Community > Posts By > Etrain

Etrain's photo
Tue 05/04/10 10:13 AM

Disagree...for me, real life is the way to go. I have no problem getting a date out in the real world...but I am a sexy b!tchdrool drool drool

indeed, and your current picture is particularly attractive

I thought so toobigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Tue 05/04/10 09:46 AM

Disagree...for me, real life is the way to go. I have no problem getting a date out in the real world...but I am a sexy b!tchdrool drool drool

yes you are!!love drool laugh

drool drool drool RAWR!!!!drool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Tue 05/04/10 09:23 AM

Etrain's photo
Tue 05/04/10 09:18 AM

:tongue: Etrain:tongue:

Etrain's photo
Tue 05/04/10 08:57 AM
spock spock spock Well, don't we allspock spock spock

Etrain's photo
Mon 05/03/10 12:46 PM

I start by showing my pierced nipples...then ask them their bra size......chicks dig that, really turns them ondrool drool drool

ooooooooo pick me up baby laugh

See...it never fails:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Etrain's photo
Mon 05/03/10 12:39 PM
I start by showing my pierced nipples...then ask them their bra size......chicks dig that, really turns them ondrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Mon 05/03/10 12:17 PM
Love is an enema on a cold winters night...soothing and refreshing...hate is someone using an unlubed fire hose for the enematears tears tears

Etrain's photo
Mon 05/03/10 11:06 AM

Etrain's photo
Mon 05/03/10 11:06 AM

Etrain's photo
Mon 05/03/10 11:01 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Change your settings to "Intimate encounter" and score tonight:banana: :banana: :banana:

Etrain's photo
Mon 05/03/10 11:00 AM
drool drool drool Change your settings to "Intimate encounter" and score tonightdrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 09:01 PM

I wonder how the American Indians feel due to the fact we are all illegal aliens...hmmmmwhat what what

actually the American Indians are immigrants also. They came from Siberia across the land bridge

the original American, the "Clovis People" were wiped out by a mini ice age cause by a giant meteorite strike

but even then, the Kiowa stoile the land from the Comanche, the Comanche then stole the land of the Apache, who then stole land from the Navajo, who pushed the Hopi further into Arizona, etc etc etc

Thanks for the moment of clarity about this ... you're right, and so is HB54 ...

Thats actually just a theory...one of many...not fact

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:31 PM
I heard there was a sale at Penneys on all white sheeting...you can get the set or just the sheets by themselves...for thoses interested:wink: :wink: :wink:

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:27 PM
The Clovis culture (sometimes referred to as the Llano culture)is a prehistoric Paleo-Indian culture that first appears 11,500 RCYBP (radiocarbon years before present[2]), at the end of the last glacial period, characterized by the manufacture of "Clovis points" and distinctive bone and ivory tools. Archaeologists' most precise determinations at present suggest that this radiocarbon age is equal to roughly 13,500 to 13,000 calendar years ago.

The Clovis culture was replaced by several more localized regional cultures from the time of the Younger Dryas cold climate period onward. Post-Clovis cultures include the Folsom tradition, Gainey, Suwannee-Simpson, Plainview-Goshen, Cumberland, and Redstone. Each of these is commonly thought to derive directly from Clovis, in some cases apparently differing only in the length of the fluting on their projectile points. Although this is generally held to be the result of normal cultural change through time,[3] numerous other reasons have been suggested to be the driving force for the observed changes in the archaeological record, such as an extraterrestrial impact event or post-glacial climate change with numerous faunal extinctions.bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:47 PM

I can talk like Donald Duck and make noises like a monkey. :tongue:

I can do that too...usually during sex:banana: :banana: :banana:

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:36 PM
drool drool drool I can touch my forehead with my tongue...interested women may email me heredrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:25 PM
drool drool drool Very erotic...I like your eyebrowsdrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:24 PM
drool drool drool Welcome...I like your earsdrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Sun 05/02/10 01:11 PM

:angel: :angel: :angel: I'm here to save souls...one soul at a time:angel: :angel: :angel:

I'm here to be saved.

devil

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile Then kneel my child...and praybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25