Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Wed 11/09/22 05:18 AM

I agree we should do so since they seem to continue to make more money off us. Is this the same as up taxing the rich?

The coinage of the term - "up taxing the rich" is so loaded with a sense of "pity" for the rich, which is absurd!
It is not so much about the rich, it is about the richest few - about 10% of the population.

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/08/22 10:11 PM
I am of the opinion that large corporates should be taxed more and government spending on healthcare and education, both primary and higher education should be increased.

Your views?

Kevin's photo
Mon 10/31/22 06:00 AM
Happy Halloween to all Minglers

scared scared love love

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/29/22 11:50 PM

....thinking;

is it okay for men to cry?
Last week, a vert dear childhood buddy passed away! We studied together from junior to high school, he was one of my closest buddies, even till this day! Our views, especially on social and political matters were so similar. The news of his death came as a bolt from the blue!
I literally bawled like a baby!

Is it okay for a man to cry?

Yes of course it is and it’s healthy too.

Sending you hugs and condolences :hugging::hugging:

Thank you very much :smile:

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/29/22 11:30 PM
Edited by Kevin on Sat 10/29/22 11:51 PM
....thinking;

is it okay for men to cry?
Last week, a very dear childhood buddy passed away! We studied together from junior to high school, he was one of my closest buddies, even till this day! Our views, especially on social and political matters were so similar. The news of his death came as a bolt from the blue!
I literally bawled like a baby!

Is it okay for a man to cry?

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/29/22 06:48 PM
To me, it doesn't matter, unless the other person is a fanatic. I am an atheist and if my partner is fine with it and is okay with scientific reasoning in practical matters, I have no issues about the religion she belongs to, or practices.

Kevin's photo
Tue 10/25/22 07:15 PM
As for me, yes! Though I wouldn't use the term - "deal breaker", but I don't foresee a relationship with someone diametrically opposite in the political spectrum.

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/23/22 07:01 PM

DIWALI - the festival of lights is tomorrow. May the festival of lights enlighten us, give us clarity of thoughts!
HAPPY FESTIVITIES to all who are celebrating, and love and good wishes to all Minglers love

A SPECIAL word of gratitude to Blondey111 & Robin.
(@Blondey111: Other than work, lately I have been busy looking after mum. She's nearing her end!)
a big hug across the oceans from me Kevin for both you and your mum :heart: I know you will cherish your time with mum and I understand the challenges and distress you face . I am really familiar with palliative /end of life care practices so if you have any questions I would love to help in any way I can . I am
Just here fleetingly but you can private message me anytime you need. Hope you are surrounded with support . Luv blondey xox

Thank you very much :heart:

Kevin's photo
Sat 10/22/22 10:06 PM
DIWALI - the festival of lights is tomorrow. May the festival of lights enlighten us, give us clarity of thoughts!
HAPPY FESTIVITIES to all who are celebrating, and love and good wishes to all Minglers love

A SPECIAL word of gratitude to Blondey111 & Robin.
(@Blondey111: Other than work, lately I have been busy looking after mum. She's nearing her end!)

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/16/22 08:07 AM
Well I'd mean, being open to the thoughts and opinion of the other person, respecting their intellect and agreeing to disagree.

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 10:00 PM
:thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 01:23 AM
It's again that time of the year, here!
Festival time flowerforyou

Festive greetings to all of you, my dear minglers, from here flowerforyou

Seasonal greetings to one and all, stay safe, stay healthy :heart:

- Kevin

Kevin's photo
Sat 08/20/22 07:19 PM
My best wishes for her flowerforyou

And congrats to you too, 1st time granny @SparklingCrystal

Kevin's photo
Sat 06/04/22 09:56 AM
Well, it's been quite a while now!

I love having my sleeping space as "my space"! Do I sound selfish?

Well there's one particular GR who dares to trespass :wink:
She's so loving, I can't complain when she steals my blanket or even sneezes on my face! i do spoil her, but I have this extra something for daughters and grand-daughters :smile:

Kevin's photo
Sat 06/04/22 09:44 AM

Hey waving flowers

No animals in my bedroom ... unless they females and have two legs !!!!

rofl rofl rofl

Kevin's photo
Wed 05/18/22 02:00 AM
WoW!!!

Painting a picture, with words isn't easy! You are good at it, KUDOS

Kevin's photo
Mon 05/16/22 09:24 PM

You might post this in the India forum to have more success.

Ps I am old here :joy:

:thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Fri 05/13/22 11:27 PM
flowerforyou

May The Best in Life Always Be With You

Happy Birthday @SparklingCrystal

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Kevin's photo
Fri 05/13/22 10:45 AM
Who is worried, or happy, or proud, or working on - his/her waistline? :wink: :wink: :wink:

I am no longer satisfied with mine, lolz rofl

Kevin's photo
Sun 05/08/22 06:25 AM
flowerforyou

For All The Mothers out here,
You All Are Precious

flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25