Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 09:19 PM

if you find women who are looking for sex , please drop me a line ....there are over 3 billion people so it should be easy to find a couple huh!!! thanks in advance !!

laugh

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 09:09 PM
Hey, wot are you lookin' for on this thread, precisely?

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 11:45 AM
No one with serious intentions will touch a blank profile.

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 07:18 AM
I'd still call it love. Here, in India, we have more than one term already existing, though!
Even if it happens over a virtual space, and I am confident about myself, my feelings, I'll call it love.

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 03:27 AM
Welcome to M2 :blush:

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 03:25 AM
Confusing! You profile says that you are married!
Welcome to M2 anyway...

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 03:23 AM
As DI said. So, please take some time to write up your profile properly.

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 01:39 AM

It interests me, but I am too busy to look him up. Can you post more about him please? Was he looked after properly in prison, did he get the medication he needed?

NO. However an one word answer won't get anywhere near the dark reality! I shall surely post more of the news, and also my views, on this thread. And I am almost certain, most of us, fellow members can relate to similar incidents in their own state.

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 01:21 AM

It just happens.

Yes. It's up to us to KNOW when it is happening

Kevin's photo
Tue 07/06/21 01:19 AM
Father Stan Swamy, aged 84yrs was known for his work with the down-trodden, the tribals and other backward sectors of the society. Hailing from the southern parts of India, Kerala, he lived and worked in the eastern part of the country, Jharkhand. He passed away in judicial custody, yesterday the 5th of July, 2021. He was suffering from Parkinson's and other ailments. He was accused by the NIA of bring involved in a conspiracy against the state.
The above are bare facts. There is more to it. I'd love to know your views and feelings, after you do some reading on the above (if it interests you).

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 11:18 PM
It is subtle. Not blunt as our other feelings or emotions. Hence, it often gets blurred by the other stronger feelings and we miss the bus! So many times love can pass by and we didn't even recognise! We were overwhelmed with our other feelings! And this subtlety paints "love" with mysterious hues....

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 10:00 PM
Your "About me" is a repetition of your "Body Type". Please use the "About me" to write about yourself as a person, and also the kinda person you are lookin for.
Happy mingling

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 09:36 PM

new here also

Please start your own thread.

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 09:35 PM
@Jessica welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 09:33 PM
Welcome to M2, and all the best

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 06:40 PM
I'd say it's a good one to begin with. However as Poetrywriter said, you'd be better off adding more about yourself and the kind of person you are looking for.
Happy mingling :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 06:29 AM
Hey, didn't quite get you! You are seeing someone. You need another one? oops
Anyway, welcome to M2, for woteva rofl

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 04:38 AM
You won't get the answer on a free site. Ask your psychiatrist.

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 03:05 AM

When I meet someone in my darkest hours, and she stays with me, I am almost there. Now it's my turn to be besides her, through thick and thin, giving her the space she wants and not suffocating either of us. It's not instantaneous. You gotta share the same physical space...

Good luck to you :blush:

Such a mature outlook. flowerforyou
Aw! Thanks! Life is such a beautiful Teacher!

Kevin's photo
Mon 07/05/21 12:22 AM
As of today, as a freedom loving citizen myself, I'll be happy to see the Afghanistan people deciding there own future. Not any pseudo freedom giver. The location of Afghanistan is geo-strategically so important that the big brothers find it hard to refuse the temptation!