Community > Posts By > geektothetenth

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 08/26/11 08:00 AM

The Bible commands that husbands should love their wives and wives submit to their husbands.men who love their wives don-t have to remind them to be submissive,its only those who withhold their love from their wives who struggle.women respond very well to love .lets hear from men ,wht do you think ?

Whatever your views on religion and God, the bible is written by man. Ever play the game telephone? Now imagine playing it with millions of people over the course of 1000 years and using different languages.

The bible was written by men, and it was in their best interest to have submissive women.

For the true believers....lets say your wife, gf, or significant other went on a trip for 3 monthes by herself, she comes back and 1 month later you both find out she's 2 months pregnant. Would you really buy her story if she told you it was immaculate conception?

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/30/10 09:47 PM
Edited by geektothetenth on Thu 12/30/10 09:48 PM

Mr. Obvious says, "There is a very simple solution to reducing
these lists down to their distilled essence. In a single line you
can preserve every thought expressed above without any loss of nuance
even without sacrificing a single character. It is a type of meaning
preserving digital compression which is trivial to decompress...

and the compressed message is only 34 characters long, requires no key,
and is easily expressed in ascii....

and the compressed expression is....

http://mingle2.com/user/view/331137

I would, but it wouldn't get accepted due to the link so I really do need to shorten it. I'm glad they don't cut off my legs here and I really do like this site but the other site has so many more people and to be honest, I talk to more prospective dates there than here. It's fun to play around in the forums here but I've only talked to a very small number of people who live close enough to me to actually go out on a date with.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/30/10 07:16 PM
I have these lists on my profile here, but I have another profile on another site and there are character limits. I need to whittle these 2 lists down to about 5 things for each (5 "to date" and 5 reasons not to) so let me know which ones you guys think I should use.

Thanks in advance for replies:

13 reasons to date an asian:

1. You won't have to wonder whether your new asian character tattoo actually says "love, strength and courage" or "I have sex with donkeys"

2. When you're paying for dinner at the buffet you might end up paying about 25% less....kids under 12 eat for half price.

3. You can stop looking utterly perplexed at Dim Sum, not willing to try a dish for fear of it being coagulated pigs blood (yes there is a dish like this in dim sum, it's actually pretty good, but I bet your glad I pointed out which one it was)

4. When the in laws are complaining to you (and they will) you can pretend to not understand their broken english. A half smile, nod and shoulder shrug usually get the message across.

5. 24 hour IT service at home

6. If you need some privacy, just turn on the PS2 and throw in a RPG, he'll probably be distracted for a minimum of 72 hours.

7. You can tell your friends that you're dating Jet Li, they won't be able to tell the difference

8. You can stop feeling like you're being a tiny bit racist when you do mock kung fu moves when dancing to "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting"

9. On the off chance that your sister gets on a train leaving Chicago at 4:00 and is traveling 50 mph east and your brother is leaving NY on a train at 4:20 traveling 65 mph west....we know what time you're supposed to be at train station C to pick them up.

10. If you (and every single person you know in the world) runs out of hair styling product at the exact same time, there's probably enough in our closet for everyone. It doesn't matter if it's hairspray, gel, mousse, pomade, wax....we probably have it and in copious amounts.

11. Hot night planned, can't find the blindfold, well, everyone has dental floss in their bathroom medicine cabinet.

12. Want to buy a some shirts for him, his siblings and his asian friends....we take the guess work out, our favortie color is always black. The movie Matrix is our equivalent of your Vogue.

13. If you don't have a stick up yer arse and find this funny, well then you must like my sense of humor...and I happen to be asian so what time shall I pick you up?
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------
13 Reasons Not to date an asian:

1. You might get mistakenly arrested for being a pedophile

2. You always run the risk of losing the guy in a crowd in China Town....you'll never find him again, just gotta hope he finds you

3. When the new Dragon Quest video game comes out, he will be of no use to anyone for anyreason whatsoever

4. If some of your favorite movies include "The King and I" or "Breakfast at Tiffanys" be prepared to either never watch them again, or endure a 6 hour lecture about eurocentrism, the building of the transcontinental railroad, and the Japanese internment camps during WWII

5. If you go to the amusement park you'll have to ride the rollercoaster alone...sorry management insists that the height requirement is a safety issue

6. At this point even Chinese people won't buy toys made in China

7. We can't drive...and we still won't ask for directions

8. When the neighbors dog is missing everyone will eye you guys suspiciously and nobody will come over to have "pork" chops at your place.

