Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 10:21 PM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 08:52 PM
vis-a-vis wot you are lookin' for, it's a good enough profile to begin with. Happy mingling.

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 11:10 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 10:01 AM

how can I find true love

U close Yr eyes true love inide you

Okay! Where exactly?

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 08:25 AM
Welcome to M2, as your profile stands now I'll say you've made a start. 5 from me. Happy mingling

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 08:19 AM
waving Welcome on-board M2

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 06:14 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 03:09 AM

I am new here

Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 01:53 AM
Hello Kawigirl, welcome to M2...
I'll say it's a fairly well laid out profile to begin with. I'll draw your attention to two points. You are also looking for dating, being married, this does not go well with most, especially the age bracket in your filters. I'll appreciate if you also elaborate on the kinda partner you are lookin for, rather than just sayin' wot you are not lookin' for.
Happy mingling :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/08/21 12:33 AM

On a more serious note.... there are exceptions to falling in love online and some do get their happy ending ... I guess it depends on the people involved and how committed they are to building a connection . If someone is desperate to find someone and be in love sometimes virtual love is just a projection and when they do eventually meet, if there is only an emotional connection , they may be left feeling disappointed and find they were more in love with the idea of being in love .

Psychology has this to say ...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/maybe-its-just-me/201702/falling-in-love-online-romantic-or-risky?amp

Absolutely. The perception of the feeling and the feeling itself is not always the same.

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/07/21 10:51 PM
Welcome to M2, Pamela

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/07/21 09:02 PM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/07/21 06:40 AM
Please put up email filters, which you are not using now. It'll help.

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/07/21 06:33 AM
Hello welcome to N2 Rohit. As of now, there's pretty li'l in your profile other than your pictures! Feel free to write about yourself and the kinda person you wanna chat with.

Kevin's photo
Wed 07/07/21 06:20 AM

the greatest sin in India today , is educating the poor and down troden masses. Fr. Stan Swamy was found guilty and paid the price for this ... I belive he was neither Hindu or Christian . His religion was decency!!
what can you expect from a Govt consisting of poorly educated , narrow minded and corrupt individuals ???

If they are educated, they'll question!
Questions won't be tolerated!

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 11:52 PM
My sincere good wishes, he shall win this fight

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 11:45 PM

Chaturbation rofl rofl rofl

Hope you won't rhyme it now, LOLZ rofl

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 11:35 PM
Are you talking about interactions on this site? If so, maybe your absolute blank introduction about yourself is making them wary! If you are talking about in-person interactions, you need to be more specific about the kinda greetings you forwarded. Summarily, women around your age (if you are interested in them) will appreciate a confident man, who is also aware of the other's needs and is sensitive. If you are naturally attracted to women who are about 20years younger, you gotta be patient and let them make the initial moves. I personally feel, since you are lookin' for marriage, as you have mentioned in your profile here, going with a 20years age gap is very tough work, if not risky! All through I have assumed that, your intention of "marriage" is genuine.

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 11:10 PM
https://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/stan-swamy-custodial-death-elgaar-parishad-7392261/

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 10:12 PM

I'd still call it love. Here, in India, we have more than one term already existing, though!
Even if it happens over a virtual space, and I am confident about myself, my feelings, I'll call it love.

Even you wrote about physical time together? I fell in love online and I have regrets. People can hide things...

Yes. Being and Sharing common physical space is a prime requisite for building up a relationship. It requires all our senses to be at play. However, here, my comment is essentially on the feeling of "love". I draw a line, when I say that "I am in love", and "we are in love". The latter happens with reciprocation, whilst the former is irrespective of reciprocation! Though I am not too good with words, I shall try to explain myself.
I have experienced other feeling, like sadness, anger in the virtual space and I term them accordingly. When nomenclature is concerned, I rely purely on my feeling, irrespective of the reciprocation. I affirm, that my comment is solely about naming "love". Now, wot can be the outcome of such a virtual beginning, can surely be discussed in some other thread.
Dunno if I could express myself!