Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Fri 10/01/21 12:25 AM

WOW, interestingly phrased :thumbsup:

Yup even I'm going through this since last year... M2 forums is something I discovered then and it's like an oasis! I have also had virtual meets with college/university buddies. But these can't substitute the real meetings!

Just another observation: The coinage "social distancing" is flawed. It could have easily been #PhysicalDistancing

We never exchanged hi & hello's,
still familiar to each other.. atleast by 1%:grin: Hello Brother/Friend @Kevin :wave:
tc.:thumbsup:

Heya, I enjoy every bit of our communication here :smile: :thumbsup: :smile:

Kevin's photo
Thu 09/30/21 11:10 PM
WOW, interestingly phrased :thumbsup:

Yup even I'm going through this since last year... M2 forums is something I discovered then and it's like an oasis! I have also had virtual meets with college/university buddies. But these can't substitute the real meetings!

Just another observation: The coinage "social distancing" is flawed. It could have easily been #PhysicalDistancing

Kevin's photo
Thu 09/30/21 10:56 PM
Welcome to M2 and all the best for your search :thumbsup:

Kevin's photo
Thu 09/30/21 10:54 PM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Tue 09/28/21 11:49 PM
Yeah, most certainly I'd move.

Kevin's photo
Tue 09/28/21 12:03 PM
Hello Fysal,
Now coming to the topic, I guess what you meant is "all that glitters is not gold". In your local parlance there's a similar saying with "glass and diamonds"!
How do you recognise which is what in humans? Your intuition guided by rational thinking. Not easy! But then good things come with a price, ain't it...

Kevin's photo
Tue 09/28/21 01:07 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Tue 09/28/21 01:03 AM
Welcome to M2, hope you will like the forums here

Kevin's photo
Tue 09/28/21 01:00 AM
Hello Vinayak, welcome to M2 :smile:

Please do keep coming to the forums, here, we are a friendly lot...

Kevin's photo
Sat 09/25/21 10:36 PM
For me, any of the options you listed from 1 to 4 is good enough. If she explains her decision, that's an add-on, but I won't mind otherwise either!

Kevin's photo
Sat 09/25/21 10:18 PM
In India, presently, dowry is illegal. Both, giving and accepting dowry is a criminal offence. That being said, it is not a fact that it doesn't exist! It's done in the name of "gifts", which is not an offence!
Now I'll come to the part of myself having ever being part of this system. Yes, however much I may disapprove of it, I had to arrange for the dowry when my ex's sister got married!
In India there's this custom of the bride's family having to give the groom their nuptial bed and all other furnishings required for the newly weds' new family! Dowry deaths are not uncommon when a bride's family fails to meet up the demands from the groom's family!

Kevin's photo
Sat 09/25/21 07:43 AM
Well, seems a fair portrayal, as far as India is concerned!

Kevin's photo
Sat 09/25/21 02:59 AM
Welcome to M2

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/24/21 11:51 AM
Welcome on-board the M2

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/24/21 04:08 AM

Just some food for thought, hope it wasn't posted already.

There might be exceptions, but for me "no answer" can be very rude.

Especially, if you apply for a new job or a wee promotion. Could people not have some manners and just send a few lines back? Otherwise, you are caught in a circle of unfulfilled hopes. Just my humble opinion.

Yes, it is rude. It's like being in the house and not answering the doorbell.

Kevin's photo
Fri 09/24/21 02:24 AM
Welcome to M2, and all the best

Kevin's photo
Wed 09/22/21 12:36 PM
So many things... Reminiscing my salad days, when I'd fumble with pickup lines, just stepping into high school and having a crush on a teacher from another class, .....and very recently on the forums here where I was kidding about a comment from @Slim :wink:

Yeah it's a nice feeling when you reminisce about an incident and unknowingly a smile peeps out :blush:

Kevin's photo
Wed 09/22/21 08:57 AM

Ooooo WoW, she's soooooo cute and adorable

Thanks Kevin any good name suggestions?

ELSA

Kevin's photo
Wed 09/22/21 08:04 AM
Ooooo WoW, she's soooooo cute and adorable

Kevin's photo
Wed 09/22/21 08:01 AM
We are all good, and you are welcome to M2

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25