9. Any flat rectangular piece of wood that decides to remain intact is taken as an affront to your mates manhood and must be chopped. To this day I keep all of my books in plastic yaffa blocks.

10. You may go Deaf from having people yell at you. For some reason people think that if you don't understand english they think you'll understand LOUDER english. I speak and comprehend english just fine thank you very much, it's stupid that I have a hard time understanding.

11. Our hairstyles are taken directly from anime movies, which is pretty cool looking, but they might take out your eye. Better wear safety goggles to bed. (on the plus side we find that sexy)

12. Foreplay will consist of sequentially harder higher order mathematics...eh not that bad though cause what that other guy does is just as boring.

13. When you're teasing him, telling him your vibrator is broken and you need something to use to get off....he won't get the hint and he'll go fix it. (actually this could go into either category now that I think about it)

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/30/10 09:00 AM
People should stop caring so much about how the "world" thinks and go with what THEY think.

Maybe a large portion of the world cares more about money than family (though I think that's a false statement)...even if it were true...so what? Let those people think that way and be your own person.

Our modern day is inundated with crap....from what we eat to what we see to what we hear. It's the ADD age, the reality tv age, the celebrity news cycle. But there are still many many people out there who prioritize family, fiscal responsibility, they read, they watch the news, they vote...it's just these people don't get the spotlight shown on them cause they aren't kicking each other in the nuts in a viral vid. They just go about their own business in a dignified and more quiet manner.

They are out there, they just aren't screaming in your face 24-7.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/30/10 06:09 AM
HIya drinker KLC, long time no see. nice to see a friendly face I remember.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/30/10 06:04 AM
Edited by geektothetenth on Thu 12/30/10 06:07 AM
Most of the time, at least in my life, things seem more reciprocal. Generally if I do something nice, it's returned in kind. Try acting like a complete jerk to everyone and see how many repay you with kindness.

Some people just suck and cheat. But if you were mean and nasty to them...they'd probably still cheat and at that point I couldn't blame them.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:59 AM

I don't have any solid statistics, and I'm sure there are many areas where there is (still sadly) grave disparity. In other ways, the ladies are SO taking the lead...

....in "my world", it's a "new world"......

It's so strange being on the cusp of the of the shift.....

How do we sweep each other, off of each other's feet these days?

It's all in the hips, you need to pivot while at the same time use your leg like a pendulum to take out the offending persons foot. Once swept you can move into an arm bar or finish with a strike to the head.:tongue:

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:50 AM
no, there is no more true love, nobody ever finds anyone else we're all money grubbing jerkwads.

Seriously, being that jaded only lowers your chances, if you aren't receptive and open to love it doesn't matter if it's out there or not, you will never see it even if it walks right in front of you. Have some faith.

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/28/10 11:08 PM
No, I'm not new here as is evident by 800+ posts but haven't been around in awhile so if you remember me from before stop by and just say hi.

Yes I need more pics...they will be forthcoming. Prefer replies from females...but I know how that goes round here so I'm certainly not going to request it from all you crazy folks here.

Mingle deletes views after 30 days...so I'm just trying to get more views so I can sit at the popular kids table.

laters

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/28/10 04:32 PM

1 piece for exercise, 2 piece for showing off that new body after the exercise.

As for hair, you can get a swimming cap if you find your hair is all over the place. if you're spending a lot of time in the pool it's better to use a cap cause the chlorine is murder on the hair. Especially if you have blonde hair, the chlorine can turn it green.

:thumbsup:

I usually wear a one-piece Speedo swimsuit and a cap when I swim in a pool for exercise and a tank suit when in the ocean. Wearing a one-piece will reduce drag and give you more flexibility than bikinis, in my opinion. :smile:

Wow bit of a gap between that last reply and yours...what a coincidence, I haven't been here for ages (1 year) and now this topic gets bumped up. Yay.

I used to swim on a swim team in 7th and 8th grade so yeah, I had to wear a speedo...never again, it'd be dangerous, all that vomit in the pool wouldn't be sanitary.

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/28/10 10:43 AM

Sounds like a bunch of tree huggin hippie crap to me..........smokin

free love brother...smokin

Would love some free love, I'm paying 50 bucks an hour for it.devil

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/28/10 10:42 AM
Infatuation comes and goes as it pleases. I think love takes a bit more work though it's work that one should enjoy (otherwise you're probably not with the right person).

Sometimes I think Love is dealing with the bad stuff as much as the good. Infatuation is only wanting the good and not dealing with the bad.

