Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Sat 09/11/21 06:34 AM
WELCOME to M2 and All the Best

Kevin's photo
Sat 09/11/21 12:50 AM
Yes they do. Manifestations are different. This difference in manifestation is not exclusive to humans, if you are observant you shall find this difference in the animal world too.
So, you need to be observant and sensitive enough to recognize and act when that moment arrives in your life.
Best of luck :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/10/21 09:21 AM

It would be good if we could afford that luxury! A room for us, and then a room each for both of us, and surely we wouldn't want to throw out our parents, children! So, a room each for all of them!
WoW!!!! Not a bad dream.....

Parents and children? noway
Parents don't live with their adult children.
And my own children have left the nest years ago. They're adults.

I'd find it more important to have my own personal room for my crystals etc.
I've got that now as well, and in the house I lived before with partner and kids when 1 kid moved out.
But you also need space to hang up the wash.
But I need my own room. For crystals & meditation etc.

Yup, it's quickly becoming a trend in this part of the world to! Thanks to globalization! Children become adults, on their own, fly off for their own nest! Parents are left to decay, by themselves! -Fruits of globalization! But no, the seeds of this trend may have been sown post the industrial revolution, and also the growth of the capitalist order!
However, this thread does not demand travelling back that far into history! Wot this thread warns me about is, we shall soon need separate physical space for the one with whom we thought we'd walk into the sunset of life, hand-in-hand! And if we do not have the luxury of the same, one of us will fly out for another nest!
Now I am scared!

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/10/21 05:11 AM
It would be good if we could afford that luxury! A room for us, and then a room each for both of us, and surely we wouldn't want to throw out our parents, children! So, a room each for all of them!
WoW!!!! Not a bad dream.....

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/10/21 12:29 AM
Happy Birthdayflowerforyou

Kevin's photo
Thu 09/09/21 09:22 PM
@Slimgym, A Belated, but sincere WISHES for your Special day....
Your presence in the forums is always longed for....
Hope you had a great day?
Remain in good cheer and joyous health

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kevin's photo
Thu 09/09/21 07:03 AM

Absolutely right

Oh, ok. Nice to see you here :grinning:

Thanks, and it's nice to have you back here :smile:

Kevin's photo
Thu 09/09/21 06:28 AM
Absolutely right

Kevin's photo
Mon 09/06/21 08:43 AM
Edited by Kevin on Mon 09/06/21 08:45 AM
I am wondering - does this "quality vs. quantity" thing apply when we are dealing with humans, and more essentially, when someone is looking forward to build a serious relationship? According to me, "quantifying" can lead to objectifying, and "qualifying" to being judgmental! Both of the aforementioned isn't helpful in building up a relation.
Now, getting to the tune of the OP, I'd say that it's a tricky situation. Not always do we meet the right person on our 1st date. If we shut all the avenues, we'll have to either keep dating the wrong person, or go along alone! I guess, wot the OP meant was simultaneously dating multiple (probable) partners. If that's right, then no, it's not my cup of tea!
(The above are entirely my opinion)

Kevin's photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:28 AM

Hi to all i am new her can evrybody welcome me

Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Sat 09/04/21 10:05 PM
They have been my favorite, since my school days! "Fernando" & "Chiquitita" are my all time favs

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/03/21 08:57 PM
Welcome to M2 and all the best

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/03/21 06:45 AM

It's not the same with me, I'm embarrassed to say. Even when I live in a new country. I learn a few words, enough to get around, then I stop. When I'm just traveling to a new place on vacation, I don't usually bother. I'm terrible with languages. I know, I should try a lot harder!

Really good to know that, and yeah, I am not a good learner of new languages either! Maybe, I don't try well enough!

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/03/21 01:51 AM
Welcome to M2

This is a free site, so that's a plus, when compared to other similar sites. Hope you enjoy your stay here :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Wed 09/01/21 04:43 AM
This implies to trips other than on business/work.

I have this mental barrier. If I do not know the local language/dialect of the place I intend to travel, I cannot get the essence of the place!

Is this the same with you?

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/31/21 10:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-CNuudRVLs

"The world is a great book, of which, those who never stir from home, only read a page!"

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/31/21 09:46 AM
Okay, yeah I do, only when I go out. Except when going to the gym, lol

Kevin's photo
Tue 08/31/21 09:44 AM

Oh -ell no! I love to stink. And when I take the bus, I never have to worry about having some moron sit next to me.

rofl
Also ensures, anyone close will have a mask on LOL

Kevin's photo
Sat 08/28/21 06:01 AM
Welcome to M2 and yeah you'll have plenty of people to talk to in the forums :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Sat 08/28/21 05:58 AM
Hi Daz, welcome to M2 and all the best

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25