Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 07:51 AM

I don't know whether I can find a girl here r not but I .......... ???????

Welcome to mingle2 and all the best for your search :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 07:46 AM
Hello welcome to mingle2

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 05:24 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 01:45 AM
Have you ever, or do you pick up a fight with the referee or umpire on a sporting field/arena?

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 01:39 AM
Welcome to M2 :blush:
Happy mingling :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 01:37 AM
Welcome to M2 :blush:
On this platform you don't have the "add friend", "unfriend" options. You may text anyone as long as his/her message filters allow it.

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/29/21 12:04 AM
Now, at my age? CHOCOLATES, LOLZ
rofl

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/28/21 11:59 PM
Personal preference mate, can't and shouldn't be generalized. All the best to you...

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/28/21 03:51 PM
Book her a ticket to space, an Amex card, a Lamborghini for her and a Porsche for her mom. I bet she'll come back from space just to keep you ticking (shirt or no shirt :wink:)

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/28/21 11:20 AM
Hey, hope you won't mind males welcoming you into this site :wink:

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/28/21 11:17 AM
Welcome to M2, and do let us know about your observations of this and other dating sites :blush:

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/28/21 03:22 AM
No, it isn't.

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:04 PM
I'll go with @dust4fun on this. @Dr. You should be the right person to define, clarify and state your scientific opinion.

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/27/21 10:00 PM

Opps, I forgot to mention that part. Here it is in short. She mentioned she lived near me in her profile and when I asked her if that was the case she went off on me.

I'll say, if she's not okay with being confronted with such a question, it is a red flag. You, too, move on. Sweet and simple. Pursuing it any further wouldn't look dignified. I'd also resist from bringing the issue into a public forum, let us respect individual choices. Yes, such things can be frustrating at times, but the very concept of online dating comes with these hiccups, gotta live with it!
Happy Mingling.....

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:35 AM
No clue about the context of your post!

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/27/21 01:09 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/26/21 11:29 AM
Thank you for being here and being yourself ❤

Kevin's photo
Sun 07/25/21 05:51 AM
Now, on a lighter vein, and since @mike has given us only 5/10mins, maybe I'd open up an a/c here, with all kinda pics (yeah, keep guessing lolz) and see how many got floored (wink) (wink) (wink)
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Kevin's photo
Sun 07/25/21 05:46 AM

Only 5-10mins? Unfair lolz! Well, the only part where I repent being a male is, "I can't experience giving birth"! Weird? Ain't I?

You could go for being pregnant as that sensation is unbelievable! Knowing new life is growing in your belly, but also feeling your child move. I was even able to play with my son by putting my hands on my stomach. He'd move toward the hand, so I was already in full contact with him before birth!

Also breastfeeding is possible in 10 mins. One of the sensations I sometimes miss, knowing after my 2nd was weaned I'd never ever feel that again in life.
The sensation of feeling the milk release for your baby... the milk your own body created to feed it, and then having your child drink it, is totally WOW!!

Firstly, CONGRATS on your new DP, it's awesome!
Yup, I can well understand, and I truly envy the womenkind on this one count!(even at the cost of sounding weird!) When my ex conceived for the first time, I'd religiously spend soooo much time with him, would talk , sing him songs, would play Lennon's "Imagine..." to his momma's belly..... Some of my colleagues would tease me by saying, I was becoming her pet! But I didn't care....
Truly, @SparklingCrystal, you all are soooooo lucky!

Not sure what DP means, but guessing you mean my photo? Thank you, makes me happy and smile!!

And isn't it wonderful that you did that when your ex was pregnant?! It's so important as a baby picks up so much during that time, and hears things too of course.
I'd be very proud to have been that kind of man.
:heart:

:heart:

Kevin's photo
Sun 07/25/21 05:24 AM
Edited by Kevin on Sun 07/25/21 05:25 AM

Only 5-10mins? Unfair lolz! Well, the only part where I repent being a male is, "I can't experience giving birth"! Weird? Ain't I?

You could go for being pregnant as that sensation is unbelievable! Knowing new life is growing in your belly, but also feeling your child move. I was even able to play with my son by putting my hands on my stomach. He'd move toward the hand, so I was already in full contact with him before birth!

Also breastfeeding is possible in 10 mins. One of the sensations I sometimes miss, knowing after my 2nd was weaned I'd never ever feel that again in life.
The sensation of feeling the milk release for your baby... the milk your own body created to feed it, and then having your child drink it, is totally WOW!!

Firstly, CONGRATS on your new DP, it's awesome!
Yup, I can well understand, and I truly envy the womenkind on this one count!(even at the cost of sounding weird!) When my ex conceived for the first time, I'd religiously spend soooo much time with him, would talk , sing him songs, would play Lennon's "Imagine..." to his momma's belly..... Some of my colleagues would tease me by saying, I was becoming her pet! But I didn't care....
Truly, @SparklingCrystal, you all are soooooo lucky!