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/28/10 10:33 AM
Hiya Lex, don't know if you remember me, I haven't been around in about a year. I see you're still fighting the good fight no matter how fruitless an endeavor it is.

Please stop.

Look, I'm short, a little chubby right now, and I have a myriad of personality dysfunction and faults while battling unfair asian stereotypes. I do, however, write a pretty good profile (I think). If you help everyone else write good profiles, I'm SOL. You're ruining my chances man mad

Have a good one.

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 12/28/10 10:29 AM
No, I don't worry about it at all. If I feel like I'm gaining too much....like right now...I work out, eat less and just lose it. If I feel lazy, I just let myself get a little more chubby. Either way, I don't worry about it, I either do something about it, or don't.

Fat cells don't go away, they can grow and shrink. Once they get to a certain size they divide. So if you let yourself go too far, you have many more fat cells and it's harder to lose weight.

geektothetenth's photo
Mon 12/27/10 02:14 PM
happy B-day,

Not new but haven't been round in a loooong time.

Oct 26 for me..scorpio (horse in the chinese zodiac)

Drinking alcohol, smoking pot, hitting on women and trying to use my wit to avoid getting slapped in the head. I usually wear boxing head gear if that's any indication of my level of wit.

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 01/05/10 01:49 PM
It's not illegal in all parts of the US. I think there are legal brothels in Nevada. Take the 2nd exit off of route....wait...I mean I think there are legal brothels, a "friend" told me about them...really.

What can I say, the sex industry sells, if you're a hot girl who doesn't mind the seediness of these kinds of jobs there's probably no faster legal way to make a grand than to dance.

As for less unseemly ways to get it, sell stuff and reduce your bills. You can find roommates on roomster or other such sites. (I'm assuming you're renting.) If you have cable get rid of it, you can watch tv online with Hulu or other sites. If you have a landline and cellie, get rid of the landline.

You could try panhandling but I find it much faster and more efficient to run up to bums grab their cups and run. due to the fact I eat 3 times a day and have running shoes I can easily outrun them. If they chase you, run away yelling bad touch at the top of your lungs, the cops will invariably stop them instead of you.

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 01/05/10 01:37 PM
1 piece for exercise, 2 piece for showing off that new body after the exercise.

As for hair, you can get a swimming cap if you find your hair is all over the place. if you're spending a lot of time in the pool it's better to use a cap cause the chlorine is murder on the hair. Especially if you have blonde hair, the chlorine can turn it green.

geektothetenth's photo
Tue 01/05/10 12:01 PM
Seems a bit on the negative side. Not only the content but the overall tone. You put down what you're not looking for (just sex) but then never followup with what you are looking for.

My advice is to just read as many profiles as you can (you can turn on the option to be hidden while doing this). Read a few dozen find ones you like and think about why you like them, I'm not saying to plagiarize, but if you read enough profiles you'll see how many seem like carbon copies and you'll see some that stick out. Go for something honest but upbeat and unique to yourself.

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:42 PM
What more can a guy do other than own up and apologize for doing something stupid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBEs130CjYI&feature=related

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:57 AM
Saw the list:

1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Josh Barnett
3. Frank Mir
4. Andrei Arlovski
5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
6. Brock Lesnar
7. Randy Couture
8. Tim Sylvia
9. Gabriel Gonzaga
10. Alistair Overeem

Fedor, we've discussed. barnett used to be in the UFC, had the title in 2002 beating Couture, then he tested positive for roids. Stripped of his title and suspended by the Nevada Athletic Commission. Since then he's had a run in Pride (which is the UFC now, since Zuffa bought them some years ago).

Frank Mir in the UFC, Arlovski used to be in the UFC, couldn't seem to beat Tim Sylvia.

Nogueira is in the UFC, scheduled to fight Couture at UFC 102. Was in Pride before (again, Pride is now more or less UFC-Japan).

Lesnar- UFC
Couture-UFC
Sylvia - used to be in UFC, got whupped by Fedor in Affliction, and last time he fought, he lost to Mercer (who had previously lost to...Kimbo Slice by Submission...WTF?)
Gonzaga = UFC

Last guy I never heard of. Everyone on that list other than 1 and 10 are in or were in the UFC (5 currently in ufc and 3 used to be). Nearly everyone on that page is from the UFC, and 8 out of 10 pound for pound best fighters are in the UFC. Your argument doesn't present me with much proof that the UFC doesn't have the top competition for Fedor.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25