Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/02/21 07:17 PM
Well, that had more to with the men's profiles, I guess? The ladies usually stay away from that part on their profile, they wait till the time is ripe and prefer telling it in person!

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/02/21 01:19 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Mon 11/01/21 01:01 AM
Welcome to M2 & all the best

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/31/21 09:56 AM
BEST WISHES TO ONE AND ALL

Kevin's photo
Fri 10/29/21 08:08 AM
Hello Elmaria, welcome to M2 & the forums waving

As a greenhorn, I made a lot of mistakes in setting short term goals! I was exceedingly driven by the emotional quotient, rather than the bare economics! They inevitably led to heart-breaks, as the long term goals would also be stretched out of time, missing deadlines! It is when I learned to set my emotional attachment with a project aside and get down to the bare economics of a project that I could see results both in the short and long term.

I wasn't a student of economics, so I had to learn it the hard way, and I would reach out for help. Such professional help is a good investment, even for starters. Realistic pricing is tough at times, as we have to keep the competition in mind. And when I am right on this, it really tastes sweet!

All the best to you :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/26/21 06:58 PM
The original tag line has nothing to do with the post.

The post is objectionable and sexist in nature. It may fit in, in some X-rated site, but it is unwelcome here.

Keep your taming of the wild to your jungle or zoo, don't bring it here. Please don't pollute mingle2

Kevin's photo
Thu 10/21/21 12:57 AM

I'll go with @Blondey111 on this one.

Familiarity is a term that's a bit tricky to be used in a serious romantic relationship. If it means, being used to, or habituated, it may lead to boredom with no further urge to know and explore. This can be harmful for a relation! We are ever evolving creatures, and we always have new thoughts, feelings and hence there shouldn't be any dearth of space to explore. Being familiar, shouldn't mean that I am familiar with the tomorrow, that's wot keeps me going and makes life so interesting!

So your advice would be for both people to keep individually growing?

Yup, and keep exploring newer facets of each other, help your partner better himself/herself. These are easier said than done, though! We need to give enough time for our relationship, consciously.

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/20/21 06:07 AM
waving

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/20/21 02:28 AM
I'll go with @Blondey111 on this one.

Familiarity is a term that's a bit tricky to be used in a serious romantic relationship. If it means, being used to, or habituated, it may lead to boredom with no further urge to know and explore. This can be harmful for a relation! We are ever evolving creatures, and we always have new thoughts, feelings and hence there shouldn't be any dearth of space to explore. Being familiar, shouldn't mean that I am familiar with the tomorrow, that's wot keeps me going and makes life so interesting!

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/20/21 02:17 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Wed 10/20/21 02:14 AM
Welcome to M2 waving

Frequent the forums, and you will have many to talk to :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/19/21 09:52 PM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/19/21 07:59 AM
Hello @SparklingCrystal, just a pointer the word "archy" in patriarchy or matriarchy essentially means "rule" and hence relates to the exercise of power.

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/19/21 06:23 AM
Welcome to M2 & all the best

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/19/21 02:48 AM
"Terrorism" is almost cliche now! The term "terrorist" also doesn't shake us up, as much!
What is this world heading towards? Destruction and not construction? Or is it construction of a sinister world order! Of late, during the (religious) festivities in this part of the sub-continent, there have been incidents of targeted killings of religious minorities in Bangladesh. The state is doing it's best to control the volatile situation. Kashmir, in India is also seeing targeted killings of religious minorities! And this is not just in this part of the world. We have such incidents in almost every part of the world today - targeted killings of minorities - religious, ethnic or any other.
What is the aim of such terrorizing a section of the population? Political gains? Or is there more to it?

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/19/21 02:10 AM
Happy rhyming :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/19/21 01:05 AM
Hi, I didn't quite get your tag line!

Welcome to the M2, anyway waving

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/19/21 01:00 AM

Am new here

Please start your own thread

Kevin's photo
Mon 10/18/21 08:29 PM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/17/21 08:21 PM
Lolz is that really a happening thing? Me, I feel uncomfortable with a pro masseuse too! I am not comfortable with intimate touch from someone who I don't know intimately!

@motowndowntown: With you on this :thumbsup:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25