Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Fri 08/06/21 04:06 AM

At the moment I am wearing santal 33 smitten smitten so yummy :yum:

Yummy eh :wink: ....now now now, wot could that mean :yum:

Kevin's photo
Fri 08/06/21 03:38 AM
O' yeah I do love perfumes! Nothing too strong, though. My favourite - Xeryus.
:blush:

Kevin's photo
Thu 08/05/21 07:49 PM
Welcome to mingle2

Kevin's photo
Thu 08/05/21 04:18 AM

Teach is a bit strong. I'd wager that we live and do what we've "observed" from our parents.

Yes, I'll echo that.
I too learnt the basic households from both my parents, not just my mom! I'd observe them with child like curiosity - both of them equally participating in the kitchen, laundry, caring after their parents when they were old and ailing....
However I learnt cooking later on, as a college student. I'd see my best friends could all cook and cook well! I felt left back! I observed and slowly picked up... And later on I'd surprise my parents with my kitchen skills. I learnt a lot from my ex too, including basic sewing skills, lolz :joy:
So, yeah, I learnt more by observing than being taught or asked to do these things!

Kevin's photo
Thu 08/05/21 12:21 AM
Firstly, complete your profile. Secondly, volunteering for another site brackets you with the scammers, it's not helpful. Finally you may consider having pictures where you are recognizable and not just a side/rear shot. Most importantly write about yourself and the person you are looking for.
Happy mingling :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Wed 08/04/21 06:02 AM
:thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Wed 08/04/21 03:59 AM
Welcome to M2, all of you... The new and also the not so new :blush:
Happy mingling :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 08:38 PM

Now wondering how to go home?

Should be knockin' on her home.... if the poison was good enough! :wink:

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 07:49 PM

Regarding travel, I usually enjoy the journey as much as the destination, because I like to travel whatever the mode of transport.

And, what if, it's a journey of reading a book, or writing one maybe...?

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 07:47 PM

The destination. Journeys can be very long and I am everything but patient.

Yeah, it does give a sense of fulfillment, and you may rest a while.... But, then, another journey does beckon, doesn't it?

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 07:45 PM

Substitute journey for chase and prey for destination ... is that close enough to the original question ....
Always enjoyed the chase to be honest , because the prey was not the right one in the end ... so I guess the chase is on and getting interesting huh!! N

A-ha, you mean "prey drive", or the drive?! (just kidding lol)

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 07:42 PM

I am not sure than man who was duct taped to his seat For bad behaviour onboard his flight enjoyed the journey or destination. .. laughing waving

Also it is interesting that men are choosing the journey .. Is that thinking applied to foreolay also tongue2

LOLZ, that's wot makes @Blondey111 's participation so unique (I mean participation in this discussion :wink: ) Wot sayeth thou?!

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 07:38 PM

No, it isn't.

As the context of the OP is ambiguous, I take it that only the immediate family has been meant by him. To that, my experience has been a definitive "no"!
However, in an absolute sense of the term, the way John Lennon would Imagine, YES. (i,e, keeping the answer to just yes or no!)

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 12:15 PM
Welcome to M2 and all the very best to you :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 09:38 AM
@SparklingCrystal: Hope you won't be caught unawares, when "the door-bell rings" :smile:

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 09:35 AM

The journey is always the most important.
It's where life's lessons are learned.

Destination, is merely the place those
lessons are reflected upon.

:thumbsup:
Couldn't agree more

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 09:34 AM
As for me, I am more patient now, than when I was in my 20s, lolz! And when I reach the intended destination - geographical, or mental - it's like the beginning of another journey ------- Lolz, I am an insatiable traveler! Yeah, the limbs sometimes don't cooperate with the mind!

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 07:29 AM

Just checking to see if I can replywaving

:smile:

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/03/21 06:58 AM
Which is more important or significant to you?
For me, it's the journey that is more important!

Kevin's photo
Mon 08/02/21 01:03 AM
Hello Russell, I truly appreciate that you are lookin' for penpals;;;; Nice to hear that someone on an online dating site is actually interested in writing letters... ink on paper.....
Welcome to M2, and all the very best to you

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25