Community > Posts By > geektothetenth

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:28 PM
Pick a washed up celebrity and tell us what they're now doing (I dunno which category to put this, it's a joke but I guess it's a game too)

Right Said Fred:
After years of having a sexiness quotient that exceeded that of his home, car, and clothes right said fred has gone to jail for tax evasion, apparently he was too sexy for the federal government's income tax code. Once in the slammer he complained to guards about how the prison cell was not up to his sexiness standards but the guards assured him that at night bubba would make him feel like the beautiful little girl he always knew that he was. Just keep singing "I'm too sexy to be anally raped by a 500 pound aryan goon" and it'll be over before you know it.

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:04 PM

Yea...but it wasn't by mistake...laugh Went to a Chinese restaraunt with a friend who I KNEW had a weak stomach... Had selected a seafood medly & found something cylindrical, white & with nubbies on it...laugh I don't know what the hell it was but I stabbed it & said "Eeeeewww! Look at THIS!"...then I popped it in my mouth & said "It's kinda' cheeeeeewy!" He was freakin' & saying "Spit it out!!!" but I just kept chewing...cuz a lady always swallows...rofl

laugh
it's squid

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:01 PM

Hi Geek,waving it's been a long time.............

Hi therewaving Yeah haven't been around for a while nice to see a friendly face....sign....I'm still getting in trouble with my humorslaphead I guess somethings never change.

I'm 5'7-5'8 yeah, you know you're short when you start counting those fractions of an inch. I would feel awkward dating a woman taller than me so I get to choose between smurfette and an ewok. Man what a sexy 3 some that'd be. I look on the bright side clothes at baby gap is cheaper, full beds and bed sets also cheaper, women can't complain that I only look at their breasts...it's exactly eye level, I am looking straight ahead..you are the one putting your melons in my face.

Never understood the napoleon complex thing, you were only short before, now you're short and you're a ****head.....how is that better?

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 06/12/09 04:45 PM
I went to a diner with some friends....we were so baked out of our gourds. I accidentally put the crackers that came with my soup into my coffee. I didn't drink it but I couldn't stop laughing at myself, the waitress was cool though she laughed and asked if she could get some of whatever we had smoked.

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 06/12/09 04:39 PM
Edited by geektothetenth on Fri 06/12/09 04:40 PM
Other than using crazy subject titles (it was talked about in some other post here). I try to find something in their profile or picture or their username to tease them, or at least mention something that I found interesting in their profile. I guess it can be tough when someone has a profile that just says..."if you want to know anything about me just ask". People who hate my sense of humor don't respond which is good cause we'd never get along in the first place.

I also tend to ask questions at the end so the person has something to reply to. Stuff like if you were an animal what animal would you want to be or if you had a super power what would it be (I think these kinds of questions give you insight into a person's personality). I'll also ask stuff like favorite drink, or type of food (so if we hit it off and decide to meet, I'll pick a restaurant that serves their favorite food). Just to show the person that I actually paid attention to what they said...novel idea huh?

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 06/12/09 03:54 PM
I know what you mean but from the other side of the spectrum and of course opposite sex. But as a wise woman once told me, we're the same height lying down.

geektothetenth's photo
Fri 06/12/09 03:30 PM
Dan99

that parakeet on your shoulder makes you look like a pirate. Your face makes you look like an @ss. So the totality makes you an @ss-pirate.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:33 PM

rofl

Yes I think I will need that emoticon quite a lot. You know me too well. Has this place changed so much?

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:22 PM
Like I said in a post earlier, IT'S A JOKE! It's meant to be a play on words. I'm not a retard, I understand that drama meaning theatrical genre is different from the usage of the term that means highly emotional situation.

When I make fun of stuff guys say or do, guys laugh, girls laugh (or many times they just think it's stupid, but people don't get all ruffled up over it). When I make fun of something a female does or says, guys laugh, females get pissed off. Sheesh.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:07 PM
Isn't heath herring replaced by Kongo?

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:00 PM

Around this crowd...it is best to put in your mouth piece, tuck in the cup and then buckle up skippy.

hehehehhehehe Just fair warning bro.

Yeah I know, sometimes I can't help myself. I'm an old timer who just hasn't been around since the transition to mingle. And a mouth piece and cup just won't cut it sometimes...need full on plate mail round here.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:54 PM
The rules make it acceptable for state athletic commissions so they can have the events. That's what killed the old UFC, the state athletic commissions didn't want to grant them licenses.

