Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Sun 11/14/21 03:27 AM

do they even still sell 35MM film any more??
I could not find it so I sold my old equipment for next to nothing. and switched to digital.

Tri-X is available. I am not sure of the E6 films.

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/13/21 06:56 PM
flowerforyou Bonnie & Mark CONGRATULATIONS to the two of you flowerforyou

Thanks to Blondey for this post :thumbsup:

Bonnie and Mark, we at the forums are super happy for you, may your togetherness be full of happiness, love and kindness :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/13/21 09:10 AM

love takes time,to heal when your hurting so much.couldn't that i was blind to let you go...

When quoting lyrics, it's always best to give credit to the artist (Mariah Carey, 1990).

:thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/13/21 09:06 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Thu 11/11/21 11:33 PM
A good sense of humor is definitely a big plus in anyone, and more so in a partner. I, personally value it highly! However, I have known people who can be humorous but fail to appreciate the other person's humor! This can really create problems. Also where, intentionally, or otherwise sarcasm is blended with humor, things can turn bad!

All said, a good sense of humor is something I appreciate a lot.

Kevin's photo
Wed 11/10/21 05:22 AM

Brushing teeth, cleansing my face, night cream. A crystal (skull) in bed to sleep with next to the one that's always there... Set the alarm... Start the meditation/visualisation I fall asleep with :)

And you never miss out on any of 'em?!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Wed 11/10/21 05:19 AM

Shower after dinner with cool menthol soap an talc perfume powder before going to bed:dash::dash:

:thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/09/21 11:46 PM
NO I don't wanna receive such messages.

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:51 PM

If you take a shower, you don't need cologne or perfume.

I'm confused on that one too, why take a shower and then put on cologne before bed? Sounds like a morning ritual rather than a bedtime one.

Incorrigible me lol! I love cologne in my bath water! Kinda weirdo, you might say :laughing:

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:48 PM

Check the surf and weather conditions for the morning .. so I know if I should have a sleep in or not biggrin waving

WoW!!! I loved the last part, SIGNATURE Blondey111 :smile: :wink: :smile:

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:46 PM

Looking at my phone for hours lol

Guess, that's after you hit the sack?

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/09/21 08:45 PM

If you take a shower, you don't need cologne or perfume.

LOLZ, I do certain things in life, I don't "always need to"! :laughing:

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/09/21 07:03 PM
This is one in a lighter vein :smile: :wink: :smile:

What is that one thing (or two), that you will never miss out on, before you hit the sack?

For me, a shower, with a dash of cologne!

Kevin's photo
Tue 11/09/21 06:50 PM
LOLZ, Well, you are free to fantasize, guess the Admins won't pull you up for that
:laughing:

Kevin's photo
Mon 11/08/21 05:29 PM
Welcome to M2 & all the best

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/06/21 06:47 AM
Happy 39th flowers

Kevin's photo
Fri 11/05/21 09:17 AM
#DEEPAVALI May the lights of a zillion lamps light up our minds :heart:

Kevin's photo
Wed 11/03/21 09:08 PM
@Mark: Thanks for this post!

The narrative that builds up and leads us to the main post is truly commendable!
True, our sad memories fog our rational thinking, and we often take the easy path of bracketing! I have been guilty of the same, after my separation in 2011 and eventual divorce in 2012! I became a woman hater instantly, instinctively! And I'd justify my acts! Colleagues were seeing a Kevin, they were not used to!
Later in 2012, I sought professional help, and even there I wanted to visit male counselor!

When our deepest emotions are hurt, the trauma is numbing. It impairs our reasoning! I am thankful to all my friends, colleagues who stood beside me in those days, I fell ashamed when those incidents crop up in my mind! But, then. we are all human!

Kevin's photo
Wed 11/03/21 08:43 AM
Nice topic, kudos!

Not today, I know this for quite sometime now.

I am NOT indispensable.

Kevin's photo
Wed 11/03/21 01:32 AM
Welcome to M2

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25