Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Thu 10/07/21 12:04 PM
Just follow the instructions and imitate the model on display for the selfies. You may require more than one attempt.
Best of luck :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 10/07/21 04:23 AM
......reading on:wink:

Kevin's photo
Thu 10/07/21 04:14 AM

Well done :blush:

How long have you been writing?

Thank you Kevin Sir :slight_smile:

I started framing them since my college days :wink::blush:

All the very best to you for the days ahead...

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/06/21 10:45 PM
Should be a selfie verification. The picture won't get uploaded.

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/06/21 10:43 PM
Guess, the site wants to verify your authenticity.

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/06/21 10:39 PM
Well done :blush:

How long have you been writing?

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/06/21 08:26 PM
"Life is stranger than fiction"

Yup, seems so these days! Tho' I dunno why :wink:

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/06/21 07:48 PM
It's autumn in this part of the world, and it is also the time that the festive season starts here! We, not just here, but also in some places of the UK and the USA where there is a distinct presence of people from this part of the world join in festivities.

Festive Greetings to one and all.... Remain in good cheer and good health.... Cherish your togetherness

flowers flowers flowers flowers

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/06/21 07:35 PM

I’m going to assume by ‘creative’, you mean the root of the word, as in ‘create’. In that regard, I would say we are more destructive. Look at the world around us, our ecosystem decline, forests vanishing at 80,000 acres a day, the declining wildlife populations, BEES!, I mean it’s everywhere. Human population has had a devastatingly destructive affect. As far as human traits, we lie, steal, cheat, bully, have bad habits, we stress out, all destructive. Do these outweigh the good, giving, kind, paying it forward, I truly like to think so, I just don’t know.

But, we do procreate, which is one miracle that has made it all worth it to me. That, and crocheting a blanket every now and then.

Very, very well observed! :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/06/21 12:35 AM
Welcome to M2 and best of luck :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/05/21 09:55 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Mon 10/04/21 12:09 PM
I'd also like to point out here and also reinstate that biological relationship is by nature different from a social relationship. Mother and child relationship is a unique one and in no way comparable to a man-woman relationship. They are not on the same page. Efficiency in one does not guarantee efficiency in the other.

If however, one is looking for someone efficient in all domestic chores and also being a very efficient mother, it's another topic altogether! Simply mention that in your profile, wait for responses....

Good luck :blush:

Kevin's photo
Mon 10/04/21 08:44 AM
I am on this site since 2019. I have never come across a single profile where the "about me" section has the wordings "part time mother"! Yes, in the "lifestyle" part under the sub heading "have children", one has to select from the options available in the drop down window, and there's this option of "yes, sometimes they live at home". To whatever limited knowledge of English that I have, i don't think this implies motherhood or parenthood as being "part time"! Now, there can be this question as to how a non-adult" child can live away from one of their parents? This being a dating site it's obvious that most of us are practically single. In divorced homes there can be shared custody of children. Yes, this is not what is ideal, and a child loves the company of both the parents. But then, that's another topic, for another thread! In shared custody, or when the kid goes to a boarding school, the "yes, sometimes they live at home" is a good enough option in the drop down list.

I'll adhere to my observation that equating the virtue of a woman to exclusively bearing and caring for a child is medieval and sexist in nature. Caring for one's children is as much the duty of the father as of the mother. Mother's care in no way supplements the love and care of the father.

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/03/21 08:32 PM
Yes.
My imperfections. (Though I don't have OCD)
-sometimes I am happy with my imperfections, sometimes I am amused, sometimes I try do better, sometimes I feel sorry that I can't do better; and I move on! :smile:

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/03/21 08:25 PM
Hello @LoverforOne, welcome to the M2 Forums.

There could have easily been two topics out of the one, that you have posted. The caring for a baby is an exclusive topic, and has nothing to do with the "partnership qualities" in a woman!
A woman can be very caring about a baby, knowledgeable about his/her upbringing, and yet be a horrible partner. It would be easier for me to discuss on your topic if you explained how you relate "partnership" with "caring for & raising a baby".
As your post stands now, it gives me the feeling that the sole aim of a partnership and the duties(virtues) of a woman is giving birth and rearing children! This outlook is medieval, demeaning and sexist in nature.

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/03/21 05:53 AM
@Robin: Honored, Thank Ya :smile:

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/03/21 05:31 AM
It's been quite some time since we saw @Cutiepieforyou here! Hope she's all well....

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/02/21 09:37 AM

Honestly, I never ever believed in the institution of marriage! Though I did get into one!
As of today's kids, wot I notice around me, in this part of the world is, they lack the seriousness that is required to get into commitment! I am also not sure, if they understand their own feelings convincingly! Though they are more intelligent than us and are doing well in their careers. I don't find them convinced about living together either!
If they are doing so well, why do 52% of today's young adults still live at home? In my day, once you hit 18, you were gone which many of us did with zero regrets.

This is a very interesting observation. I think the reason behind this is, they want to be emotionally dependent, they are scared of domestic responsibilities! You will also notice this trait playing a part in the dating scene - they are attracted to someone of their parents' age!

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/02/21 09:15 AM
Honestly, I never ever believed in the institution of marriage! Though I did get into one!
As of today's kids, wot I notice around me, in this part of the world is, they lack the seriousness that is required to get into commitment! I am also not sure, if they understand their own feelings convincingly! Though they are more intelligent than us and are doing well in their careers. I don't find them convinced about living together either!

Kevin's photo
Fri 10/01/21 09:51 PM
Welcome to M2 and best of luck :thumbsup:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25