Sat 05/01/10 08:59 AM
what what what No...Its against my religion...I think...what what what

Etrain's photo
Sat 05/01/10 08:58 AM
drool drool drool Welcome...Post nude pics and score tonightdrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Fri 04/30/10 08:15 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: Hot tub:banana: :banana: :banana:

whoa Hummmmm huhhhh we know why ya want a Hot Tub :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Because I'm a sexy b!tchbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Fri 04/30/10 08:03 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Hot tub:banana: :banana: :banana:

Etrain's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:21 AM
It was college and I was drunk and she....I'll never forget the smellill ill ill

Etrain's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:24 PM

No.....I wouldn't get involved...the wife most likely wouldn't believe you anyhow...cheersdrinker drinker drinker
yea I thought about that... but I can back it up. If she chooses not to believe than thats her choice. At least she's getting the information, take it or leave it.
I TRY not to involve myself in others relationships which is why I am so torn. Maybe I just really wanna see him suffer devil

Heres the thing Jill...he won't suffer...the wife will...he'll just find another woman to play with

Etrain's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:17 PM
No.....I wouldn't get involved...the wife most likely wouldn't believe you anyhow...cheersdrinker drinker drinker

Etrain's photo
Wed 04/28/10 10:12 PM
Practice, practice, practice...and find friends in your area that play and might show you some stuff... start out learning chords and then I would highly recommend a book I use called "Monster scales and modes" .....Rock ondrinker drinker drinker

Etrain's photo
Wed 04/28/10 02:28 PM
Hi...I'm into bi women too...what a small worlddrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Tue 04/27/10 11:01 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: Welcome...I'm posting naked:banana: :banana: :banana:

U can't post .. you're not a lady :tongue: tongue2

laugh LoL you can post in one of my threads :banana:

bigsmile bigsmile whoo hoooo!!!!bigsmile bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:19 AM
I'm all for immigration enforcementdrinker drinker drinker If it took 12 years to go through the process here, people could use that time to possibly learn....English???rofl rofl rofl

Etrain's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:05 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Welcome...I'm posting naked:banana: :banana: :banana:

Etrain's photo
Tue 04/27/10 10:04 AM
drinker drinker drinker Switzerland has amazing cheesedrinker drinker drinker

Etrain's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:30 PM

I'm hot...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: j/k sorry couldn't help myself..blushing

I'm hot!

Wanna wrestle?? pitchfork

Only if it's in cherry jello... glasses

devil devil devil I'll be the ref devil devil devil

Etrain's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:24 PM
love love RAWR!!!love love

Etrain's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:22 PM
love love love I am a sexy b!tchlove love love

Etrain's photo
Mon 04/26/10 10:21 PM
I wouldn't know but I have no problem ditching obsessive people...you can't beat around the bush with those kind of people..tell him to get lostdrinker drinker drinker

Etrain's photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:10 PM
devil Yesdevil

Etrain's photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:07 PM
Adultery illegal??? No, I think not...Adultery is a private matter between the parties involved...shouldn't be anyone elses business:banana: :banana: :banana:

Etrain's photo
Mon 04/19/10 05:19 AM

I personally always thought he was over rated. Hes got a strong arm but no common sense and an ego the size of Texas...and he ain't won a damn thingdrinker drinker drinker
Guess you dont actually watch football saying his ego is the size of texas.hes one of the classiest qbs in the nfl.pfft

Classiest qbs in the nfl...as compared to...say...Micheal Vick??? Yes I'll agree thenslaphead rofl rofl rofl

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25