Wait, number 17, you mean it's only illegal to kick the kidney with the heel? They're allowed to use rabbit punches? Cause you can rupture the kidney with a punch, or shin kick or kicking with the ball of the feet. It's illegal in boxing because of risk of internal bleeding and they're wearing much heavier gloves.

I'm amazed that mochida has been so good cause I took karate and most of the stuff they taught us to use in a real fight are all the things that are illegal in MMA.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:40 PM

MOST men are mostly using trump cards.

some are content to live life catering to the other, but what's the point in that? it should be best friends, fifty fifty, no "i'm the man, you're the woman" crap. that's a trump card played by the sexes to get what they desire, and it limits the friendship to only grow to certain limits before it's doomed. they say that relationships were stronger back aways, but in truth, they were regulated by one or more parties,(usually the man) and women were afraid to branch out on their own, and for good reason, but i don't need to get into that, for you understand it more than most could fathom, and your strength and wit is what men fear, for they can't get around their own barriers, no matter how intelligent they may be......their insecurities trump themselves into the greatest adventure that they could ever wish for, but the two edge sword is mighty yet.... i council many on here, and some will just never let it go, or let their guard down and show their true strength, and vulnerability, for they are one in the same, where the heart is concerned, reguardless of gender.

Nice:thumbsup: I wholeheartedly agree with the 50/50 thing in everything. My dad passed away at a fairly young age (50's) and my mom was a housewife her entire life, she did have a college degree but without any job experience it's not like she can just go find a decent job. We were lucky, my dad was a doc with his own practice and my parents never spent a lot so we had savings and insurance.

I wouldn't want to date/marry someone who didn't at least have some way of supporting herself because even if things fell apart on an emotional level my sense of responsibility would keep me in a bad relationship. And I wouldn't want to wonder, is she with me because she doesn't feel she doesn't have a choice? Same goes with cleaning, laundry, house duties, should be shared. Nobody wants to be responsible for all the cooking, or all the laundry. My boss (female) told me once that woman just have to wait until a guy is living on his own for awhile so he's forced to be domesticated.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:18 PM
Edited by geektothetenth on Thu 06/11/09 09:19 PM
That was amazing. That girl has some serious vocal control (when she hit that note on the "blue"...wow), I just hope she doesn't become one of those child stars who's life gets torn apart by stupid adults.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:03 PM
Edited by geektothetenth on Thu 06/11/09 09:14 PM

Yep..this is what I totally expected. No balls to "man up" to the challenge. Who is the stronger gender? LMAO

I don't know what you're talking about predisposition is a noun and I'm having a bit of trouble grasping its usage as a verb. It means an inclination towards.

The drama comes into play when the guy pre-dispositions the pre-requisites in any sort of relationship. The woman accommodates and there you have it...drama.

So when the guy has an inclination toward something that is necessary in a relationship, the woman accommodates causing drama?

Maybe it means when the guy usurps the prerequisites that define the relationship, and the woman accommodates it, then you have drama.
or rather

when the guy places his values above that of his partner and the woman accomodates it, it leads to drama

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:52 PM

I see where men don't want drama, but they sure over-dramatize over those sports which is tantamount to a whole lot of nothing !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Women don't want drama that has a direct effect on their lives and relationships with men. That doesn't mean they can't appreciate vicarious drama, like on tv, in movies, etc. HELLOOOOOO???? spock

Totally agree, it cracks me up when people refer to the teams they root for as their teams (like they have some stake in ownership). I live in Philly and have to deal with it on a regular basis. If you want man drama it's called the Philadelphia Eagles message board.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:38 PM
Okay so I should've posted in the joke section, my bad, but...sheesh

Yes I'm sitting here wondering why women don't want to fall for a man in a feuding family who duels her cousin and kills him and then commits suicide after mistakenly thinking she's dead.

I make a joke about asians, or myself or men...they laugh. Make a joke about them...woo boy

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:49 PM
At least that's what they write in their profiles. If this is so, why do you try to get us to go to plays, operas, movies where everyone is crying? 10 seconds left 4th and goal on the 1 yrd line...that's about the only drama we really care about.

You might not want drama, but you sure enjoy watching a whole lot of it.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:45 PM
pulchritudinous

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:35 PM
Edited by geektothetenth on Thu 06/11/09 07:36 PM
Farve will be playing for the Vikings this upcoming year. There's no other reason to have the surgery if he didn't want to play.

Manny was caught with human chorionic gonadatropin in his system, said his doc prescribed it for a health condition. Guess Manny's trying to get pregnant or he's having some problems with his period.

BTW the US just bought Louisiana from France

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25