Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 07:13 PM
Your profile is quite contradictory to the emoji used in the OP! Clueless.

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 07:02 PM

I can think of atleast one disadvantage to being a taller man . Many women often have the expectation that penis size is in proportion to height .. but it really isn’t .

Shorter males generally have better rotational acceleration .. read into that what you will biggrin

Typical incorrigible Blondey111:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you can definitely bring a smile to even the most glum faces:blush:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 06:11 PM
Edited by Kevin on Thu 07/01/21 06:13 PM

Reminds me of a first date where cleavage was not the issue but "dirty dancing" was, especially with others...she remarked that was her dance style...I didn't burn brain cells afterwards...I said we are not a good match and moved on without a rear view mirror glance...I considered any other reaction with her to be my attempt to manipulate her or impose some behaviour requirement which was not reality...

I would treat the cleavage issue similarly...Any match I have requires accepting and enjoying the reality of my partner...Would not be the end of my world if we encountered an issue which resulted in a decision to move on...Much better than remaining and witnessing the fermentation of a once sweet relationship into a toxic brew

Yep, sometimes better to part ways.
I had a thing with my ex. He walked around naked in his house. First time I saw that I thought he was just showing off. But then I discovered he always did that. To be honest, not my thing.
But then he walked to the back, drew the curtains and opened the double patio doors and stood in the door opening, stark naked.
My jaw dropped. The house of his neighbours at the back was a mere 15 meters away: small gardens and built like a small close. He was in full view for anyone upstairs over there, including kids.

I could not believe it. I'm not a prude, but that's just not for me.
I didn't end things right away, but the relationship fell apart shortly thereafter regardless.

Yes, exhibitionism is not the same as nudism or naturism.

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 10:21 AM
Welcome to M2, Donna and happy mingling

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 10:18 AM

Ever wondered why curves draw our attention or admiration? Why do curves come before straight lines in a human form where attraction is concerned?

Though we are accustomed to view in rectangular frames, yet when the the registration of vision is concerned, it finds the movement along curved lines much more soothing!

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 10:13 AM

Ever wondered why curves draw our attention or admiration? Why do curves come before straight lines in a human form where attraction is concerned?

That's the thing... breasts and other curves are part of the subconscious bodyscan to fathom fertility and capability to feed offspring.
Therefor breasts and curve of the hips are scanned, among other things. Hips as narrow hips could indicate not being able to have a baby pass through the birthcanal.

These things go back to ancient times and are part of the primal thing we do subconsciously.
Women do a similar scan of the male body, also to fathom fertility, ability to protect and so on.

I appreciate your observation :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 04:06 AM
For me, it's much more than just being bored! This confinement has taken a toll on my health too and I am trying my best to stay afloat! One of the many things I have started doing during this period is coming to the forums on here and not letting my thoughts go astray... This has been a wonderful new experience for me.

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 03:08 AM
Welcome to M2 and I am sure you will like the forums here if you wanna chit-chat...
Happy mingling :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 07/01/21 03:01 AM

Kevin's photo
Wed 06/30/21 10:12 PM

What if a woman doesn't have cleavage?

Well in this thread it doesn't get discussed, I guess :blush:

Kevin's photo
Wed 06/30/21 09:02 PM
In one word - NO! I find exhibitionism rude. Now, wot if my partner wants to, or does so? Well, I'll excuse myself from accompanying her to that event, PERIOD. Which is why, I have always been very particular in discussing such likes/dislikes at a very early stage in the dating.
Having said that, I am in no way being judgmental. I have no prejudice on anyone who loves to flaunt her cleavage!

Kevin's photo
Wed 06/30/21 06:19 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Wed 06/30/21 06:17 AM
As RockGnome said, yes, please write about yourself. You have said, wot you don't do, also say about wot you do. A nice collection of pics. Happy mingling

Kevin's photo
Tue 06/29/21 08:08 PM
Edited by Kevin on Tue 06/29/21 08:17 PM
I'll say that the pictures that are in the profile leaves scope for suspicion.

Kevin's photo
Tue 06/29/21 07:37 PM
Blank profile

Kevin's photo
Tue 06/29/21 11:59 AM
Hello and welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Tue 06/29/21 11:57 AM

hello everyone :blush:
[/lquote]
Hello and welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Tue 06/29/21 06:46 AM
:thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 06/29/21 01:34 AM
Avi, as of mow, your profile doesn't say anything about yourself, or the kind of person you have in mind! You not having a profile picture doesn't go well with me!

Kevin's photo
Tue 06/29/21 01:30 AM
Please write about yourself. the kind of person you are, and the kind of person you are looking for. You asking members to connect on a link to another platform, on your profile does not go well with the general members.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next