Community > Posts By > Etrain

Etrain's photo
Tue 08/31/10 08:56 PM
scared scared scared Ohhh...nice guys....wrong roomscared scared scared

Etrain's photo
Fri 08/20/10 05:14 PM
drinks drinks drinks Allow myself to introduce...myself...E-Traindrinks drinks drinks

Etrain's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:36 PM
blushing blushing blushing Its a secretblushing blushing blushing

Etrain's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:35 PM
drinks здравствуйте товарищdrinks

Etrain's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:27 PM
drool drool drool Change your settings to "Intimate Encounter" and score tonightdrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Mon 08/16/10 05:34 PM

You remind me of Benito Mussolini...before death, hanging, and mutilation....same eyebrows:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

geez dude .. way to fill his positive bucket smokin

Thats how I rollbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Mon 08/16/10 04:49 PM
You remind me of Benito Mussolini...before death, hanging, and mutilation....same eyebrows:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Etrain's photo
Mon 08/16/10 04:44 PM
I'd say 50%surprised surprised surprised

Etrain's photo
Mon 08/16/10 04:32 PM
drool drool drool I'm posting nakeddrool drool drool

Etrain's photo
Mon 08/16/10 12:50 PM
Very interesting indeedwinking

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:52 PM
I got 2 teenagers that are eating me out of house and homescared scared scared

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:43 PM

Everybody is crying to me about the damn marriage, I hear nothing but bad bad bad.. I have never been married and I never had kids.

Here is the deal.

The majority of the population on this planet are married, you like it or not. Most of them have kids, you like it or not. Most are also happy you like it or not.

Of course, we won't hear about them, even though they are the majority, since they wouldn't be on a dating site.

So anyone reading this..just take it as it is..it's dissatisfied, divorced singles who continuously make it look like the marriage and/or having kids is the end of the world, worse than hell itself.

..Meanwhile the 9/8th of the world population continues to live happily married ever after, and the continuous bashing of marriage and family leaves a mark by making any other singles question themselves, whether they would making a good decision by getting married or to have kids.

I'll have what your smokingsmokin smokin smokin All I have are married friends and they're all miserable...divorce rate is around 50% in my county...thats not saying much for all your happily married couplesspock

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:31 PM
Damn....4 pages...nicebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile Very interesting responses. I believe 90% of the USA, wouldn't get married if there wasn't an economical benefit to them...and I still think I'm pretty close to that percentage...still, some responses make me think I might be dead wrong...interesting indeedthink think think

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 04:41 PM

I'm advocating legalizing gay marriage, and banning straight marriages.

I say ban all marriages..it's just a joke anymore...I say if you love someone and want to be with them, be with thembigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 04:33 PM

I think people should only marry for one reason ...Love flowerforyou

I personally haven't seen that as a top reason for marryingohwell ohwell ohwell

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 04:31 PM

Wondering....If you had nothing to gain...financial, social, etc...would you still get married or be married??? Just for....LOVE???? To be bonded with that one true love???
[/quote

yes, marriage is a spiritual bond for me and God is an integral part of that,,

for me, I would still want marriage...

So it would be fine if he didn't have a great job or any health insurance then???what

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 04:29 PM

sides' you get more out of being single than being married. Cause' all i ever hear that happens after marriage is a whole lot of nothin happening. i'd rather still have the flame instead of a burnt out candle.

Very true...I was married for 10 yrsill ill ill I'll never do that again

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 04:25 PM

Love and marriage are not equals you do not need marriage to have love.

marriage is just a piece of paper and in the end it wasn't worth it anyways.

I completely agreebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Sun 08/15/10 04:22 PM
Wondering....If you had nothing to gain...financial, social, etc...would you still get married or be married??? Just for....LOVE???? To be bonded with that one true love???

Etrain's photo
Mon 08/02/10 03:57 PM

drool drool drool Smothering....kinkydrool drool drool

Eric!!!!!!!!!! How ya doin?

I'm doin alright Wendy...how you doin???love love love

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25