. Then, and only then can you buy the ticket to make the trip.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:06 PM

I win.

Geek, I tried this same thing a few months ago and I didn't win ANYTHING.

The cheap bastards.

I definately would've guessed that you'd put up a post like this laugh laugh

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:04 PM

Happy Birthday! And as they say the NEW 21 is 31! Enjoy the age and your special day!

If that's the case then what is the current 21? 11? If so, I may be subject to the federal penal system.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:59 PM

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:57 PM

you were pretty close though laugh
if you're not first you're last. :angry:

That's what I tell girls in bed....they also give me the angry face.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:52 PM

darn it! grumble

you were pretty close though laugh
don't mind me I just needed an easy victory and I haven't gotten in my daily dose of sarcasm yet.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:46 PM
I win.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:33 PM

It's probably Wagyu beef. It's not considered Kobe unless it's prepared in Kobe, Japan (which is why the Wagyu raised in the US is sent to Japan, processed and then sent back).

Kobe doesn't just come from Wagyu, there's a whole set of regulations regarding diet and care of the cattle as well.

well then it wouldn't say kobe on the label, that would be false advertising.

It might say American Kobe Beef, not technically the same, American Kobe beef comes from a cross of Wagyu and Angus cattles. It's probably close to the same. It's kind of like how Champagne is only supposed to be called Champagne if it comes from the Champagne region of France otherwise it's supposed to be sparkling white wine.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:13 PM
It's probably Wagyu beef. It's not considered Kobe unless it's prepared in Kobe, Japan (which is why the Wagyu raised in the US is sent to Japan, processed and then sent back).

Kobe doesn't just come from Wagyu, there's a whole set of regulations regarding diet and care of the cattle as well.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:02 PM
I always thought it was pretty normal for people going to college to live at home? I lived on campus but I always considered my home address to be my parents home. It's a bit ridiculous to expect someone to go to school and work several part time jobs just to pay rent, I mean, some folks do and props to them, but if you can live at home or in my case my parent's paid for my room and board it helps a lot. Forensic science is cool, if I were still in college I might consider doing that, but I'd work for the police not the FBI, too many regulations regarding employment.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:48 PM
Probably beef, but I think my favorite meat is sashimi. The one thing I really want to try is Kobe beef, but spending that much money on a meal is a bit crazy. The weird thing is that the only reason Kobe beef is so expensive is that Japan doesn't have much land for raising the wagyu cattle that produce the beef. They even contract american farms to raise the cattle to their standards so the cattle is farmed in the US, it's shipped to Japan then reshipped to the US.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:40 PM
You have 2 posts and if I can count correctly, which is tough since I only have one finger, that means this is the first thread you've posted. Post around a bit, get yourself seen, that way you can find the perfect girl for you who lives as far away as possible within the continental USA. That way you can stop complaining about not finding anyone and complain that the one you've found lives to damn far away, like everyone else here on JSH laugh laugh laugh

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:59 PM
I can't believe there are 7 pages of this laugh laugh

I spend time writing witty, sarcastic (and for the most part properly spelled) remarks about the rules I'd instate if I were a mod, reasons to date and not to date an asian, how to write email, idiotic profile quotes and I get about 2 or 3 pages tops but the JSH spelling bee gets 7? And the "would you sleep with, lick stuff off of, get in a hot tub with, stalk, sexually assult, contract an STD from the person above/below you threads" get about 80 pages. I feel so neglected.sad

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:30 PM
Interracial? at this point I'm beginning to think I may have to move onto interspecies sad :wink:

*chuckles to self while watching everyone bring their pets inside*

Oh stop giving me those looks, I'll keep it within the same order, but if that fails I'll have to move onto class, phylum, kingdom. You know, keep my options open laugh laugh

geektothetenth's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:36 PM

iz kald 4plaaie:wink:

smokin drinker bigsmile

Yes it is, unfortunately I know less about that then spelling or deciphering.

you know nothing about foreplay? how sad......lol you should learn....

I said less, your grasp of semantics could use a bit of work as well. You can't blame that one on typos.

geektothetenth's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:33 PM

iz kald 4plaaie:wink:

smokin drinker bigsmile

Yes it is, unfortunately I know less about that then spelling or deciphering.

geektothetenth's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:27 PM
It's 2:30 by me. Proper spelling knows no time.

We should make a game show, So You Think You Spell Better Than A 5th Grader. I get to be Jeff Foxworthy. You know you're a redneck when you tell too many redneck jokes on a show that has nothing to do with rednecks. How am I doing so far?

geektothetenth's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:22 PM
Last one, I promise, then I'm off to bed, satisfied in my smartassery for the evening....thanx?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25