Community > Posts By > geektothetenth

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:20 PM
To be fair though, conservatives think liberals are too easily influenced by the liberal media sources too. I just find it funny that both sides say a lot of the exact same things about the opposing side.

Rush was all about a no tolerance policy for drugs....till he got busted. Said McNabb was overrated and only was considered a good QB because he was black and the NFL needed a good black QB (never mind all those playoff games he won with craptastic receivers like Pinkston and Thrash). Rush is simply a loud mouth, he does have some brains though, he knows what to say to drum up outrage and get publicity. i wouldn't be surprised to learn that all of it was an act. Oh yeah, his whole Michael J Fox was just exaggerating the effects of his Parkinsons disease for an ad....speaks volumes about his personality.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:08 PM

Why would it even matter? Us men aren't looking at your forehead, for all we know you could have a martian spaceship growing out of your forehead and talons for feet (we don't look at those either)

I know your looking at our eyes,right.:tongue: grumble indifferent drinker

Umm yes, or no...whichever get's me a spanking.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:06 PM
I'm wearing whip cream, a pink thong, a nun's hat and a bemused expression on my face saying "what the F just happened"

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:52 PM

Limbaugh's credibilty is zero. Why the Republicans continue to kiss his ass is beyond me.

I myself have never listened to him so I can't say much one way or the other. But as far as credibility, he is the most listened to of any radio talk show person. I think just because you disagree with him politically doesn't mean he isnt credible

Just cause a lot of people listen to him doesn't mean he's credible. I'm more inclined to believe that he's just controversial. Look at Howard Stern's show. People love controversy and Rush knows how to push buttons.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:47 PM
Why would it even matter? Us men aren't looking at your forehead, for all we know you could have a martian spaceship growing out of your forehead and talons for feet (we don't look at those either)

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:43 PM
while we're at it, why the hell isn't phonetic spelled phonetically?

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 06:40 PM
If I wanted to see 2 dunk hillbillies fight with no rules and no technical skill, I'd attend nascar events.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 04:37 PM
All these tiny violins are getting a little expensive. You're, the OP I mean, saying people shouldn't judge you on your spelling. Maybe they think you shouldn't judge them on their preferences.

It's like when morons like former Miss California cries about "oh what about my right to free speech" (after she made the comment about gay marriage and people were ripping her for it). Yes she has the right to free speech, so do all those people calling her a hateful skanky *****.

I'm not a fan of spelling errors, but I find people who have no grasp of how to use majiscule and miniscule (WTF, my spell check says I spelled majiscule and miniscule wrong...dumbass spell check) lettering to be worse.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 04:23 PM
A phone hack isn't like hacking into someone's computer. It's not illegal. It's more like, if your computer came with Windows Vista and you removed it and put Linux on it.

geektothetenth's photo
Thu 06/11/09 04:10 PM

they put em in weight classes
made em wear gloves
put time limits on the rounds
no head butting
no elbows to the head
can no longer kick em to the head when they go down

You can elbow to the head. I happen to like it a lot more now than before. And any of these fighters now would absolutely kill all those old school guys with or without the rule changes. It'd be like a pro boxer fighting some idiot in a bar. Look how fast Kimbo got KO'd by a UFC reject. Yes their wild swinging punches look violent but without good technique they're just arm punches.

I like Franklin over Silva even though Silva can end any fight with one punch. Franklin just uses angles better and throws better combos. And I think Velasquez will beat Kongo due to Kongo taking the fight on 3 weeks notice. Velasquez will probably win the fight but it's a lose-lose situation for him. If he wins, he beat a guy who only had 3 weeks to prepare, if he loses, he just lost to some guy who only had 3 weeks to prepare.

Velasquez may need to drop down to 205 eventually though. Once Lesnar entered the fray the heavyweight division changed, at 240 he'd give up 25 pounds to a guy like Lesnar, and Lesnar probably has to cut to get to 265, he probably enters the ring at about 280.

I want to see Franklin win, and then see Wanderlei fight Anderson..should be a lot of drama since Anderson Silva is helping Franklin prepare for the fight and Anderson and Wanderlei used to be training partners.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:40 PM
Maybe use one of your other pictures as your main pic, you can barely see your face in your current one.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:31 PM

When you're a single guy, no girl wants anything to do with you, but find a girlfriend and they all suddenly want you.

that is SO true!

It's true for women as well, I call it feast or famine...

(((Vincent)))

Interesting, so are you saying I should vacuum seal(what a weird word, 2 u's in a row?) them and store them in my freezer?

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:24 PM
that was to jt, but I remember seeing some of your posts too, good stuff. Thanks for the offer, always good to have friends to chat with, once mingle2 has shattered my self esteem I'm sure you'll be hearing from me.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:17 PM
sup man, I remember you from the JSH days...good times.

that one actually makes sense, "experts" say, it's because you've already been "qualified" by a female. Females are also just competitive about that kind of stuff. It's not you they want, they just want to know that they can steal you from your girl.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:01 PM
I've been meaning to watch it since I do live in philly afterall.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:58 PM
Rules to write a good email to the ladies:

1. Don't ever read the person's profile. I mean,WTF do they actually expect someone to read something they took the time to write...that would be plain nutty. If they really wanted you to read it they would've included some ascii art breasts throughout the damn thing.

2. Begin with the assumption that they want cyber sex cause every lady would like nothing more than to have strange men sitting in their mother's basement with stale beer and cheeto breath to begin emailing them discussing the size of their schlong and what they'd like to do with said equipment.

3. Completely ignore any attempts for a female to screen or ignore you. Romantic movies have made it perfectly clear that women love men who stalk them and interrupt their costly weddings at the last second in order to tell them that they love em.

4. Make sure you write emails with the subject line "hello sexy" "wuddup honey" "beautiful pic there sweetcheeks" or the ever-witty "nice rack beyatch"....since when did construction workers figure out how to use the f***in internet? Is there any way to simulate an eye roll and slap as a response?

5. Completely ignore any rules of grammar or proper spelling. Remember you are a fun guy who's a bad ass rebel. Neither English grammar rules nor Webster can hold you down, speaking in adroit well formed sentences makes you Strunk & White's B****, and you, my friend, are nobody's b****. Nothing says I party past the point of brain damage more than non cogent streams of babble relayed via the interweb.

6. If someone does not reply to an email that is like them granting you permission to continually email them with vitriolic diatribe. If they didn't want to email you when you were being pleasant, they'll certainly change their tune when you call them lesbos and hookers. Show them your mature side, and by mature I obviously mean use a lot of graphic adult language.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:39 PM

Screw the mail!!!slaphead rofl rofl rofl

I tried, but the postman told me it was a federal offense. Darn jerk postmen.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:38 PM

Hey if you see unread deleted don't be disappointed, some users (.01%) get 100 new emails a day if they have a great picture up. People like that don't have time to read your message even if they wanted to

That's why your subject has to stand out. Personally I don't have that issue (the lots of emails "problem") but no matter how many emails if I saw 25 that said Hi, and then 1 that said: Megatron is my dentist. I would have to click just to see what kind of crackpot would send something like that.

It doesn't matter how witty, your email is if it's just going to find the recycle bin.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:29 PM
very funny stuff. Good example of a profile that shows more about a person than just some bland list of activities. I love the profiles where people say "I have a great sense of humor" when their profile is completely devoid of anything funny.

geektothetenth's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:26 PM
I added more, I'm trying to give the dead sea scrolls a run for it's money. Yeah I do need to get a new digi camera (it was a victim of the great curry chicken accident of 08) or get a SD card for my cell phone. Now added, my old list of reasons to date an asian and reasons not to.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25