Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/17/21 08:10 PM
No, I don't keep my phone locked. Reason being, I am not too good with remembering PWs :wink:. Also the touch panel tends to act up at times so I avoid using other forms of protection either!

No, I'm not okay with my partner browsing through my phone or laptop, neither do/would I do the same.
Do I have much to hide or conceal? Not necessarily.
Is everything out for public or is everything to be revealed? Naw!

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/17/21 07:53 PM

hi new here trying to figure out how to get on forums or is that just for paying members?

Welcome to M2 and the forums :wave:

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/17/21 01:48 AM
Hello @Kiran, welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/17/21 01:14 AM
flowers flowers flowers flowers

Happy 51st to them and may they have many more years of togetherness:heart:

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:21 PM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 10:40 AM

If you are feeling depressed, [;EASE consult your doctor. Posting here won't get you out of your suffering. Neither will the books, you have talked about.

I want to say from my experience! You have to love yourself before you can love a woman. A man who does not know how to love himself cannot love anyone. If you want to survive the deadly disease called depression, this is the best medicine for you. There is no medicine for depression in the world. So love yourself and stay away from frustration.

I appreciate your good words. All the best :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:33 AM

I'm fine now. So I got the courage to write. Now you feel more empowered by your encouragement. Thanks everyone

We are happy to know that you are better. But, even then, have a word with your doctor.

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:31 AM

If you are feeling depressed, [;EASE consult your doctor. Posting here won't get you out of your suffering. Neither will the books, you have talked about.

I totally agree with Kevin ..
You need to consult your nearest Doctor or I have another option you need Counselling . so don't be late , Go right away now before the Clinic closes .

Absolutely. Procrastination will worsen things

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:41 AM

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 01:42 AM

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 12:38 AM
Of the few and far, among the journalists who still dare to get to the bottom of things, there's a great risk of their lives! It's not new that journalists are silenced for speaking against the state, but it has not been this brazen before! Governments are heavily dependent on corporates these days, with the abolition(almost) of state owned industrial houses!

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/16/21 12:21 AM
Love is both Giving & Receiving.
Desire is only Receiving.

Kevin's photo
Fri 10/15/21 08:38 AM
I'll go with @Delightfulillusion on this. You have just joined this site, so no hurry, write up about yourself and wot you are lookin' for. Welcome to M2 & all the best

Kevin's photo
Fri 10/15/21 07:51 AM
Oops!!!

Shouldn't touch this :wink:

Kevin's photo
Fri 10/15/21 12:49 AM

I admire people with clarity, integrity and conviction of thought. One who can put forth her views, is open to criticism and can defend herself convincingly. In short a woman with a sharp mind! :smile:

Spirit?

That's something I don't know about!

Kevin's photo
Thu 10/14/21 09:33 PM
I admire people with clarity, integrity and conviction of thought. One who can put forth her views, is open to criticism and can defend herself convincingly. In short a woman with a sharp mind! :smile:

Kevin's photo
Thu 10/14/21 04:10 AM
A blank profile, as of now. Too sketchy!

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/13/21 09:47 PM
Edited by Kevin on Wed 10/13/21 10:24 PM
Well, as of me, I live every moment on its merit, and try my best to give my best lol

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/13/21 09:06 PM
@SparklingCrystal: You have made two very important observations - that the media should question the people in power & investigative journalism.

Responsible journalism is that which doesn't shy away from questioning the policies and decisions of the government, vis-s-vis the ground realities of the state. This is becoming a thing of the past! In the past, media has been muffled on such occasions, but it couldn't be made to toe the line of the government. Now they shamelessly toe the line of the Pied Piper!
Investigative journalism is also a thing of the past, here! Of the few who dare, are booked for sedition, or are murdered! And investigative journalism is also a costly affair, otherwise!

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/13/21 04:20 AM
I second that, I do that too!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25